PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Stanky, ID: 1-S2-1-863844

Alkajak
January 8th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Account Name: Stanky
Account ID: 1-S2-1-863844
Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing/Griefing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Immediately states that he is Sheriff and has been Sheriff for the past 5 games so he doesn't care and will suicide day 4. On the first day, he falsely accuses me as SK (I was vig) and then laughs about it when I die. He continues his false accusations and then calls town stupid when he is lynched. In dead chat, he continues to troll me and tell me

Alkajak
January 8th, 2012, 11:39 PM
1-S2-1-863844

Found the user ID.

Calling me SK and then saying I came up as mafia, while everyone else rages at him as well for Gamethrowing and Grieving.

Lysergic
January 9th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Account Name: Stanky
Account ID: 1-S2-1-863844

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Giraldo
Summary: Night 1 is normal. However, immediately as Day 1 begins, Giraldo (color red, account name Stanky) reveals himself to the town as the Janitor. He confirms the Mayors innocence, and starts screaming that the town should lynch him. An Investigator confirms that he is Janitor. The town quickly assume that Stanky is Jester and that the Invest is Mafia. Giraldo confirms the Invest's (in game name Jim Carrey, I believe) status as town (preventing a lynch of Jim Carrey) and repeatedly states that he is not a Jester. Eventually, in the third lynch of the day, he is killed and revealed to actually be Mafia. The GF is found out the next day. As Mafioso, I attempt to win alone (my only ally was a first-time Witch), but was unable to do so (despite getting down to a MYLO and convincing the Bus Driver of my innocence).

If Giraldo had not IMMEDIATELY gotten himself lynched and confirmed multiple townies on the first day, the Mafia would have very likely won that game. Thus, even though he didn't reveal the other Mafia, by confirming multiple town and getting himself killed at the start of the game, he ensured our team's loss, played against his win condition, and thus threw the game.

Lysergic
January 9th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Forgot the replay; sorry.

Capitalier
January 10th, 2012, 06:36 AM
I accidentally refreshed the page over my first post, so I rewrote this quickly. Both replays clearly show that Stanky is unwilling to accept certain roles, and convinced to play against his winning condition and ruin the game for his team.

In the first replay, he randomly picked his targets and proceeded to ignore the results of his reports (none of his targets were framed), and persistently he forced lynches on confirmed non-suspicious targets. I believe this his own words are the best evidence of this being gamethrowing, and not just griefing, as he said that "he didn't care if the town loses."

In the second replay, he pretty much showed how determined he was to gamethrow by pushing a second lynch on himself and by inno'ing the investigator that he corroborated information.

Since there are two clear offenses and malicious intent, I recommend WL.