PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ganelon
September 15th, 2018, 09:45 AM
S-FM Sengoku Jidai (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42738-S-FM-Sengoku-Jidai)

Roles
Players
Status
Role Flip

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Taheiji
Alive
N/A

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Shuzo
Alive
N/A

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Robun
Alive
N/A

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Takeru
Alive
N/A

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Masaharu
Alive
N/A

Samurai (Citizen)
FM-Etsuya
Alive
N/A

Hidden Samurai (Killing)
FM-Munenori
Alive
N/A

Hidden Samurai (Power)
FM-Tsuneyo
Alive
N/A

Hidden Samurai (Power)
FM-Naonobu
Alive
N/A

Daimyo (Godfather)
FM-Sorai
Alive
N/A

Hidden Oda (Power)
FM-Toshikazu
Alive
N/A

Hidden Oda (Killing)
FM-Tokuhei
Alive
N/A

Hidden Any
FM-Kazushige
Alive
N/A

Day One
Rules of Conduct
No OGC.
Insults are alright, but do not take it too far.
Do not quote PMs from me.
Do not post during day start before the host.
English and Japanese allowed.
Be active.
Images/videos allowed, keep it clean and don't spam.
No gamethrowing, threatened, attempted or faked, is allowed. Any violation will result in replace, mod kill or aggressive warn.
No griefing allowed.
Discussion pertaining to the game or Forum Mafia in general (while in-game) on the Discord server or on the Forums is strictly prohibited. This includes discussion of OOC information that was brought up in-game. I reserve the right to warn, modkill or replace anyone not abiding by this rule.
If a Ventriloquist/Disguiser/Blackmailer end up in the game (i.e. the setup is anon), then you are allowed (and encouraged) to create a cypher and to encode a message (the basic idea is that if you successfully solve it, you're still you) with the use of pen&paper; don't use a computer program to generate it for you, because it would be unfair then.
Mechanics
Days last 36 hours, nights last 12.
Majority lynch.
First Past the Post election method.
Ties are resolved by RNG.
Lynch is NOT mandatory.
Last wills allowed.
Suicide not allowed.
FAQ:
1. Q: Can Janitor (Incense Master) sanitize a lynched player's role and last will?
1. A: Yes. They would have to use their ability on that specific player the previous night.

2. Q: What happens if we lynch a Dishonored Ronin?
2. A: A random voter will perish.

3. Q: Can Jailor or Kidnapper use their ability if a player was lynched that day?
3. A: No.

4. Q: Can Ronin (Student) be roleblocked?
4. A: No. It is a non-targeted ability, meaning that they do not visit they target.

5. Q: What kind of night actions can an Auditor detect?
5. A: They can see a role blocker, Disguiser/Mafioso/Vigilante, Auditor, Blackmailer, Sleuth and Janitor visit at night.
In addition, they can detect Jailor or Kidnapper executions.

6. Q: What happens if the Tormentor's target dies?
6. A: The Tormentor commits suicide.

7. Q: Can we lie about the Mechanics?
7. A: Yes, but if I am asked directly, I will give the correct answer to the question. I won't cover for your lie.

8. Q: Can a blackmailed person state that they are blackmailed?
8. A: Not unless the Blackmailer specifically told them to do that.

9. Q: Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"?
9. A: No.

10. Q: What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who)
10. A: Tormentor>Sleuth>Mafia>Ronin>Town. For tie breaking purposes Blacksmith counts as either town or mafia.

11. Q: The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right?
11. A: Aye.

12. Q:Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill?
12. A: All Killers can kill on any night. That rule was a last-minute balance to the game since I had removed a role from the setup. No longer applicable..

Links:

Night 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43151-S-FM-Sengoku-Jidai?p=758474&viewfull=1#post758474)
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43151-S-FM-Sengoku-Jidai?p=759441&viewfull=1#post759441)
Post Count (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=43151)
Note: The link to the setup can be found in the title.

Ganelon
September 15th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Please note that the game hasn't started yet. I'm simply preparing the thread.

Do not post before the game has started please.

Lore goes here. Working on it.

On a different note, I would appreciate it if you could help me out with the lore posts a bit! It's quite tedious. PM me on Discord or here, or just talk in the signups thread if you want to make a suggestion.

Lynch is now plurality Lynch (first to gain majority + 1 of the votes gets lynched, or the player with the most votes at the end of the day (EoD)).

For any newbies out there, use Playername to vote, and either unvote or Playername .

In case Disguiser or Ventriloquist (aka Vent) make it into the setup, here's an example of a code people in older FMs would use to confirm that they are still themselves:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qjacmr.png

One other thing: Roles and anon account assignment, as well as role assignment (I.e. who gets what) were fully randomized several times over.

Ganelon
September 15th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Magoroth was found dead last night. He was slashed in half with a katana, but not before his bodyguards caught and killed his assailant! His role was Ashikaga Heir. Kenny, the assassin, was caught whilst trying to escape from Kyoto Castle. He perished in a volley of arrow fire.

Graveyard
Magoroth (Heir) - Died N0. Slashed in half with a sword.
Kenny (Assassin) - Died N0. Perished in a volley of arrow fire.

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 01:30 AM
Game starting at 10 PM CEST.

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 09:55 AM
00:03:04:30

Thread open.

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 01:01 PM
01:12:00:00

Till EoD1.

Everyone needs to get an avatar. Get one before EoD1 or I'll find something for you.

FM-Sorai
September 18th, 2018, 01:03 PM
First

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Second

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 01:06 PM
I propose that we all get different avatars, so we can know who is who efficiently. There's an avatar bank in the "Avatar" section, in Settings.

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 01:07 PM
FM-Tokuhei

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 01:08 PM
FM-Munenori

FM-Sorai
September 18th, 2018, 01:08 PM
FM-Munenori

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Nice

FM-Sorai
September 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM
You're suspicious for that reaction, I propose we should put our focus on you.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 01:16 PM
I don't see what's suspicious for anyone here atm.

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 01:19 PM
You're suspicious for that reaction, I propose we should put our focus on you.

So you're a noob, got it.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 01:33 PM
I am Kaza..kazu kasha....... KaSushi! am a master of the Samurai arts. I was cast out as a child due to being born as a baby out of weddlock. I spent my youth in the mountains fighting goats for food to barley keep myself alive. Over the years I developed incredible stealth abilities to prey on my enemies. During the transition of power in the Japanese government, a conspiracy came to light; however, nobody had the power to stop them. I infiltrated the military command center and rid Japan of all corruption, thus leading to its longest uninterrupted reign of peace.....Until now. I now must fight my greatest battle; Forum Mafia.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 01:35 PM
I don't see what's suspicious for anyone here atm.

Defending Munenori?

tokuhei

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Defending Munenori?

tokuhei

FM-tokuhei

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Hello. I am Masaharu Sakurai.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 02:26 PM
so. we have 3 mafia, 1 neutral 394 town.

I am in favor of a day 1 lynch and find it necessary. Mafia has a lot of power roles so we have to be pretty on point with some very heavy D1 pressure.

Anyone who is not actively pressuring and getting usable information I will deem unworthy of life and slaughter them in front of the whole village.

I also think a good way to achieve this early on while we figure this out and get everyone checking in, EVERYONE VOTE SOMEONE. lets get votes coming out and not let people sit in the background.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Defending Munenori?

tokuhei

Nope, I'm asking Sorai about the weird suspicion he has.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:33 PM

I am in favor of a day 1 lynch and find it necessary. Mafia has a lot of power roles so we have to be pretty on point with some very heavy D1 pressure.

Anyone who is not actively pressuring and getting usable information I will deem unworthy of life and slaughter them in front of the whole village.

I also think a good way to achieve this early on while we figure this out and get everyone checking in, EVERYONE VOTE SOMEONE. lets get votes coming out and not let people sit in the background.

I like this. Kazushige, I pledge allegiance to you for today. You will be my D1 town read!

Also note that Jesters can't spawn at start of game, meaning that we can lynch without fear today.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:36 PM
FM-Masaharu

LURKER INBOUND! ARCHERS, GET READY!!!

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:40 PM
FM-Masaharu

LURKER INBOUND! ARCHERS, GET READY!!!

Aaaand he's gone. FM-Masaharu I am keeping my vote here, I want more than "hi".

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:49 PM
So. The Blackmailer and the Warden are the biggest threat, apparently. The Daimyo is a goon, basically. Magoroth Do the Oda have a factional kill?

I believe that given the sure amount of 2 mafia power roles, we have a big incentive to lynch the inactive/cautious people. MEANING THAT IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME, YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN BY OUR KATANAS.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 02:52 PM
I like this. Kazushige, I pledge allegiance to you for today. You will be my D1 town read!

Also note that Jesters can't spawn at start of game, meaning that we can lynch without fear today.

Makes one townlike post (scum can make townlike posts too) and instantly gains tons of town cred from you.... I take it you are easily fooled in games of mafia?

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 02:54 PM
They call me Robun now, you may recognize me from my avatar. Let's get the ball rolling here

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:56 PM
So. The Blackmailer and the Warden are the biggest threat, apparently. The Daimyo is a goon, basically. Magoroth Do the Oda have a factional kill?

I believe that given the sure amount of 2 mafia power roles, we have a big incentive to lynch the inactive/cautious people. MEANING THAT IF YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME, YOU SHALL BE SMITTEN BY OUR KATANAS.

While we're at the questions stage...

Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"?

What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who)

The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right?

Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill?

In the event Oda have a factional kill, does a member of the Oda clan have to forego his night action in order to carry the factional kill?

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 02:56 PM
I am Kaza..kazu kasha....... KaSushi! am a master of the Samurai arts. I was cast out as a child due to being born as a baby out of weddlock. I spent my youth in the mountains fighting goats for food to barley keep myself alive. Over the years I developed incredible stealth abilities to prey on my enemies. During the transition of power in the Japanese government, a conspiracy came to light; however, nobody had the power to stop them. I infiltrated the military command center and rid Japan of all corruption, thus leading to its longest uninterrupted reign of peace.....Until now. I now must fight my greatest battle; Forum Mafia.

Interesting bit of lore posting, i have some thoughts about this i'd rather not analyze with you all at this moment.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 02:58 PM

Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"?

What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who)

The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right?

Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill?

In the event Oda have a factional kill, does a member of the Oda clan have to forego his night action in order to carry the factional kill?

All good questions, imo but some answers are fairly obvious and standard...

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Interesting bit of lore posting, i have some thoughts about this i'd rather not analyze with you all at this moment.

I believe there is a soft claim in this... I'm just not sure it's pro-town to discuss it.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 02:59 PM
All good questions, imo but some answers are fairly obvious and standard...

Yet they are necessary to make a plan to vanquish the Oda clan, sir.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Keep in mind that this post is basically telling the scum just be active and make sure you scumhunt a little bit anyou will be off his radar..... Scumpoints to you sir...also to the man who wholeheartedly agrees with you LOL

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:03 PM
I believe there is a soft claim in this... I'm just not sure it's pro-town to discuss it.

Exactly, but you could have left out the soft claim part.......................00:00:00:00:facepalm:

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Keep in mind that this post is basically telling the scum just be active and make sure you scumhunt a little bit anyou will be off his radar..... Scumpoints to you sir...also to the man who wholeheartedly agrees with you LOL

Scums out themselves in activity. Meaning:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Foriginal%2F000%2F000%2 F266%2Fno_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg&u=https://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/266/no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Scums out themselves in activity. Meaning:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Foriginal%2F000%2F000%2 F266%2Fno_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg&u=https://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/266/no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that you probally are not a very auccessfull scum player are you?

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM

How many people with 30 posts do you 'scumread' in FM games? they are 'null reads' and cause many problems late game.

You are also under the assumption that the Mafia team would be easily able to pop in and handle some pressure. Many people have problems with that as Mafia, especially before N1, where they are able to devise a plan). But I shall accept the scum points and put them on my mantle to gaze at every morning. It will be my motivation as to why we must purge this village of distrust and pain.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Exactly, but you could have left out the soft claim part.......................[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]:facepalm:

I can assure u there is no soft claim in it. It is my ancestry and I shall present it with pride.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Im going to go out on a limb here and say that you probally are not a very auccessfull scum player are you?

You are wrong. But a lot of people are "not very successful", as you say. I'm willing to bet that AT LEAST one of the three scums is not very successful. And this is without the neutral, who may or may not be evil.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 03:18 PM
How many people with 30 posts do you 'scumread' in FM games? they are 'null reads' and cause many problems late game.

You are also under the assumption that the Mafia team would be easily able to pop in and handle some pressure. Many people have problems with that as Mafia, especially before N1, where they are able to devise a plan). But I shall accept the scum points and put them on my mantle to gaze at every morning. It will be my motivation as to why we must purge this village of distrust and pain.
This is my reasoning. There's also the fact that power roles tend to be more cautious.

I can assure u there is no soft claim in it. It is my ancestry and I shall present it with pride.

I honestly give him town points for this because it was a bad idea of mine to say that... Why is everyone town here :(

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:18 PM

Just because someone has 30+ posts doesn't make them a null read i have scumread someone with 5 posts and i have scumread someone with 30 or 100 i dont know what you are trying to get at, voting patterns puahes at EOD are more valid things to go off then what you are suggesting. And all the playera here IMO are experienced enough not to be rattled simply becauae they role mafia...

Rachyl
September 18th, 2018, 03:23 PM
how do you get those cool fm names? does it automatically give me one?

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Im simply trying to say i don't trust people who label scum as the inactive/troll players, thats seemingly the oldest scum trick in the book, just my opinion

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:24 PM

...............:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Rachyl
September 18th, 2018, 03:25 PM
wait was I supposed to get my name changed or something?

FM-Toshikazu
September 18th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Hii I am Toshikazu!

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Im simply trying to say i don't trust people who label scum as the inactive/troll players, thats seemingly the oldest scum trick in the book, just my opinion

late game is when scums use inactives for easy lynches. early game town should clear them out.

Just because someone has 30+ posts doesn't make them a null read i have scumread someone with 5 posts and i have scumread someone with 30 or 100 i dont know what you are trying to get at, voting patterns puahes at EOD are more valid things to go off then what you are suggesting. And all the playera here IMO are experienced enough not to be rattled simply becauae they role mafia...

I personally make better decisions when there is more information provided. sub 30 posts to me in a day is just low info. You will not get a confident read on them unless they are being defended by another. Then their scumread is coming mainly from alignment due to another poster.

More info = better judgement and confidence behind decisions.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Hii I am Toshikazu!

Hi, I am KaSushi.

FM-Toshikazu

Rachyl
September 18th, 2018, 03:33 PM
its not letting me log into the account

Rachyl
September 18th, 2018, 03:35 PM
im FM Taheiji. i typed in the password but its not letting me in. someone tell magaroth

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:40 PM
im FM Taheiji. i typed in the password but its not letting me in. someone tell magaroth

My child, this is an anonymous game where a group of samurai have come from far away lands to infiltrate a corrupt government. You will have to verify with the host as to what the next steps are for you. However, given that you have revealed your identity from within the realms of distrust, I feel that may be a problem.

FM-Naonobu
September 18th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Hi, I'm Naonobu

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Aaaand he's gone. FM-Masaharu I am keeping my vote here, I want more than "hi".

My apologies. I hadn’t seen that there was a second page.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:41 PM

You will be modkilled for this for fucks sake

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 03:42 PM
You will be modkilled for this for fucks sake

Id be more compliant with an insta replace, stop fucking posting

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Id be more compliant with an insta replace, stop fucking posting

I sense much anger in you.

Here is a guide of every race except Asian telling you how to use Zazen, a relaxation technique practiced by the Buddhist monks.

FM-Kazushige

Here is a guide of every race except Asian telling you how to use Zazen, a relaxation technique practiced by the Buddhist monks.

https://zmm.org/teachings-and-training/meditation-instructions/

FM-Masaharu
I do not appreciate this very immediate scumpainting. Judging alignment based on slot activity one hour into the day is indicative of either an inexperienced town or an underdeveloped scum player.

I will be keeping my eye on you. And my vote, currently. FM-Tokuhei

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I do not appreciate this very immediate scumpainting. Judging alignment based on slot activity one hour into the day is indicative of either an inexperienced town or an underdeveloped scum player.

It was actually me who first suggested the pressure and potential execution of sickly villagers. This is not a time for villagers to stay at home, we all have voices and they must be heard. Every...single...one of us.

FM-Toshikazu
September 18th, 2018, 03:54 PM
It was actually me who first suggested the pressure and potential execution of sickly villagers. This is not a time for villagers to stay at home, we all have voices and they must be heard. Every...single...one of us.

yes, was not sick, but was taking sick of my sick family and my sick child, Kazuhiro.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:58 PM
yes, was not sick, but was taking sick of my sick family and my sick child, Kazuhiro.

My prayers go out towards your sick family; and may good fortune be blessed among the innocent. However, you must understand that with the current situations you must prioritize the destruction of evil within our village. For if the corruption is allowed to bloom any further, the reach of our swords will no longer suffice. All of our familys will perish.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.

It's not how the votes are put on that I am looking for, but how they will be removed when one side of the scale begins to sink.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 04:00 PM
It's not how the votes are put on that I am looking for, but how they will be removed when one side of the scale begins to sink.

if the scum decide to bus eachother, and everyone is voting. What happens when multiple people start voting that 1 scum? will the other scums justify removing their vote? will we start seeing alignment patterns? Let's find out.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:01 PM

Heh i dont care for ppl who play this to ruin games, it doesnt exactly rub me the right way if you catch my drift

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:02 PM
if the scum decide to bus eachother, and everyone is voting. What happens when multiple people start voting that 1 scum? will the other scums justify removing their vote? will we start seeing alignment patterns? Let's find out.

I like this better then what was said before lol lets do it

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 04:03 PM

We will be awaiting the news brought forth from your travels when you return in full.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:04 PM
tokuhei im not a very good speller voting people is goimg to be a challenge. WE NEED A MR MIAGI AVATAR!!

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 04:06 PM
tokuhei im not a very good speller voting people is goimg to be a challenge. WE NEED A MR MIAGI AVATAR!!

To properly vote you must include the FM-
Ex: FM-Robun

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:07 PM
To properly vote you must include the FM-
Ex: FM-Robun

Ah thats right the FM my bad , i do know how to vote =P

FM-Toshikazu
September 18th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Mr. Miagi-domo?

ahhhh, yes....wax onto others, as you would want to be waxed yourself

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:10 PM
fm-tokuhei

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Mr. Miagi-domo?

ahhhh, yes....wax onto others, as you would want to be waxed yourself

LOL i like this guy, now you just have to convince me you are town.

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 04:15 PM
LOL i like this guy, now you just have to convince me you are town.

I was going to say the exact same thing lol +1

FM-Toshikazu
September 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM
I was going to say the exact same thing lol +1

I have a child, he is sick...Kazuhiro is doing better, but he must get some Dragon Miracle Elixir, or else I think we may lose him......I surely am just a citizen, trying to help my boy.

Rachyl
September 18th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Fucking replace me immediately. Im not going to play with this rude fucking asshole. And on top of that it wont let me log in to the account. Thanks. Bye

FM-Naonobu
September 18th, 2018, 04:20 PM

I thought scumpainting was all we did in this game

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Fucking replace me immediately. Im not going to play with this rude fucking asshole. And on top of that it wont let me log in to the account. Thanks. Bye

You must be one of those flat earthers... Ever hear of evoloution?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Rachyl You... are not part of this game, sorry. The account info would've been PM'd to you. You are to stop posting immediatly to avoid an infraction.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM
You must be one of those flat earthers... Ever hear of evoloution?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fcourt-order-under-legal-hammer-white-background-32972580.jpg&f=1

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM
I have a child, he is sick...Kazuhiro is doing better, but he must get some Dragon Miracle Elixir, or else I think we may lose him......I surely am just a citizen, trying to help my boy.

I...have some dragon fruit...¿¿¿¿¿

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:28 PM

Are you mixing up scum hunting and scum painting lol

FM-Tokuhei

No. Saying "hi" then vanishing is called lurking. So this will be a two-way suspicion.

FM-Masaharu

You posting your account name jeopardizes the whole point of anon accounts. Replacing you was absolutely the correct play. Good to see you support it!

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:30 PM

FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 04:31 PM
No. Saying "hi" then vanishing is called lurking. So this will be a two-way suspicion.

Saying hi to acknowledge that I can enter my account, then returning to what I was doing is considered lurking? You don’t seem to understand what lurking is.

It’s been 3 and a half hours and I’m already lurking. Get a better way to scumhunt please. If you’re gonna scumread me then do it for a good reason.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:31 PM
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU

Wtf ?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:33 PM

Wish granted!

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU
FM-MASAHARU

You didn’t even seem to comprehend the bit where I said

Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move.

Holy shit dude. This is some C- level scum painting.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Wtf ?

He just said that me voting him looked like bussing. Towns don't get bussed, do they?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
You didn’t even seem to comprehend the bit where I said

Holy shit dude. This is some C- level scum painting.

You don't seem to comprehend what's the matter of my vote either...

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
He just said that me voting him looked like bussing. Towns don't get bussed, do they?

I said that

Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move.

It looks like bussing because it looks super fucking scummy and I’d prefer not to have other people scumread me because of your shitty play.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Wish granted!

Omg lol thats fucking awsome

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:36 PM

I..... I somehow believe that this is a town tell, because which scum would say that lol

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:37 PM

No but scums do.... Are you misunderstanding him?

FM-Masaharu
You don't seem to comprehend what's the matter of my vote either...

FM-Masaharu

I’m going to write up a good response to this when I get home. Something like this happens every 3 games and it’s always completely bullshit.

FM-Naonobu
Are you mixing up scum hunting and scum painting lol

Arn't you?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
I said that

It looks like bussing because it looks super fucking scummy and I’d prefer not to have other people scumread me because of your shitty play.

You also said that it looked like bussing. And even here, you're saying I look scummy but do not, as I would expect a town to do, say that you ARE town. And you are defensive, you say you care about how you look (I'd prefer not have other people scumread me because of your shitty play) and discredit me (Your shitty play). This is going against the bushido.

FM-Masaharu
Arn't you?

No, just you.

FM-Robun
I..... I somehow believe that this is a town tell, because which scum would say that lol

A very good scum would say that... I was in a game once where somone openly claimed cult leader day 1.... Guess what role they turned out to be..

FM-Naonobu
September 18th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Oh we lynching some1 early?
FM-TOKUHEI

FM-Tokuhei
No but scums do.... Are you misunderstanding him?

My point is that if he says that he's looking bussed, he's scum slipping. And his reaction is just making it worse lol.

FM-Robun
Arn't you?

I know the difference between the two mate.

FM-Naonobu
September 18th, 2018, 04:41 PM
A very good scum would say that... I was in a game once where somone openly claimed cult leader day 1.... Guess what role they turned out to be..

You should always claim your role day 1. Its just good etiquette to not make people have to guess. For example I'm a Master of Ceremonies.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:42 PM
FM-TOKUHEI

Huehuehue I'm at L-3! Who's willing to bet that there is AT LEAST one scum on my train? I am! We're not even 3 hours in and I get jumped on.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:43 PM
My point is that if he says that he's looking bussed, he's scum slipping. And his reaction is just making it worse lol.

I don't understand, i must be mixing up names let me re read that intera tion because you dont make any sense atm

FM-Masaharu
You also said that it looked like bussing. And even here, you're saying I look scummy but do not, as I would expect a town to do, say that you ARE town. And you are defensive, you say you care about how you look (I'd prefer not have other people scumread me because of your shitty play) and discredit me (Your shitty play). This is going against the bushido.

I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.

FM-Tokuhei
You should always claim your role day 1. Its just good etiquette to not make people have to guess. For example I'm a Master of Ceremonies.

:facepalm: People like you shouldn't have been protected by the Kami Kaze, for you belong to the Others... <3

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:44 PM

You cant role claim before me thats against the samurai code...

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Huehuehue I'm at L-3! Who's willing to bet that there is AT LEAST one scum on my train? I am! We're not even 3 hours in and I get jumped on.

Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:46 PM
I’m saying that you voting me for activity 1 hour into a game looks like a shitty attempt at bussing. And no, I’m saying you just look scummy.

If stating that I am town equates to me being town in your mind, then I’ll hardclaim town. Bam. I’m the first town claim. That makes me confirmed, right? Get the fuck out.

I am defensive because I feel insulted that you believe you could get away with a trash tier scumpaint. And yes, your play is shitty. I’ll stand by that.

No. I am saying that the expected reaction of a town would be to say they are town. But no, you still say it looks like bussing, KEEP saying it...

Also this vote was more of a RVS vote lol you know, the "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks"? This shit is stickier than honey...

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Don’t play the fucking victim card. I’m voting you because you’re scumpainting me. My vote is staying here until you realize that a lurker vote 1 hour in isn’t helpful and it’s a cheap way to look like you’re contributing.

Err when someone gets asked to contribute with a RVS vote and he just goes mad and scum slips.... :sheep:, do you see meep?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Also, I claim Samurai. Don't mass claim, I'm just laying some wifom on the ground :)

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Also, I claim Samurai. Don't mass claim, I'm just laying some wifom on the ground :)

TPR hardclaim herr

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 04:51 PM
TPR hardclaim herr

Dont start the train if you cant handle shoveling coal intp the engine =)

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Dont start the train if you cant handle shoveling coal intp the engine =)

What's coal O.O remember this is the shogunate era...

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 04:57 PM
So. The Blackmailer and the Warden are the biggest threat, apparently. The Daimyo is a goon, basically. @Magoroth (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730) Do the Oda have a factional kill?

No.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 04:59 PM
No.

To whoever said that the answers were pretty obvious.... https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.fanpop.com%2Fimages%2Fimage _uploads%2FMr-Bean-mr--bean-166155_598_328.jpg&f=1

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:00 PM
This means that we CAN play without lynching D1, even if it is still a good strategy imo.

FM-Naonobu
September 18th, 2018, 05:03 PM
I will be back tomorrow around this time.

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 05:04 PM
...Rachyl you weren't in the game lol.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:04 PM
This means that we CAN play without lynching D1, even if it is still a good strategy imo.

Im not sure ive played a FM like this when mafia has had no factional kill, im assuming mafia were giving a killing like role then brb let me look at the roles

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Im not sure ive played a FM like this when mafia has had no factional kill, im assuming mafia were giving a killing like role then brb let me look at the roles

Yes, they have a confirmed killing role, but every killing role can only kill once.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Yes, they have a confirmed killing role, but every killing role can only kill once.

Ok then thats fucking good news for us they have a confirmed one kill , and a godfather that cant so shit

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Ok then thats fucking good news for us they have a confirmed one kill , and a godfather that cant so shit

Exactly lmao EZ GAME

Plus we got a killing role too so we're more than good lol

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Exactly lmao EZ GAME

You gave me a bad vibe earlier but im not leaving my vote on you while i sleep , you have some townpoints to earn while im asleep so get to work imo asap

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Can the Tormentor reveal his identity in the "one way messages"? 1.

What is the tie-breaking order? (who wins over who) 2.

The Herald's post is displayed at start of day, right? 3.

Can the Iko-Ikki kill on Night One? Can the Assassin kill on Night One? Does the Assassin kill allow for two kills in one night, if the Oda have a factional kill? 4.

In the event Oda have a factional kill, does a member of the Oda clan have to forego his night action in order to carry the factional kill? 5.
1.No.

2.Tormentor>Sleuth>Mafia>Ronin>Town. For tie breaking purposes Blacksmith counts as either town or mafia.

3. Aye.

4. All Killers can kill on any night. That rule was a last-minute balance to the game since I had removed a role from the setup. No longer applicable.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Don’t Worry Guys I’m Not Rachel I Will Participae And Not Shitpost

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.developermemes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2Fstar_trek_facepalm _fail_by_kutpuppy27-d4odfxz.png&f=1

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Don’t Worry Guys I’m Not Rachel I Will Participae And Not Shitpost

Screw You

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:20 PM
You gave me a bad vibe earlier but im not leaving my vote on you while i sleep , you have some townpoints to earn while im asleep so get to work imo asap

It will be done, my lord.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
FM-TOKUHEI

Of course. The only way to play Forum Mafia is to lynch someone within the first few hours of every day. Usually its better to wait until someone comes out with a 'reads-list'. Then we just lynch in that order.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
1.No.

2.Tormentor>Sleuth>Mafia>Ronin>Town. For tie breaking purposes Blacksmith counts as either town or mafia.

3. Aye.

4. All Killers can kill on any night. That rule was a last-minute balance to the game since I had removed a role from the setup. No longer applicable.

Town killer, D O N O T K I L L N 1 !!!!

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:23 PM

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:24 PM

ok so Masa is now 100% confirmed town. I think we all agree that claiming town does that. I was beginning to scum read u also.... good timing on that claim!

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:25 PM
FM-Munenori, you're here since the start of game but nearly didn't post. What do you have to say about the myself-masaharu argument, and what is your read on us and Kazushige, and Robun?

My list of reads coming soon, just need more people to step in.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:25 PM

it isnt? I mean look at how many pages of info we have gotten off it so far xD

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:26 PM
ok so Masa is now 100% confirmed town. I think we all agree that claiming town does that. I was beginning to scum read u also.... good timing on that claim!

LOL are you trying to sarcasticly scumpaint a confirmed townie =P

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:27 PM

TPR hardclaim herr

oh shit we claiming:

I claim Terrorist

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Nope, we cant. D1 lynch is happening.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Exactly lmao EZ GAME

... this is the first scummy post ive seen from you. at least heavy scum post.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:29 PM

Yeah 100% confirmed! -_-

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:30 PM
... this is the first scummy post ive seen from you. at least heavy scum post.

Hm I see what you mean, but think: do you think a scum would ask if they got a factional kill to host in the thread....? :thinking:

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:30 PM
fm-kazushige come at me bro

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Thank You This May Become Important Later, Tokuhei Lynch Seems Relatively Okay At The Moment

Since Mahasaru or w/e is his name is gone, you just became the best place to put a vote! Congratulations! FM-Taheiji

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Hm I see what you mean, but think: do you think a scum would ask if they got a factional kill to host in the thread....? :thinking:

Honestly no. There are only a few players in this game that play risky enough to do that.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green

haha +scumpoints "lets just lynch the biggest train if no better lynch"

This sounds like scum lining up a "safety lynch" for D1.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Since Mahasaru or w/e is his name is gone, you just became the best place to put a vote! Congratulations! FM-Taheiji

If your reason is because of his typing i will lynch you now REEEEEEEEEEE

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 05:36 PM

ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:36 PM
to be fair i'd lynch someone typing like that any day, ten times out of ten, with no regrets

So if a confirmed townie Is Typing Like This you'd just go ahead and lynch them, thats my interpretation ;)

FM-Robun
September 18th, 2018, 05:39 PM
why you gotta play me like this fam brosquad all im saying is that Typing Like This Is Damned Annoying Lol

Lol im just joshin yah bud

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:39 PM
If your reason is because of his typing i will lynch you now REEEEEEEEEEE

No it is not lol... well, maybe a bit, but the real reason is that he's just willing to go with the train that seems to have traction fast, without even having read (He admitted that he was going to read). That's scummy.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:44 PM
ok, all you are doing is saying "you are scumpainting" literally im about to find ALL of ur posts and post them in order. almost all of them are just going at people saying "you are scum painting" that in itself is discrediting and scumpainting. town need to let shit unfold and stop trying to block every action happening because it seems scummy.

Yes, im sure u will apply that to "well let me see what happens when I keep saying that", but at this point its not baiting anymore; its discrediting which, for an active poster (so far) isnt helping. explain in detail what 'scumpainting' they are doing AND EXPLAIN WHY IT IS ANTI TOWN and not pro town. because scum painting is great for finding alignments.

So far I put a possible Robun and Masa team in these votes here.

The problem is, I townread you both (you and robun)............ also scum painting is USUALLY coming from scums, and it was more from a joke tone than anything imo? Not sure of getting where you come from with that scum team.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Taheiji just swapped personas... Wtf lol that's weird (And I'm not just talking About This Way Of Typing)

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Hello FM-Shuzo! Your thoughts? I should be able to make my list after this.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

FM-Taheiji

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Upon consideration and reflection I have peered into the depths of this world and pulled out the verdict that Tokuhei is just eager, and highly misguided. While I am aware of the highly scummy connotation with moving my vote off of him right now, I agree that Taheiji is more deserving of the pressure at the moment.

I have also decided that I'm going to turn on invisible mode so in the entirely likely scenario where I am wrong and I get assaulted in a old era kitchen sink style offensive from this slot, I have some leverage.

FM-Taheiji

I did not attack you for activity. I asked you to remain active, and put an RVS vote on you. As I said, it's about throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks. This shit sticked really, really hard. I still scum read you, for the reasons I've previously stated. Don't go put in my mouth words that it never pronounced.

That being said, Taheiji is so weird that I prefer having my vote there lol.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 06:07 PM
A friendly reminder that the anon accounts are here to prevent you from knowing who people are. Respect this.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
oh shoot sorry that's my bad. I didn't know exactly how far that extended

r a c h y l

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 06:11 PM
@FM-Nahoebu, I would appreciate your take on the game, instead of weird claims. The town points you have gained are highly radioactive, and have a very short half-life.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 06:11 PM
@FM-Nahoebu, I would appreciate your take on the game, instead of weird claims. The town points you have gained are highly radioactive, and have a very short half-life.

Whoever made those names, be cursed...

Ganelon
September 18th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Whoever made those names, be cursed...
*pulls back sleeves*
You wot m8

FM-Toshikazu
September 18th, 2018, 06:16 PM
General Naka no Ōe ignored the emperor's policy and moved to the former province. Many courtiers of the court including, Empress Hashihito, followed him. Kōtoku was left in the palace. In the next year he died because of illness. The illness that is a plague upon our city.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases

FM-Taheiji no com hunting. that is hinting at any players real identities ect. it defeats the purpose of the setup.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 06:21 PM
So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 06:31 PM

You were not the first town claim.

FM-Munenori, you're here since the start of game but nearly didn't post. What do you have to say about the myself-masaharu argument, and what is your read on us and Kazushige, and Robun?

My list of reads coming soon, just need more people to step in.

I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 06:43 PM
So, Munemori and Toshikazu are both browsing the thread since a long time, but aren't saying anything... Toshikazu literally never spoke, so he didn't just leave the thread open or anything... I'm not going to plainly scumread him for this, but he's going a tiny bit below null read for this. A very very tiny bit.

why so careful? fuck that FM-Toshikazu is a scum read right now. came in, said hi and left.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Oh, drat.

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 06:46 PM

I had to click on the name to see who that was, forgot what my name was. I think it was a TvT argument, for now...could be anything, don't have solid reads yet on anyone. still catching up.

Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

fm-masaharu

^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.

thats my main reasoning

FM-Kazushige
September 18th, 2018, 06:49 PM

FM-Taheiji

I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 06:52 PM
^^ this guys probably my top scum right now. He initiated pushes against neither of the people he voted on, and hasn't really provided feedback on anyone that wasn't already scum-read by someone else, and just all-around feels like opportunistic scum. In fact he didn't address anyone besides tokuhei and myself, both of which seem pretty easy targets at this point in time. And even there his interaction with tokuhei didn't really reveal anything worthwhile, and he's... awfully quick to switch his vote to me, to be honest, after having argued with tokuhei pretty much the whole time until this point; it feels like he's all too eager to direct the push onto me instead of toku. Might place a vote later, and as of this moment in time (may change) I think if there is a lynch today it ought to be masa. Am against a D1 lynch however, because the mafia is limited to basically only a single kill, and having more time means more information to work with to perform accurate lynches; on top of that we have a town killing role guaranteed to us. Also, we should ascertain which killing role the mafia has. Of course waiting a night won't be enough to tell which killing role it is, but I still think that there shouldn't be a D1 lynch, unless they're pretty much confirmed scum.

We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 07:01 PM
but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting".

How is this scummy?

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Also yeah

I'm happy with those posts

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Hmmmmmmm??? Townread -> null -> tiny bit below null

I believe you confused some names because you make no sense.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:24 PM
lemme rephrase: where did you start null reading him at, or was him lurking/not posting enough to drop him all the way down from a town read to slightly below null

Everyone starts as a null read, and I never townread him, his inactivity simply put him there.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:25 PM
why so careful? fuck that FM-Toshikazu is a scum read right now. came in, said hi and left.

Not careful, accurate in my wording.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

fm-masaharu

thats my main reasoning

Yeah, the teal part is something we can all agree on unless we're blind. And my point about his scum slip still stands btw.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM
I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.

Yet it is NAI in itself. Of course, if a vanishing follows... you're right.

FM-Shuzo
September 18th, 2018, 07:38 PM
FM-Munenori the image just looks evil..

FM-Munenori
September 18th, 2018, 07:44 PM

FM-Shuzo hello to you too

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:55 PM

Hello! Nice avatar. I assume you're going to catch up?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Oh I forgot that part: FM-Masaharu

Still my top scum read and him coming back didn't change this to me.

FM-Masaharu
September 18th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Oh I forgot that part: FM-Masaharu

Still my top scum read and him coming back didn't change this to me.

Excellent to know that a brief misinterpretation which I have explained won't let you exit your tunnel vision.

At this point I'm fairly sure you're town, sadly.

FM-Shuzo
September 18th, 2018, 08:26 PM
FM-Shuzo hello to you too

you happen to look like a sith lord. thus in my opinion you are mafia.

FM-Shuzo
September 18th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green

hi efe FM-Taheiji confirmed efe

FM-Shuzo
September 18th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Hello! Nice avatar. I assume you're going to catch up?

i always do masamune had great quality in his swords. i happen to be in possession of one

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Excellent to know that a brief misinterpretation which I have explained won't let you exit your tunnel vision.

At this point I'm fairly sure you're town, sadly.

It's not the "misinterpretation" that much but the defense you made of it that is scummy. Do I need to explain you the idea of RVS?

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 10:26 PM
hi efe FM-Taheiji confirmed efe

As stated by the host and myself, you are not allowed to mention people's names or who you believe them to be, nor to try to know who they are. It is the whole point of the anon accounts and of the setup.

FM-Tokuhei
September 18th, 2018, 10:27 PM
i always do masamune had great quality in his swords. i happen to be in possession of one

Hm. Know that even if I have people that are more suspicious than you, I expect you to contribute more later. And yes, I know it's D1 so I give you a chance on that one :P

FM-Sorai
September 18th, 2018, 10:27 PM
My child, this is an anonymous game where a group of samurai have come from far away lands to infiltrate a corrupt government. You will have to verify with the host as to what the next steps are for you. However, given that you have revealed your identity from within the realms of distrust, I feel that may be a problem.

so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

FM-Kazushige

FM-Sorai
September 18th, 2018, 10:32 PM

FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Takeru on duty to serve our great country.

I guess I am a soulless monster.~~

Reading now.

FM-Tokuhei
September 19th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Takeru on duty to serve our great country.

I guess I am a soulless monster.~~

Reading now.

Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 01:42 AM
This is my reasoning. There's also the fact that power roles tend to be more cautious.
I honestly give him town points for this because it was a bad idea of mine to say that... Why is everyone town here :(

Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Lynch is now plurality Lynch (first to gain majority + 1 of the votes gets lynched, or the player with the most votes at the end of the day (EoD)).

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 01:45 AM
late game is when scums use inactives for easy lynches. early game town should clear them out.

I personally make better decisions when there is more information provided. sub 30 posts to me in a day is just low info. You will not get a confident read on them unless they are being defended by another. Then their scumread is coming mainly from alignment due to another poster.

More info = better judgement and confidence behind decisions.

True, but I am not the kind of player to post ALOT, I just talk when I have something interesting to say or to push people.

'Wtf?' was my first reaction, I don't know if it was sarcastic or if you said it for another purpose that I won't say right now.

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.

Right.

I townread Kazushige, I know that scum can play 'town' too, but I think he got the most valuable and healty post so far.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 01:47 AM
FM-Taheiji

again, take it as you will there's a reason I didn't place my vote on you, and I am again against a D1 lynch (on anyone, really) but am definitely for a D2 lynch

D1 lynch is mandatory.

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases

Dude, it's kind of difficult to read and understand, plus you should not based your read on which player is playing which account.
When you are writing a big text, can you put some spaces in it? It will be easier understandable. Thanks you :)

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 01:47 AM
We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.

First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 01:49 AM
FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
214->vote FM-Kazushige
215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.

Ganelon
September 19th, 2018, 02:17 AM
I forgot to mention this, but lynch is no longer mandatory. That was another one of those balance rules I added in at the last minute. Apologies! I’m a shithost ;(

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 02:24 AM
I forgot to mention this, but lynch is no longer mandatory. That was another one of those balance rules I added in at the last minute. Apologies! I’m a shithost ;(

lkdqhfjskfqjkslfjksqlfhqmsfsqdjfsqlf ~~
God damnit Mag xD

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 03:03 AM
Magoroth
The settings look weird af, look at this :

Lynch is mandatory.
Last wills not allowed.

Last wills not allowed with a coroner/sleuth/whatever roles who can read/modify LW.
I start doubting what I am reading in the settings~~

Ganelon
September 19th, 2018, 03:10 AM
@Magoroth (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730)
The settings look weird af, look at this :

Lynch is mandatory.
Last wills not allowed.

Last wills not allowed with a coroner/sleuth/whatever roles who can read/modify LW.
I start doubting what I am reading in the settings~~
I edited it. There is indeed a conflict between the mechanics and some role abilities.Lynch is not mandatory, majority lynch, and last wills are allowed.

FM-Tsuneyo
September 19th, 2018, 03:39 AM
Hello there! I'm sad to tell you that I won't be able to participate during this day until 3 hours before EOD. For the sake of hiding my COM I won't specify. + I had some account issues.

FM-Tsuneyo
September 19th, 2018, 03:39 AM
The following days should be normal.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 04:27 AM
Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight

Please elaborate more on how I'm scummy for "filler" posting, since I've been doing it more than others.

FM-Robun
September 19th, 2018, 04:35 AM
Here is my take on day ones:
Trolly posts = NAI on day 1
Low posting = NAI on day 1
Having "pro town" posts = NAI on day 1
I place most of my day 1 vibes on interactions, voting, and the way a player represents himself under certain types of scrutiny. I'm not going into more detail on it. THat is how i get my main scumtells and townreads on DAY 1'S. However moving on from day one if you dont post much or troll get ready to be heavily pressured. Catch you all on the flipside.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 04:46 AM
Please elaborate more on how I'm scummy for "filler" posting, since I've been doing it more than others.

In other hand, why do you think he think you are scummy for doing that?

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 04:53 AM
First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.

Nowhere in that post did I say anything about not pushing too hard. In fact, I said the opposite when I said a player should get to L-1.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 04:57 AM
Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
214->vote FM-Kazushige

Agree to disagree. Voting tells a lot especially later in the game after flips.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 04:59 AM
Agree to disagree. Voting tells a lot especially later in the game after flips.

voting tell a lot, but voting without purpose 3 peoples without pushing it D1 and without participating isn't telling us anything.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 05:00 AM
In other hand, why do you think he think you are scummy for doing that?

So you agree that my posts have all been "filler" while others have not?

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 05:01 AM
voting tell a lot, but voting without purpose 3 peoples without pushing it D1 and without participating isn't telling us anything.

Do you know what RVS means?

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:05 AM

12->vote FM-Munenori
214->vote FM-Kazushige

I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 05:08 AM
So If I Type Like This For Two Posts Will You Call A Policy Lynch On Me As Well

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:10 AM
So you agree that my posts have all been "filler" while others have not?

Until now, I didn't see any post who could be worth it. So yep.

Do you know what RVS means?

Nope.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:11 AM
So If I Type Like This For Two Posts Will You Call A Policy Lynch On Me As Well

yes

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:12 AM
I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.

Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:16 AM
Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.

So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
And no it isnt.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:19 AM
And no it isnt.

FM-Munenori

so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

FM-Kazushige

FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...

Nice reasoning, solid 10/10.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:21 AM
Nice reasoning, solid 10/10.

Why are you valueing my vote on Munemori so much?
The game didnt even start yet when that happened

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:23 AM
Why are you valueing my vote on Munemori so much?
The game didnt even start yet when that happened

Actually, I am not valueing any of your votes, and that is the main problem.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:24 AM
Actually, I am not valueing any of your votes, and that is the main problem.

Then why are you complaining?

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:27 AM
Then why are you complaining?

Because your votes are useless, you are not participating, not pushing people and just throwed your votes without purpose (not even to push people).

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:27 AM
And no it isnt.

So what are your 'reasoning' behind your three votes? Please tell us. I am willing to know.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:28 AM
Because your votes are useless, you are not participating, not pushing people and just throwed your votes without purpose (not even to push people).

Dont a worry buddy I am participating just give me more time.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 05:30 AM
I think you need to Google what RVS means at this point.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:32 AM
So what are your 'reasoning' behind your three votes? Please tell us. I am willing to know.

Ignore the first vote,
Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip by calling this government corrupt and Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Ignore the first vote,
Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip by calling this government corrupt and Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

Nice improvement in your reasoning. So you still prefer the policy lynch instead of he 'potential scumslip'?

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:45 AM
Nice improvement in your reasoning. So you still prefer the policy lynch instead of he 'potential scumslip'?

Like I said above my vote will stay on Taheiji until there is a train on Kazushge

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Like I said above my vote will stay on Taheiji until there is a train on Kazushge

What about Masaharu? he got 'already' 3 votes on him.

FM-Sorai
September 19th, 2018, 05:57 AM
What about Masaharu? he got 'already' 3 votes on him.

I didnt put my own reads on him yet and im not a filthy sheep thats why

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 06:09 AM
I didnt put my own reads on him yet and im not a filthy sheep thats why

Fair enough ~~

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 06:43 AM
FM-Munenori

I noticed you vote Shuzo mostly because he voted you, but who do you think we should push?

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 07:12 AM
FM-Munenori

I noticed you vote Shuzo mostly because he voted you, but who do you think we should push?

Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Has everyone checked in yet? Fuck there are so many names. I would say the person with the actor avatar, Masa I think, but I don't like how many people are already on that person already. They could STILL be scum tho, scum could be bussing them early on because once a train falls off someone it's sometimes hard to get it back on (thus securing their safety from a lynch). I still have no idea so far, and I'm pretty sure not every player has posted yet.

What are you afraid for? If you are voting against 'Masathing'. It look like he didn't let you a strong impression.
Why would you like to vote him?

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 07:46 AM
FM-Taheiji

Hey, what do you think of the conversations so far?

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.

FM-Etsuya
September 19th, 2018, 07:57 AM
こんばんは。私は仕事中にいくつかの貢献をしようとしたが、私は中断し続けた

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 07:59 AM
Ignore the first vote,

I fail to see how that is a scumslip.

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 07:59 AM
こんばんは。私は仕事中にいくつかの貢献をしようとしたが、私は中断し続けた

How are you today?

FM-Etsuya
September 19th, 2018, 08:01 AM
How are you today?

ほんの少し疲れている。セットアップを今読んでください。

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Yes. So robun is probably a town slot for me right now, I really liked his TPR hardclaim.
As far as the interactions between tokuhei(?) and everyone else, I feel like tokuhei at the moment is a town with at least one opportunistic scum on him.
As far as kazushiges conversations go, it’s odd that every once in a while he’ll pop in and just spam some lore before suddenling tunneling someone, I’ll hold my thoughts on him until we get some more posts.
Takeru, I like that you’re going on sorai, could I get your thoughts on kazu and robun? I’ll come back later to see your response
FM-Takeru

Do you like the fact I am going on Sorai because he is on you? :P

Until now, Kazushige is my top town read, that doesn't really mean anything yet but I like player who tend to be pro-town. Scum can do that too, I know, but he has been quite useful for now.
Mostly because he pushed people to vote and participate.

I read some interesting things about Robun, nothing scummy and some townish. Sooo...prob town atm.

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 08:05 AM
ほんの少し疲れている。セットアップを今読んでください。

Mm, yes that’s fair enough. Enjoy your day.

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 08:07 AM
Hello fellow players! I have returned from my wary travels and I am ready to get down to business.

I will restate that while I appreciate Tokuheis aggression in finding a D1 lynch, it seems apparent that he is unwilling to find any other players to read. So, let me shift the focus a little bit.

FM-Takeru

I feel like your posts so far have been mostly basic. You haven’t said anything that seems different or interesting to me yet. You’re going after low-hanging townpoints by calling out whatshisface for his voting pattern and by sheeping a train. You haven’t said anything new that was noteworthy. I’m currently throwing you into the opportunistic scum category, and i would like to encourage my fellow friends to reread Takerus posts and see what he has actually added.

I’ll bust down some of his posts for you if you would like, at the moment I must now return to my studies.

Hi there, nothing to add about that. You will see today if I am useful or not.
I am waiting for your list of my posts.

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Hi there, nothing to add about that. You will see today if I am useful or not.
I am waiting for your list of my posts.

On phone. I’ll do the big one that stood out to me.

FM-Munenori
September 19th, 2018, 08:11 AM
You're such a cherry picker FM-Takeru

FM-Takeru
September 19th, 2018, 08:15 AM

What is that suppose to mean in the context?

FM-Masaharu
September 19th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

Madatory lynch.

I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

is he telling the scumteam to not buss?

This was your “big” post, as I’d put it. It’s the kind of post where you come back from a break and leave commentary. And the commentary players leave here is often alignment indicative.

Everything you’ve stated here has been said before. Restatement is not protown. If you look at your posts alone they’re good, but in context they are just more passive versions of Tokuheis. Your vote is alright, but the placement stands out to me for... honestly no particular reason.

The bit that really gets me is when you state the reasoning is for the “bus slip”.

I added that line because I wanted to call out his potential scumpainting.

It looked like bussing. If we were both scum, that would absolutely be bussing. Is calling out someone who is buddying or bussing bad now? I’d prefer not to be scumread because of association.

I apologize if this looks like a series of assorted thoughts. I don’t have time to proofread.

FM-Masaharu

Holy shit where did this vote come from

FM-Etsuya
多分、この質問は以前に尋ねられたでしょう。設定が妥当でない場合は、設定にブラックメイヤー通気口または 偽装者があることが保証されていますか?