PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Bradstar 1-S2-1-2796971; ZyklonB 1-S2-1-1924221

Ice52berg
January 9th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Starcraft Name: BradStar
Starcraft ID: 1-S2-1-2796971
In Game Name: CumStainedTampons
Role: Sheriff

Starcraft Name: ZyklonB
Starcraft ID: 1-S2-1-1924221
In Game Name: Black Star
Role: Investigator

Crime Committed: Cheating (Communication outside of the game)

Summary: Suspicions arose on the final day when the Sheriff accused someone of being cult. The reason being: Sheriff couldn't detect cult in this game.

I went back to the replay and found something interesting on Night 3. The Sheriff placed in his will "fuck doc and roy black star squirtle are clear." The problem: The sheriff has not checked either of those individuals except Squirtle.

On Night 4, he changes his will to "roy squirtle black star are clean." Still hasn't checked them.

On Day 6, he states confirms The Doc is SK (which the town already knew) and also mentioned QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ is cult. Why? Because the investigator, ZyklonB, investigated him and found him "a leader among men." Unfortunately, that does not mean Cult.

No PM's were exchanged throughout the game. The investigator also never created a last will as most do. Below is a list of the people that were checked by the listed individuals.

Night BradStar ZyklonB
1 Squirtle Roy Clark
2 Chillin Charizard
3 Nuncio Black Power Ranger (Role Blocked)
4 BPR QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ (Role Blocked)
5 The Doc QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I believe there was definite use of outside communcation. Watchlist Recommended.

Replay attached for your viewing pleasure.

Capitalier
January 9th, 2012, 09:40 PM
After reviewing the replay, I think that it's pretty clear that outside communication was used. ZkylonB didn't say a word until the end of the game, yet magically all of his reports flowed into Bradstar's brain (though he really didn't use them too well.) Since this is pretty much a clear cut case of cheating and outside communication, I'll approve this report.

WL is a good punishment.