PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} tdThaniri 1-S2-1-789528; tdSozzar, ID: 1-S2-377167

BruceCampbell
January 9th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Account Name: tdThaniri
Account ID: 1-S2-1-789528
Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, possible cheating

In-Game Name: Muammar Khadafi

Account Name: tdSozzar
Account ID: 1-S2-1-789528
Crimes Committed: cheating

Summary:
Roles get assigned, and I come up Godfather. Immediately after N1 finished, my Consig (Muammar) immediately claimed Invest, and revealed my role as GF. He also used lag-chat to doubly support his claim. I was promptly executed by a jailor.
He goes on to claim that we were in skype together (which is completely and utterly false), getting lynched by the town soon after. Our third mafia was then executed by a jailor, having been mentioned by teal.

Also present in this game was tdSozzar (1-S2-377167) who I suspect was in skype with tdThaniri.

Capitalier
January 9th, 2012, 08:13 PM
I'm putting this on hold for now, since it appears to be his first offense of gamethrowing. I'm not absolutely sure if they were cheating, so I'm waiting for Ambient's opinion. (It's fairly probable, as their names were next to each other, implying that they partied, but I have not been able to find any clear-cut instances indicating the usage of out of game communication. The sudden change of tdSozzar's opinion on Bruce was highly irregular on day 1, so, any other mods should take a closer look at that.)

tdSozzar was more or less trolling/griefing [for notekeeping], if he wasn't found guilty of cheating.

Capitalier
January 9th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Actually, I took one final glance at the replay, and consulted with Ambient. I think that it's pretty clear that they were cheating -- Adolf stops talking for about 30 seconds, and then says "Bruce is da god fadda", and automatically knows that Teal is a "backstabbing mafia."