PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Pages : [1] 2 3

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 02:34 AM
S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day One

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41953-S-FM-Sc2Mafia-2018-February)

Story:There Used To Be A Poop Sandwich Who Valued Poop Sandwiches And Stuff IDK The Poop Sandwich Is Working On It

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392252350254809088/479947382507831298/blink.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392252350254809088/479947401239592970/Efekannn011.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392252350254809088/479945458387648522/Efekannn02s_Enemies_On_Mafia.png

Roles

Living

Graveyard

Efekannn02
Distorted
Scvmurderer
Starcraft Player
Starcraft Player
Starcraft Player
Starcraft Player
Starcraft Player
Hybrid
Sc2Mafia Staff Member
MafiaZ Member
Dunna

@Magoroth
Kenny
Denolann
Haecceity
aamirus
SuperJack
Hybrid
Stealthbomber16
Arsonist
Marshmallow Marshall
Distorted
Rachyl

Ψ(`_´ # )↝

01:09:30:00

Day Two
Day Three

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Bad News I Think Arsonist Is Leaving :/

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Day 1 Has Started!

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:01 PM
First.

Hybrid

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Oh I Forgot To Say Hybrid Is Distorted He Is Currently Unkillable

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 12:15 PM
okay hi. efekann, can you please pm me? im not sure how my role works, i know it says my abilities but i just dont understand them. thanks

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Oh I Forgot To Mention Too

RACHYL IS THE SC2MAFIA STAFF MEMBER!

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Oh I Forgot To Say Hybrid Is Distorted He Is Currently Unkillable

This game is a four-way faction war betwixt Skwirl, EfeM, CHOOO and (to a lesser extent) MafiaZ. Since the Town/Survivors' win condition is simply to survive to the end OR for their respective faction to win (if one of us dies, they win with Skwirl, EfeM and CHOOOO, respectively), Town is best served by killing Distorted (:slaol:) and Scvmurderer - Scvmurderer's faction will have a really hard time winning with only one conversion per night, so finding him day one and lynching him is probably the best course of action for today.

MafiaZ's win condition is to see Hybrid lynched or Skwirl winning. Their win condition kind of goes pretty hard against ours - we don't want to Lynch Efekannn, as I believe him surviving is the best way of ensuring that the highest number of players will survive and win the game. MafiaZ winning with us naturally precludes Efekannn from living to the end, thus making it so we have to side with Skwirl (or not-Efekannn) either way. Dunna is a great natural ally in this encounter, and so this is my point:
Dunna is confirmed town and should reveal themselves right. now. They are night immune and cannot be converted. And all they have to do is kill off the MafiaZ members.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Sc2Mafia member will likely try to get Hybrid lynched somehow, as they are effectively a Lyncher who aren't told their target's exact identity.
Efekannn02, is the 'Efekannn' night chat completely anonymous?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Sc2Mafia StaffMember will likely try to get Hybrid lynched somehow, as they are effectively a Lyncher who aren't told their target's exact identity. Efekannn02, is the 'Efekannn' night chat completely anonymous?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Another question.
Do converted clan members (i.e., those converted by MafiaZ) still partake in their original clan chat? Efekannn02

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Marshmallow Marshall
Clearly the Dark Lord himself.

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Sc2Mafia StaffMember will likely try to get Hybrid lynched somehow, as they are effectively a Lyncher who aren't told their target's exact identity. Efekannn02, is the 'Efekannn' night chat completely anonymous?

Only Hybrid Can Be Anonymous

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Another question.
Do converted clan members (i.e., those converted by MafiaZ) still partake in their original clan chat? Efekannn02

Which Clan Chat?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Efekannn02, if EfeM get 2 members, are we informed about that so we can start speedlynching Distorted (the ROLE)?

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 12:36 PM
yay! okay time to find Hybrid. I will look for clues to find him

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Which Clan Chat?
Whatever clan they were part of before - CHOOOO, Skwirl.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 12:37 PM
what’s up motherfuckers

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Whatever clan they were part of before - CHOOOO, Skwirl.

There Are Multiple Clan Chats Besides Efekannn02's?

Stealthbomber16
i just read the setup in its entirety for the first time and this is gonna be a shitshow

Stealthbomber16
There Are Multiple Clan Chats Besides Efekannn02's?

Would you not qualify Skwirl as a clan?

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Efekannn02, if EfeM get 2 members, are we informed about that so we can start speedlynching Distorted (the ROLE)?

He Just Loses Night Immunity -_-

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Would you not qualify Skwirl as a clan?

Theyre A Clan But They Dont Have A Clan Chat!

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:43 PM
If by some shitty mistake we Lynch Hybrid, we'll have a less good-situation to find ourselves in. That being said, we could look at it from a different perspective-

Given that Distorted and Efekannn02 have each two night actions, and MafiaZ and CHOOOO have 2 actions in total, that's a total of 6 actions per game. It's highly likely that at least once these will overlap, and Efe's faction will actually become less powerful because they have less votes. If we Lynch Hybrid, our only real choice is to side with Distorted and MafiaZ against the rest.

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM
ill be back later in a bit i dont feel good

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM

This game is a four-way faction war betwixt Skwirl, EfeM, CHOOO and (to a lesser extent) MafiaZ. Since the Town/Survivors' win condition is simply to survive to the end OR for their respective faction to win (if one of us dies, they win with Skwirl, EfeM and CHOOOO, respectively), Town is best served by killing Distorted (:slaol:) and Scvmurderer - Scvmurderer's faction will have a really hard time winning with only one conversion per night, so finding him day one and lynching him is probably the best course of action for today.

MafiaZ's win condition is to see Hybrid lynched or Skwirl winning. Their win condition kind of goes pretty hard against ours - we don't want to Lynch Efekannn, as I believe him surviving is the best way of ensuring that the highest number of players will survive and win the game. MafiaZ winning with us naturally precludes Efekannn from living to the end, thus making it so we have to side with Skwirl (or not-Efekannn) either way. Dunna is a great natural ally in this encounter, and so this is my point:
Dunna is confirmed town and should reveal themselves right. now. They are night immune and cannot be converted. And all they have to do is kill off the MafiaZ members.

Are you efekann?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Are you efekann?
I'm merely their servant :)
That being said.
Do NOT convert me please. If you're Efekannn02, know that I will side with you and be your spokesperson. I think I have some idea of what's going to happen this game.

If you're Distorted, you know how much I suck as scum. If you convert me, at least *please* Lynch hybrid so that Dunna and EfeM become scum. Please.

If you're Scvmurderer, then fuck you if you convert me. You'll be making my life difficult.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Personally I would prefer to be lynched d1 so that I don't have to side with anyone, and just hope that you guys will fight it out and win it in the end, but then there's the chance that no actual clans will win and only the SC2Maf players will remain standing at the end-game. Which is really bad play from my perspective, because then the dead SC2Maf players will lose.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:01 PM
TL;DR

People that need to survive

Efekannn
Hybrid
Dunna

People that need to die under specific circumstances
Efekannn
Dunna
Mafiaz
Distorted

People that need to die regardless
Scvmurderer

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Marshmallow Marshall
Clearly the Dark Lord himself.

This Is Heresy! I Claim Efekannn02, The Mighty Cult Leader!

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Just kidding :P

Efekannn02 Do converted Starcraft Players win if their faction wins? Wording in the setup makes me unsure :(

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Just kidding :P

Efekannn02 Do converted Starcraft Players win if their faction wins? Wording in the setup makes me unsure :(

All Dead Clan Members Of the Winning Clan Win Aswell

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:14 PM
i just read the setup in its entirety for the first time and this is gonna be a shitshow

God, idem here. I agree with Magoroth's plan of action, and ask: Are you Efekann, Magoroth?

Do we want to agree on not lynching Efekannn? I would get on that IF the host (`let's call him like that lol) confirms that SC players are not losing if converted.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:15 PM
TL;DR

People that need to survive

Efekannn
Hybrid
Dunna

People that need to die under specific circumstances
Efekannn
Dunna
Mafiaz
Distorted

People that need to die regardless
Scvmurderer

Btw I clearly don't see you as Hybrid lol.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Also sorry for typos and all, but I'm on a mouseless laptop that doesn't work very well for typing... and TouchPad isn't great.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:18 PM
I'm merely their servant :)
That being said.
Do NOT convert me please. If you're Efekannn02, know that I will side with you and be your spokesperson. I think I have some idea of what's going to happen this game.

If you're Distorted, you know how much I suck as scum. If you convert me, at least *please* Lynch hybrid so that Dunna and EfeM become scum. Please.

If you're Scvmurderer, then fuck you if you convert me. You'll be making my life difficult.

Oh k you claim standard SC palyer, which makes sense.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Personally I would prefer to be lynched d1 so that I don't have to side with anyone, and just hope that you guys will fight it out and win it in the end, but then there's the chance that no actual clans will win and only the SC2Maf players will remain standing at the end-game. Which is really bad play from my perspective, because then the dead SC2Maf players will lose.

Not bad play if you don't die (WHICH IS NOT GUARENTEED!), but asshole play for sure.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Btw I clearly don't see you as Hybrid lol.

If Hybrid weren't a jester I'd Lynch him right now :D
but Scvmurderer needs to die, he hammered me and Hybrid twice! That happened back in early 2018 but I have neither forgotten nor forgiven that.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:24 PM
If Hybrid weren't a jester I'd Lynch him right now :D
but Scvmurderer needs to die, he hammered me and Hybrid twice! That happened back in early 2018 but I have neither forgotten nor forgiven that.

I 100% agree that Scv needs to die. hehe.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Also, I hardclaim Sheriff-Jailor. I'm going to lead town to victory this game

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:26 PM
I 100% agree that Scv needs to die. hehe.
I'm really torn between siding with Efekannn02 or Distorted though. One side grants us the highest umber of town players winning at the end of the game while the other gives us much higher voting power. What do you think is the best course of action?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:27 PM
I'm really torn between siding with Efekannn02 or Distorted though. One side grants us the highest umber of town players winning at the end of the game while the other gives us much higher voting power. What do you think is the best course of action?
What is *definitely* important is that we decide on a course of action as soon as possible (day 2 at the latest). What we can do is just Lynch someone and, based off of that flip, pursue one of the two strategies.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:29 PM
The fight is between those two honestly. I think Efe clan is better because of the night kill. Simply because if we get attacked as converted people we're fucked lol...

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:29 PM
What is *definitely* important is that we decide on a course of action as soon as possible (day 2 at the latest). What we can do is just Lynch someone and, based off of that flip, pursue one of the two strategies.

Right. And for this, we need people to speak up ;-;

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:31 PM
The fight is between those two honestly. I think Efe clan is better because of the night kill. Simply because if we get attacked as converted people we're fucked lol...

Then Efekannn it is.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Now I'm fading away to the darkness once again.... for I have to go. Please, guys, talk about what Magoroth and myself said, and determine the strategyt we are adotping.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 01:45 PM

Stop taking my scum meta.

Marshmallow Marshall

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Stop taking my scum meta.

Marshmallow Marshall
Cease you noob

Stealthbomber16

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Cease you noob

Stealthbomber16

Disappear you queer

Kenny
wait guys wtf are talking about

Kenny
we need distorted

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:50 PM
distorted converts 2 guys per night

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:50 PM
efekann converts one guy and also kills one player

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 01:51 PM
friendly reminder that days are 24 hours and we have 13 hours remaining

Kenny
-vote Magoroth

Kenny
Magoroth

Ganelon
distorted converts 2 guys per night
Efekannn can kill the people he converts. Your point?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:52 PM
why do we only have 13 hours Efekannn02
this day only started 2 hours ago

Kenny
my point is efekann literally kills a player every night

Kenny
he converts one guy and kills another

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 01:53 PM
friendly reminder that days are 24 hours and we have 13 hours remaining

TECHNICAL DIFFICUILTIES I WROTE IT AS 00:24:00:00 BUT IT SHOWS UP AS 14

Kenny
which means magoroth here is trying to keep a killer alive, clearly scummy

Ganelon
Distorted clearly has the superior voting power. But so too can Efekannn, Dunna and ourselves. If we vote with Efekannn, that is.
Are you MafiaZ?

Stealthbomber16
TECHNICAL DIFFICUILTIES I WROTE IT AS 00:24:00:00 BUT IT SHOWS UP AS 14

Can we get an accurate timer?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:54 PM
distorted can convert two people and make them win with him.
efekann on the other hand makes a player lose every night

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Can we get an accurate timer?

I'll Try Again 00:22:05:00

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:57 PM
I think magoroth is clearly either efekann or dunna and wants to fool the town into thinking he's our friend

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Have you read the setup?
Sc2MafPlayers *win* if they die at night AND if one of the clans (NOT MafiaZ) win. Meanwhile, Distorted converting people will ensure that the MafiaZ-Distorted clique survives. I suppose we could also say that the Distorted-MafiaZ clique can have an effective nightkill in the form of a daylynch, and that could help ensure that some lucky people will win regardless of what happens in-game (to some extent), but siding with Efekannn seems to be the safest course of action.

Don't try painting as 'siding with a killer' because that is what town has to do. We *need* to side with a killer because that killer is actually pro-town in this setup.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 01:58 PM
I feel like this is a setup where I’d be open to lynching the jester because it solidifies a town-aligned vote in the form of MafiaZ.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 01:58 PM
the point is that this distorted clique you're talking about is literally the majority of the players and therefore the majority wins by doing what this clique needs

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Win Conditions

Efekannn02's Clans:Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too)
Skwirl: Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too)
CHOOOO: Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too)
Starcraft Player: Survive And Dont Have Hybrid Lynched(Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ)
Hybrid: Get Lynched
Sc2Mafia Staff Member: Have Efekannn02 Modkilled
MafiaZ Member: Wins If Skwirl Wins Or If Hybrid Gets Lynched
Dunna: Survive Until The End OR Kill The MafiaZ Members Before Dying

Making it larger for people who can't read.
Only way those people 'lose' is if MafiaZ (but NOT Distorted) wins.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:01 PM
yes I know the win conditions but there are gonna be more skwirl members than efem members here

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM
2 new skwirls every night but only one efem
and efe also kills which instantly makes a player lose

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM
I feel like this is a setup where I’d be open to lynching the jester because it solidifies a town-aligned vote in the form of MafiaZ.That could work. It would be an easy steamroll if we side with Distorted (who is practically confirmed town along with Rachyl in that case), and then we would need to Lynch Dunna and Scvmurderer.Scvmurderer first. Scv is scum no matter how you look at it.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:05 PM
yes I know the win conditions but there are gonna be more skwirl members than efem members here
And also a new MafiaZ member every night. I think that could work...? 3 extra votes every night versus one extra vote every night (along with the entire town, should we side with Efekannn) and one nightkill.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:05 PM
hybrid is basically the unkillable confirmed mayor of the town right now and rachyl is an unkillable confirmed exe

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM
That could work. It would be an easy steamroll if we side with Distorted (who is practically confirmed town along with Rachyl in that case), and then we would need to Lynch Dunna and Scvmurderer.Scvmurderer first. Scv is scum no matter how you look at it.

Dunna doesn’t make that MafiaZ player lose because they lynched Hybrid. We can actually win with both if Hybrid is lynched.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM
magoroth are you saying you would want the role hybrid lynched now?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:10 PM
magoroth are you saying you would want the role hybrid lynched now?
Yes. I'm convinced. Siding with Distorted over Efekannn is the better choice.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Yes. I'm convinced. Siding with Distorted over Efekannn is the better choice.

Efe can turn Chooo members back into citizens.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Scvmurderer and Hybrid need to get lynched then.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Honestly I don’t really want to focus on that shit because the pro power move right now is lynching Hybrid.

Establish your dominance. Reveal if you’re Hybrid.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:12 PM
I think we do not need citizens here.
It's just much easier to convert everyone to skwirl and mafiaz
mafiaz also basically autowin just by not getting lynched once efe dies

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Efe can turn Chooo members back into citizens.
So we could use Efekannn to replenish the town pool back?
:facepalm:
This setup is more complicated than I thought.

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:14 PM
I think we do not need citizens here.
It's just much easier to convert everyone to skwirl and mafiaz
mafiaz also basically autowin just by not getting lynched once efe dies

OK distorted.

Distorted

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:15 PM
OK distorted.

Distorted

Kenny

Stealthbomber16
August 17th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Thinking is hard.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:16 PM
wut

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Thinking is hard.
Kenny can only be Dunna or MafiaZ I think.
Or SC2Maf player.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:17 PM
@Hacceity I know that you're here
say something or get voted

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Haecceity

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:20 PM
I'd say I'm still on the fence and I am not completely convinced to support Distorted, but I'm definitely more interested in doing it right now than I was before. What's *still* making it difficult for me to completely decide is the fact that Efekannn's conversion bypasses immunity (unless it targets Scvmurderer, Hybrid or Distorted), so the so-called 'town blocks' can actually surreptitiously lose voting power over the game. And Efekannn can kill them faster than they can replenish their ranks - but that would result in a stalemate (if used strictly on Distorted) which would potentially result in Scvmurderer converting everyone.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but can someone clarify what this means for me?
> (Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ)

Do Starcraft members lose if they're converted, or do they only lose if they're converted and die?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:22 PM
the problem about efe is that he makes people die.
he kills someone every night and a bunch of others also die from visiting him

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:23 PM
wait I legit didn't see that rule.
yea don't lynch hybrid LOL

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:23 PM
thanks for pointing that out new guy

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:24 PM
so then lynching hybrid means that all players who start as citizen lose afterwards if they don't get converted to mafiaz

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:25 PM
but mafiaz can literally convert everyone who isn't a cult leader and also wins mostly just by surviving

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 02:26 PM
@Hacceity I know that you're here
say something or get voted

kek

I'm trying to read through 4 pages man - wouldn't that be wiser than speaking up uninformed?

Does anyone know if the default font size can be changed btw? It's kinda tiny compared to the user stats section even with avis and signatures turned off >.<

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Bullshit, nobody loses if converted unless their clan loses.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:27 PM
just use zoom on your browser?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:29 PM
the win conditions say this:
Starcraft Player: Survive And Dont Have Hybrid Lynched(Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ)

from my understanding this means that lynching hybrid makes citizens even lose if they get converted afterwards unless it's mafiaz

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:29 PM
another scum point for magoroth with that bullshit post now :P
maybe he's hybrid?

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Bullshit, nobody loses if converted unless their clan loses.

I'm pretty sure the way Kenny explained is the only way that makes sense... But just to be sure, Efekannn02, care to clarify?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:30 PM

from my understanding this means that lynching hybrid makes citizens even lose if they get converted afterwards unless it's mafiaz
WAIT HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT.
HYBRID IS JESTER. DON'T LYNCH HIM.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:31 PM
another scum point for magoroth with that bullshit post now :P
maybe he's hybrid?
Nope, because I thought you were referring to the post the new guy made - that citizens lose if converted.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Magoroth

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I claim. AlllIiiIiivE. 0118999881999119725-3

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:34 PM
I don't speak robot AI languages
SuperJack

Ganelon
I claim. AlllIiiIiivE. 0118999881999119725-3

Excellent. Here's Hybrid.

Haecceity
Interesting change of heart Magoroth :D

It's not like Hybrid's identity is known sooo it's not like they'll get killed so easily... unless they came out about it already? I only skimmed over the first few pages.

Edit: Nevermind >.<

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:35 PM
By the way, that Abe Lincoln guy is me on my phone. Ignore it.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Can we lynch the sc2staff? It's always best to attack the staff.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:36 PM
we can't

SuperJack
I don't speak robot AI languages
SuperJack

Such elegance. Such vote. Why Kenny? Why the hate?

Kenny
rachyl/staff and hybrid/distorted are lynch immune

Haecceity
If Hybrid has access to Efe's chat, do they know Efe's identity too?

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:37 PM
we can't

Why? Does unkillable also mean unlynchable?

Ganelon

SJ is Hybrid btw, host meta says that lmao

that's probably why Rachyl is staff

Kenny
Right now I believe the biggest threat for the majority of townies is scvmurderer

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM
This is the kind of question that is best left unanswered.

Efekannn02
Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but can someone clarify what this means for me?

Do Starcraft members lose if they're converted, or do they only lose if they're converted and die?

Converted Members Lose Except Those Who Joined MafiaZ Dead And Living Doesnt Really Matter

Ganelon
Right now I believe the biggest threat for the majority of townies is scvmurderer
So I was right then!!! :P

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:39 PM
pretty sure access means saying everything they write, but there was no night so as of now they shouldn't know a thing about any identities at all

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:40 PM

SJ is Hybrid btw, host meta says that lmao

that's probably why Rachyl is staff

Lol. How amusing.

Host meta?

You know host meta REQUIRES having hosted previously?

So, let see... You are making up a reason to pin a particular role on me, which means you want to mislead everyone into believing the wrong things.

How naughty of you.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Converted Members Lose Except Those Who Joined MafiaZ Dead And Living Doesnt Really Matter

Wait what?

Or is this only true if Hybrid dies?

Kenny
I mean I played one FM game so far and that one time I played we could choose whatever name we want in that quicktopic thing, so yea no identities unless they actually decide to reveal them in the chat

Efekannn02

Only If Lord Efekannn02 Reveals It In That Night Chat

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Wait what?

yes

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Lol. How amusing.

Host meta?

You know host meta REQUIRES having hosted previously?

So, let see... You are making up a reason to pin a particular role on me, which means you want to mislead everyone into believing the wrong things.

How naughty of you.

Who says this is Efe's first time hosting? ^^ We all know Efe has been smurfing for quite some time

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Who says this is Efe's first time hosting? ^^ We all know Efe has been smurfing for quite some time

News just in. I'm an Efe smurf

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:43 PM
I don't think SJ is hybrid, so I'm keeping my vote on him so far

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
I don't think SJ is hybrid, so I'm keeping my vote on him so far

Doesn't make sense. But w/e floats your boat.

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Wait what?

Only Clan Leaders Are Able To Win When Hybrid Gets Lynched The Rest Of The Clans (except MafiaZ) Loses!

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:46 PM
what’s up motherfuckers

this is likely a quote from someone btw, based on stealth's meta
which means stealth is not just a citizen

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:49 PM
this is likely a quote from someone btw, based on stealth's meta
which means stealth is not just a citizen
And what would the purpose of softing a power role in this setup be?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:50 PM
So basically if Hybrid dies, we are fucked. Hybrid cannot die.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 02:52 PM
It seems like all the Neutrals (except Dunna) as well as CHOOO have their goals aligned...

If Hybrid reveals themselves so early on, they'd have to hope for a lynch later on in the game and thus side with someone that's not Efe - and since MafiaZ and Skwirl are aligned it's probably one of those two... It seems like a good option is to lynch Hybrid and then side with MafiaZ? I don't think SJ would have a reason for claiming Hybrid if he was just a citizen.

Also, Efekannn02, what is the meaning of this then > (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) ?

Hybrid
let's lynch superjack
SuperJack

Kenny
would hybrid ever say "what's up motherfuckers"?
I don't think so and I actually do believe that it might be from scvmurderer
stealthbomber16

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:53 PM
SuperJack

because hybrid is distorted and therefore mayor

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 02:54 PM
jk, apperantly ppl know who i am. So let me read the setup really fast.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:54 PM
It seems like all the Neutrals (except Dunna) as well as CHOOO have their goals aligned...

If Hybrid reveals themselves so early on, they'd have to hope for a lynch later on in the game and thus side with someone that's not Efe - and since MafiaZ and Skwirl are aligned it's probably one of those two... It seems like a good option is to lynch Hybrid and then side with MafiaZ? I don't think SJ would have a reason for claiming Hybrid if he was just a citizen.

Also, @Efekannn02 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28592), what is the meaning of this then > (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) ?

I disagree. If Hybrid dies, we have to trust in Distorted not to start aggressively converting people (if Hybrid dies, Distorted will likely become permanently night immune, as well as a general jackass). And in MafiaZ to just convert Skwirl members, which they may not have time to do. Honestly lynching Hybrid is the worst thing we could do.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 02:55 PM
stealthbomber16

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:55 PM
I vote. Haecceity

If I was a StarCraft player, I wouldn't of read into the rules and setup as deeply as Haecceity did.

I conclude that Haecceity is a power role, which one is to yet be concluded. Less power roles = simpler game.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:56 PM
would hybrid ever say "what's up motherfuckers"?I don't think so and I actually do believe that it might be from scvmurdererstealthbomber16I repeat.What is the purpose of softing a power claim that went largely unnoticed. Especially in a game where power roles may or may not be scum.

Efekannn02

Also, Efekannn02, what is the meaning of this then > (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) ?

Clanless Citizens Still Win If One Clan Wins Just To Be Generous

Kenny
I repeat.What is the purpose of softing a power claim that went largely unnoticed. Especially in a game where power roles may or may not be scum.
he always does that

SuperJack
let's lynch superjack
SuperJack

No. Let's all eat cake.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 02:57 PM
I just read up on that role... WHY IS DISTORTED SO OP???

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 02:57 PM
No. Let's all eat cake.

well we have no bread anyway, so why not.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
I just read up on that role... WHY IS DISTORTED SO OP???

All roles are OP. It's basically a shitfest game.

SuperJack
August 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
well we have no bread anyway, so why not.

Brrrreeeeeaaaaaad.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 02:59 PM
he always does that

It's a very, very weak softclaim, if it even is that. It seems more like something Hybrid would do, as opposed to something a cult leader/mason leader/whatever PR would do.

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Mag and SB16 could you please change your avatars, it distracts me

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 03:00 PM
I vote. Haecceity

I wouldn't of read into the rules and setup as deeply as Haecceity did.

You know, I'm something of a scientist myself ;)

Ganelon
Mag and SB16 could you please change your avatars, it distracts me
Blame fred, he did this

Kenny
no I mean last game stealth literally claimed cult leader in his first post and actually really was that role
this time he used a quote instead

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:01 PM
no I mean last game stealth literally claimed cult leader in his first post and actually really was that role
If you can find that quote or explain what power role other than Hybrid would benefit from a PR soft claim, then I'll agree with you

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM
If you can find that quote or explain what power role other than Hybrid would benefit from a PR soft claim, then I'll agree with you
you already voted him tho

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:03 PM
The game before that one he claimed he was mafia and yet he was town. He does this rather frequently. If that's even what happened right now

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:03 PM
you already voted him tho

unvote
Yep, that was a shit vote :)

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:05 PM
so what do you think is stealth then? do you believe he is a citizen?

Kenny
omfg that avatar is distracting af pls change

Ganelon
so what do you think is stealth then? do you believe he is a citizen?
I have no opinion on him at the moment. He might be Hybrid but I wouldn't bet my life on that

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:06 PM
no I very strongly believe that at least stealth is absolutely not hybrid.

Hybrid
witchhunting myself to not to lynch, feelsbadman

Kenny
is that an axe?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:08 PM
MM and Kenny are my top town reads atm
I don't really have any scum reads, but I have a few Hybrid reads - SJ and SB16
Null reads - Haecceity and everyone else
Also, Hybrid is either confirmed town or confirmed scum, depending on what we decide to do this game.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:09 PM
is that an axe?
It seems that way

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:10 PM
hybrid is mayor for me
and rachyl is the opposite which I think actually is fishy and might mean that efe didn't pick roles fully randomly

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 03:12 PM
hybrid is mayor for me
and rachyl is the opposite which I think actually is fishy and might mean that efe didn't pick roles fully randomly

All Roles Were Randomly Selected With The Power Of RNGJesus

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:12 PM
I mean rachyl is confirmed anti town exe
we actually need to ignore her and shouldn't even listen to a thing she says

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Having confirmed town is preferable to having confirmed scum in the game, so I am finally willing to completely throw my support behind Hybrid. Obviously that means we need. to Lynch Efekannn02 and Scvmurderer.

By the way, we actually had an Efe claim at gamestart didn't we

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:14 PM
I mean rachyl is confirmed anti town exe
we actually need to ignore her and shouldn't even listen to a thing she says
Agreed

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Efekannn02 we only have 12 hours for some reason?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:17 PM

MM claimed efe

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Efekannn02 we only have 12 hours for some reason?

TECHNICAL DIFFICUILTIES! PLEASE LOOK OVER AT PAGE 4

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:18 PM
but I'm pretty sure that MM's claim really was bs and there isn't any meta behind that

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Efekannn02 just edit your post?

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Efekannn02 just edit your post?

I Did 00:24:00:00 but it always showed up as something else

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I Did 00:24:00:00 but it always showed up as something else
just do the same thing you did in you other post

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Do 01:00:00:00

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 03:36 PM
I would love to get rid of magoroth, SJ is most probably citizen, Kenny possible Clan Leader, SB16 impossible to be me or Efe

Magoroth

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Disappear you queer

Stop, you "you"...

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 03:39 PM
whoever follows me gets converted btw, so hop into the train

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I feel like this is a setup where I’d be open to lynching the jester because it solidifies a town-aligned vote in the form of MafiaZ.

That's scummy as hell... SC players LOSE if Hybrid gets lynched. So you're not one of them. You're not Efekann either, since he dies when Hybrid gets lynched. What's left... Hybrid himself, and I doubt Hybrid would say "let's lynch Hybrid" openly on D1. And Scvmurderer. I suspect you of being Scvmurderer, sir. Stealthbomber16

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:46 PM
I think magoroth is hybrid.
I would really love to follow our mayor on everyone he votes but not this.
Hybrid pls reconsider, I don't want to lose and people won't follow you if you only think about yourself.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:47 PM
That's scummy as hell... SC players LOSE if Hybrid gets lynched. So you're not one of them. You're not Efekann either, since he dies when Hybrid gets lynched. What's left... Hybrid himself, and I doubt Hybrid would say "let's lynch Hybrid" openly on D1. And Scvmurderer. I suspect you of being Scvmurderer, sir. Stealthbomber16
Open-wolfing. Talking about lynching Hybrid is literally open wolfing. I'd leave that alone for now. He's Jester or a clan leader.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 03:48 PM
hybrid is basically the unkillable confirmed mayor of the town right now and rachyl is an unkillable confirmed exe

Hm, I didn't see things like that.... Ok let's go with "distortown" strategy :)

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 03:48 PM
I think magoroth is hybrid.
I would really love to follow our mayor on everyone he votes but not this.
Hybrid pls reconsider, I don't want to lose and people won't follow you if you only think about yourself.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Open-wolfing. Talking about lynching Hybrid is literally open wolfing. I'd leave that alone for now. He's Jester or a clan leader.

That could work. It would be an easy steamroll if we side with Distorted (who is practically confirmed town along with Rachyl in that case), and then we would need to Lynch Dunna and Scvmurderer.Scvmurderer first. Scv is scum no matter how you look at it.

....................?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 03:52 PM
So we could use Efekannn to replenish the town pool back?
This setup is more complicated than I thought.

Lol... And since every single CHOOOO member is a heir to the Scvmurderer, we NEED efekann to convert + kill the chooos unless he's caught today. Damn the setup is complicated lol

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Efekannn02
you said skwirl doesn't have a night chat
so do skwirl members get notified on who the other members are at least?
or would hybrid, who is distorted, need to reveal that publicly during the day?

Marshmallow Marshall
Hello!

I am asking this question since a long long time Efekannn02...

Kenny
Lol... And since every single CHOOOO member is a heir to the Scvmurderer, we NEED efekann to convert + kill the chooos unless he's caught today. Damn the setup is complicated lol
now the colors make sense at least

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 03:57 PM
I am asking this question since a long long time @Efekannn02 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28592)...
if hybrid gets lynched all starting citizens lose at the end unless they get converted to mafiaz.
efem, choo and skwirl members all lose.
if hybrid does not get lynched they all win together with their clan and also with every not converted citizen, even those who died.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 04:00 PM
I'm off and you probably won't see me get on today, maybe not even past EoD.

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Mag is not me, he is some kind of neutral role though. He is too TriHard

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 04:15 PM
You only say that because you don't lose if hybrid dies and you want efe dead

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 04:17 PM
I think your list is a trap btw and I'm not gonna get fooled by it

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 04:25 PM
You only say that because you don't lose if hybrid dies and you want efe dead

LUL

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 04:37 PM
That's fine. Lynch me if you want to - I'll win either way. I'd prefernot to get lynched, but I'm fine either way.

Whatever you do though, please do not Lynch SJ/SB16, one of them is likely Hybrid (possibly SB16). Kenny is town or a Power Role (not MafiaZ/Dunna).

MM is probably town.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Is there anyone who hasn't spoken up yet?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Magoroth's Commentary, Reads and Notes

You can treat this as a last will.

The way this game works, in my opinion is that we have to follow either Distorted or Efekannn. We can establish a strong town block in the form of Distorted, MafiaZ votes and Dunna. DON'T TRUST ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THAT GROUP.
Efekannn and Scvmurderer need to be taken out Ricky-tick, or they'll wreck havoc. Efekannn can actually convert players back into Citizens and potentially into EfeM members, as well as kill the MafiaZ members and potentially Hybrid's pals. Efekannn is also much easier to detect than anyone else in the game, as he is part of a night chat. The safe options for day 1 are to kill Efekannn and Scvmurderer - don't listen to Rachyl by the way. He's confirmed scum and whatever he says can just as easily be used to Lynch Hybrid.

My reads indicate to me that SB16 is likely Hybrid or a Citizen, Kenny is Citizen or a strong power role (cult leader), and MM is probably town (meta). I saw someone talking about whether or not Hybrid knows Efekannn's identity - a question that rubs off me the wrong way. Don't trust whoever said that. SJ likely Citizen or. Hybrid.

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Well this should be very interesting.......I wonder who will be lynched next? It wont be me! im pretty much immortal haha. and im back by the way, i wasnt feeling well earlier, but now i feel better

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Rachyl Mag has a higher rate of being me, so you may want to lynch him. Though i doubt he is me and is another neutral role

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 04:51 PM
I still can't think of any good reason for SJ to claim so early on - Hybrid's goal is to get lynched so by claiming (everyone seems to agree that lynching Hybrid is bad), he'd be going against that. Did he give any justification I might have missed?

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure SJ is not hybrid btw. You can count on that

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
I'm off for good now. Bye. Also I'm Sc2MafiaPlayer.

Lynch SB16 if you're feeling lucky.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 04:56 PM
I saw someone talking about whether or not Hybrid knows Efekannn's identity - a question that rubs off me the wrong way

Care to elaborate?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Yep. Basically, wanting to lynch Hybrid is open-mafiaing (because we're playing MAFIA, not werewolf :P) so I believe SB16 = Scv.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I'm pretty sure SJ is not hybrid btw. You can count on that

Precisely. I'm not too familiar with SJ, so could this be some sort of double bluff? It seems silly, but if there's good confidence amongst the older members here that he wouldn't pull something like that, I think it's a safe vote.

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Precisely. I'm not too familiar with SJ, so could this be some sort of double bluff? It seems silly, but if there's good confidence amongst the older members here that he wouldn't pull something like that, I think it's a safe vote.

we shouldn't lynch mafia players tbh, i read him as citizen. We should get rid of magoroth as i said. He could be a neutral role

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I'm off for good now. Bye. Also I'm Sc2MafiaPlayer.

Lynch SB16 if you're feeling lucky.

So your claiming SC2mafiaplayer?

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Hybrid why do you think I'm a neut? Are you dumb

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:13 PM
[vote] Stealthbomber16

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:14 PM
[vote] Stealthbomber16

lmao

[vote] Stealthbomber16 [/vote[

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:14 PM
lmao

[vote] Stealthbomber16 [/vote[
Stealthbomber16
Fuck my internet.

Haecceity
August 17th, 2018, 05:20 PM
By the way, where it says "A Random Member Gets Scv's Powers Incase He Dies"... wouldn't that mean there's no point in going after Scv?

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 05:41 PM

+i think you are lying and you are neut
-No u dumb noob

*claps*

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:45 PM
By the way, where it says "A Random Member Gets Scv's Powers Incase He Dies"... wouldn't that mean there's no point in going after Scv?
it's for chooo members just like with mafia members becoming mafioso in the mod.
it doesn't mean that a townie becomes scvmurderer.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM
+i think you are lying and you are neut
-No u dumb noob

*claps*
I think we do not want to lynch the neut hybrid looking guy.
stop that or I'll get emotional

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I think only a hybrid would defend like this, so clearly we cannot lynch mag now

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I think we do not want to lynch the neut hybrid looking guy.
stop that or I'll get emotional
I think talking about that is REALLY counterproductive. Don't talk about what scum will do.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:50 PM
I think talking about that is REALLY counterproductive. Don't talk about what scum will do.
When I followed that Cult game, I noticed many people talking about who the cult is likely to convert - inactive, useless people, etc. . This kind of discussion is not beneficial. Please do not continue along this line of thought or you may find yourself on the other end of a barrel.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:51 PM
thing is hybrid is confirmed mayor and not scum

Hybrid
August 17th, 2018, 05:51 PM
I think only a hybrid would defend like this, so clearly we cannot lynch mag now

he is trying to look like hybrid so that we don't lynch him.

In one of his previous posts he even mentioned being the "first lynch" of this game. I think that's intentional to for us to think that he is me.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM
thing is hybrid is confirmed mayor and not scum

OK can we all agree to define what sort of Hybrid/Distorted/etc we're talking about by suffixing it with Hybrid-role/Hybrid-player, or Distorted-role/Distorted-player

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM
When I followed that Cult game, I noticed many people talking about who the cult is likely to convert - inactive, useless people, etc. . This kind of discussion is not beneficial. Please do not continue along this line of thought or you may find yourself on the other end of a barrel.
hybrid, distorted and scv cannot get converted.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM

In one of his previous posts he even mentioned being the "first lynch" of this game. I think that's intentional to for us to think that he is me.
This shit is pissing me off. I am NOT Hybrid. I really, really don't care if I am lynched. If you really think I am Hybrid, let Efekannn shoot me tonight - he will do it. I'm Citizen and I'll drop dead and I'll just hope you guys don't Lynch Hybrid. Or I'll just scream at you post-game.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM

that's dumb because efe will kill hybrid at night

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:55 PM
hybrid is hybrid hunting right now and I don't like this

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 05:56 PM
srsly those roles were all picked by efe, I'm not buying that he actually randomed this

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Honestly, your thinking that I'm a neut is really dumb for two reasons:the Hybrid 'soft-claim' (I cannot stress this enough, I am not Hybrid and I haven't the faintest why would you think that) - because I can be killed at night by Efekannn if I am actually Hybrid. and I am not.- All neuts are either pro-town or night immune. As it stands, I hardclaim Citizen and Dunna would actually claim or act pro-town (or at least I would, in this situation)My posts all indicate that I have a weak role, pointing towards my being Citizen or some other dumb role (MafiaZ member, but MafiaZ is pro-town). Only way I could be scum is if I am Scvmurderer - and Scvmurderer is not night immune. It'd be quite dumb for me to be 'softing Hybrid' as Scvmurderer bc Scvmurderer is not night immune and and can be killed by Efekannn02.

Ganelon
August 17th, 2018, 06:00 PM
I honestly think, like I've said, that SB16 is either Hybrid or Efekannn02. He has stayed out of the spotlight, suggesting he has a relatively strong role/ability and is not town-aligned/is afraid of dying at night. Which points to him being MafiaZ, Hybrid or Efekannn02.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:05 PM
there's still the fact that hybrid is clearly hybrid hunting and sees you as neut tho.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM
hi aamirus

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM
I strongly believe that everyone should speak up today btw and lurking shall be punished

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:31 PM
btw
Order Of Operations From Up To Down
Efekannn02
Scvmurderer
Distorted
A Random MafiaZ Member
Dunna

-> if efe and scvmurderer convert the same guy he dies and distorted in general can't convert anyone who already got converted.

be careful what you claim
:weed:

DJarJar
August 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Wow, you guys are really bad at reading. I really hated every minute of reading the game so far. Superjack didn't claim Hybrid, he claimed "ALIVE", which is just a joke. MM did his usual bullshit and claimed Efe. He always claims like 5 roles on D1 and it's irrelevant.

I find it beyond hilarious that Mag and MM spent half the time so far discussing if it made sense to lynch Hybrid first and then accused Stealthbomber of "OPEN-WOLFING OMG" for him having literally the same idea at the same time. I really hate reading Mag and MM's posts and I want to policy lynch one of them just to avoid reading any more of this crap.

Also, what kind of sick joke is it that Hybrid (player) has the role of Distorted. Meanwhile there is another player with the role of Hybrid, and there is the actual player Distorted (or he could even be both). Goddamn all people who had their names in the setup should have been banned from playing this is going to be such a headache

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:41 PM
oh yea distorted is actually in this game
lol

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:42 PM
well I'm fine with calling the roles jester and mayor then tbh

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:45 PM
now I wonder what role distorted is tbh.
I'm guessing either jester or dunna from how I'm reading efe (the host).

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:47 PM
lynching dunna would also be a good thing in general as all he does is kill mafiaz members who would normally win with almost everyone

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Efekannn02
the mafiaz member role card says that all mafiaz members have the ability to convert.
does this mean they get to convert multiple times if there is more than one?
you said they have no night chat too...

DJarJar
August 17th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Efekannn02
the mafiaz member role card says that all mafiaz members have the ability to convert.
does this mean they get to convert multiple times if there is more than one?
you said they have no night chat too...

The order of operations says "Random MafiaZ member sent" which suggests that they only convert one person, but you bring up a good question as to how they would decide their target without a night chat. I'm also confused as to why Skwirl and SCV don't get night chats - it just seems like that makes their convertees totally useless. Meanwhile Efe's converts can pass all info they may have obtained whilst previously converted which seems a bit too OP.

DJarJar
August 17th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Efekannn02

Each of the main clans has win condition "Be The Only Clan Alive"

Does MafiaZ count as a clan for this purpose? Or does this only refer to EfeM, Skwirl, and Choo?

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 07:03 PM
no night chat for choo is actually a good thing.
choo members shouldn't know who scvmurderer is as they would want to kill him as soon as they get turned into citizen or mafiaz and that whole faction would just die out instantly.

Kenny
August 17th, 2018, 07:05 PM
@Efekannn02 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28592)

Each of the main clans has win condition "Be The Only Clan Alive"

Does MafiaZ count as a clan for this purpose? Or does this only refer to EfeM, Skwirl, and Choo?
"MafiaZ Member: Wins If Skwirl Wins Or If Hybrid Gets Lynched"
pretty sure mafiaz wouldn't count as clan like this