PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups

Efekannn02
August 3rd, 2018, 11:39 AM
Setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41953-S-FM-Sc2Mafia-2018-February

Let Us Experience A Unstable Simulation Of NAMafia During 2018 February In FM Format Hosted By Me!

Due To The Nature Of The Setup Small Changes Might Occur

Signups
1: Magoroth (WillhelmMag)
2: Kenny
3: Denolann
4: Haaeccity
5: Aamirus
6: Super(duper)Jack
7: HybridTürenx (Misery)
8: Stealthbomber16 (stealth61)
9: Arsonist
10: Marshmallow Marshall (Zeratul)
11: Discorded
12:
13: Rachyl
14:

Ganelon
August 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM
/sign

Stealthbomber16
August 3rd, 2018, 12:14 PM
/sugg

Efekannn02
August 3rd, 2018, 12:16 PM
/sugg

is that supposed to be a /sign?

Stealthbomber16
August 3rd, 2018, 12:27 PM
is that supposed to be a /sign?

its a /sugg

but yea

Efekannn02
August 3rd, 2018, 12:28 PM
its a /sugg

but yea

ill take it as a yes then

Denolann
August 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
/Sign

Marshmallow Marshall
August 3rd, 2018, 01:14 PM
HYYYYYYPE!!!! /banana

that means sign, yes.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 3rd, 2018, 01:21 PM
/Sign

Ooooh hi sir! If you're new to FM, I recommend you to read the following: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35503-Helz-guide-to-improving-as-a-player-Part-1-Communication and http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15578-How-To-Use-the-Vote-System.

The first link is a guide to Forum Mafia, it will help you getting started and will prevent stuff like "OH NO I'M CONFUSED AS FUCK WHAT DO I DO???" :) you don't have to read it all, it's not REQUIRED. But it will probably help you.
The second link is about how to use the vote system, and it is strongly advised (but, again, not required) to fully read the first post, just so you know how to do basic stuff lol.

I hope you will enjoy your first game with us! :)

Stealthbomber16
August 3rd, 2018, 01:45 PM
Kenny
Otakudweeb69

Would love to have you play again!

DJarJar
August 3rd, 2018, 02:06 PM
/sign

Efekannn02
August 3rd, 2018, 02:33 PM
Ooooh hi sir! If you're new to FM, I recommend you to read the following: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35503-Helz-guide-to-improving-as-a-player-Part-1-Communication and http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15578-How-To-Use-the-Vote-System.

The first link is a guide to Forum Mafia, it will help you getting started and will prevent stuff like "OH NO I'M CONFUSED AS FUCK WHAT DO I DO???" :) you don't have to read it all, it's not REQUIRED. But it will probably help you.
The second link is about how to use the vote system, and it is strongly advised (but, again, not required) to fully read the first post, just so you know how to do basic stuff lol.

I hope you will enjoy your first game with us! :)

good luck reading it deno :(

Kenny
August 3rd, 2018, 02:36 PM
/sigh
?

Kenny
August 3rd, 2018, 02:39 PM
I'm prncsu and not all this choo crap tho

Efekannn02
August 3rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
I'm prncsu and not all this choo crap tho

? what

Stealthbomber16
August 3rd, 2018, 09:35 PM
HYYYYYYPE!!!! /banana

that means sign, yes.

as i have told you

i am a man of my word

Good to know. Next game I will talk in Jaden Smith quotes.

blinkskater
August 3rd, 2018, 09:49 PM
as i have told you

i am a man of my word

If you do this I will be forced to talk back in "donald trump" quotes

SuperJack
August 3rd, 2018, 10:49 PM
,/sign

Rachyl
August 4th, 2018, 07:08 AM
Dont worry, i will actually try much harder this game /sign

Efekannn02
August 4th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Dont worry, i will actually try much harder this game /sign

im worrying about nothing you did well last game

Stealthbomber16
August 4th, 2018, 08:02 AM
/unsugg

Efekannn02
August 4th, 2018, 08:08 AM
/unsugg

unsigning?

Stealthbomber16
August 4th, 2018, 09:28 AM
unsigning?

correct

Efekannn02
August 4th, 2018, 11:38 AM
correct

awwwwwwwww

DJarJar
August 5th, 2018, 01:07 PM
I would like to trade SB for Rachyl

Efekannn02
August 5th, 2018, 03:50 PM

i hate having decisions i cant agree with

Rachyl would it be ok for you to sacrifice your right to play to satisfy other players?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 5th, 2018, 05:10 PM

I would like that too, very much.

blinkskater
August 5th, 2018, 07:54 PM

I would actually sign if this happens

Marshmallow Marshall
August 5th, 2018, 08:30 PM
I would actually sign if this happens

Enough of the ballots have been counted. Rachyl has been lynched by a vote of 3. May God have mercy upon your soul, Rachyl.

Stealthbomber16
August 5th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Rachyl

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Same over here

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 04:44 AM
What, your going to bar me from playing all because I am a christian? talk about being judgemental wow. I should be allowed to play, its not like i am a troll like efekann who just jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 04:45 AM
Rachyl i see you are online i would let you gladly play but many people dont want to

as said above would it be ok for you to sacrifice your right to play to satisfy the other players? cause its not clearly my decision

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 04:45 AM
What, your going to bar me from playing all because I am a christian? talk about being judgemental wow. I should be allowed to play, its not like i am a troll like efekann who just jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!

oh you wrote that while i was writing my second text lol

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 04:47 AM

''its not like i am a troll like efekann who jumps into games to troll and ruin them. i might not be that good at FMs. but i am sure as heck better than efekann thats for sure!''

Rachyl wtf!? are you trying to get me mad? so you could make me look the villain here?

SuperJack
August 6th, 2018, 04:48 AM
Host can exclude players from the game if they wish.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 04:50 AM
Host can exclude players from the game if they wish.

i know but i dont want to be rude it just pains me to sacrifice other players for more

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 04:55 AM
but come on guys isnt it rude to exclude someone just because you dont agree with their playstyle

especially at a setup like this

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 05:00 AM
Rachyl dont leave without answering my question!

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 05:15 AM
If you do this I will be forced to talk back in "donald trump" quotes
I ll talk in Hybrid or Scvmurderer quotes

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 05:24 AM
Rachyl dont leave without answering my question!

sorry i went into the other room, im still half asleep. and no im not trying to make you look like the villian or anything efekann. i just really wanna play this FM. some people dont want me here but thats too bad because i want to play. so you guys are going to have to deal with it kay?

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 05:27 AM
sorry i went into the other room, im still half asleep. and no im not trying to make you look like the villian or anything efekann. i just really wanna play this FM. some people dont want me here but thats too bad because i want to play. so you guys are going to have to deal with it kay?

1st im better than you
2nd i know you want to play this FM but a majority of the players dont want you to play this one
3rd if you were not trying to make me look like a villain then why were you trying to get me angry on your previous post!?

convince other players that you will do much better and make them play this game please

SuperJack
August 6th, 2018, 05:34 AM
Honestly, if someone's gameplay makes the game unfun and is terrible, then why should everyone else be punished for it? It's a up to rachyl to change their gameplay asd attitude or go else where.

Honestly Rachyl go make as topic in real life discussion about religion and leave it there. Any further religion discussion outside that will be treated as off topic, infracted and deleted.

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 05:46 AM
Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game

i am better than you

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 05:55 AM
i am better than you

We will leave that up for everyone else to decide. For thou hast said that thou art better than me. And you stating the fact that your better than me clearly shows that your kind of insecure and not very confident. its okay efekann.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 05:57 AM
We will leave that up for everyone else to decide. For thou hast said that thou art better than me. And you stating the fact that your better than me clearly shows that your kind of insecure and not very confident. its okay efekann.

ffs im trying to make you make me mad but you are making me laugh here lol

screw you rachyl im not insecure and im very confident that im better than you
everyone else would agree right?

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 06:06 AM
ffs im trying to make you make me mad but you are making me laugh here lol

screw you rachyl im not insecure and im very confident that im better than you
everyone else would agree right?

awwwh efekann im glad i could make you smile and laugh. i always want to make you smile and laugh! and why would you purposely want someone to make you mad? that doesnt really make any sense lol. okay maybe your not insecure. but your not very confident. its like you are trying to reassure yourself that your better than me by saying it out loud. so yeah your not very confident, and if you really are confident, then prove it in game! ^_^

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 06:07 AM
I'll offer a compromise - I'll do /reserve and if Rachyl steps out of line again, I'll replace her. @Stealthbomber16 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15807), @Efekannn02 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28592), @blinkskater (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28400).
Otherwise, carry on.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 06:11 AM
awwwh efekann im glad i could make you smile and laugh. i always want to make you smile and laugh! and why would you purposely want someone to make you mad? that doesnt really make any sense lol. okay maybe your not insecure. but your not very confident. its like you are trying to reassure yourself that your better than me by saying it out loud. so yeah your not very confident, and if you really are confident, then prove it in game! ^_^

im purposely trying to get you make me mad because so i have a reason to replace you :(

AND I AM FREAKING CONFIDENT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU
IM SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE!

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 06:11 AM
I'll offer a compromise - I'll do /reserve and if Rachyl steps out of line again, I'll replace her. @Stealthbomber16 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15807), @Efekannn02 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28592), @blinkskater (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28400).
Otherwise, carry on.

what is that trying to accomplish?

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 06:13 AM
im purposely trying to get you make me mad because so i have a reason to replace you :(

AND I AM FREAKING CONFIDENT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU
IM SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE!

gee thanks efekann. i thought we were friends. but you wanna replace me T_T your so mean

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 06:22 AM
gee thanks efekann. i thought we were friends. but you wanna replace me T_T your so mean

thats why im not trying to be mean and find a actual reason

but you are sooo polite :(

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 06:33 AM
thats why im not trying to be mean and find a actual reason

but you are sooo polite :(

you will find no fault within me efekann. i dont often make mistakes, well i do sometimes. but thats only because im human.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 06:35 AM
you will find no fault within me efekann. i dont often make mistakes, well i do sometimes. but thats only because im human.

potato

DJarJar
August 6th, 2018, 06:37 AM

blinkskater Magoroth
Marshmallow Marshall
Stealthbomber16

I think given this post we should give Rachyl at least 1 more chance. Please sign for the game and play if you have any belief that players can get better and improve

DJarJar
August 6th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Honestly, if someone's gameplay makes the game unfun and is terrible, then why should everyone else be punished for it? It's a up to rachyl to change their gameplay asd attitude or go else where.

Honestly Rachyl go make as topic in real life discussion about religion and leave it there. Any further religion discussion outside that will be treated as off topic, infracted and deleted.

luv you

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 06:40 AM
@blinkskater (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28400) @Magoroth (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730)
@Marshmallow Marshall (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29377)
@Stealthbomber16 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=15807)

I think given this post we should give Rachyl at least 1 more chance. Please sign for the game and play if you have any belief that players can get better and improve
Rachyl don't do this even if you're scum please. The point of the game isn't to spam.

That being said.

/sign for now.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 06:41 AM
blinkskater Magoroth
Marshmallow Marshall
Stealthbomber16

aswell as want to get over with this setup

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 06:44 AM
Rachyl don't do this even if you're scum please. The point of the game isn't to spam.

That being said.

/sign for now.

I promised i wouldnt spam.....no worries

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 06:45 AM
aswell as want to get over with this setup

efekann why is your avatar that of a retarded octopus?

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 07:03 AM
efekann why is your avatar that of a retarded octopus?

ask Fred he knows why

Rachyl
August 6th, 2018, 07:11 AM
ask Fred he knows why

lmao. i have to go. i have a doctors appointment. bye efekann it was nice talking with you again. ^_^

Kenny
August 6th, 2018, 07:47 AM
That octopus is sexy af

naz
August 6th, 2018, 09:42 AM

That being said.

/sign for now.

LOL @ you telling another player not to spam

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 10:04 AM
That octopus is sexy af

ikr thank fred for it

Stealthbomber16
August 6th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Shut up you stupid reprobate i will play as many games as i want to!!! Stupid retard!

:thinking:

Edit because I don't want to double post:

blinkskater Magoroth
Marshmallow Marshall
Stealthbomber16

My issue is that Rachyl has been playing FM for over a year now and has been steadily declining in ability. I have belief that players can get better, but the facts show that Rachyl is getting worse.

Stealthbomber16
August 6th, 2018, 11:19 AM
these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another?

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Goodbye marshmallow marshall!

You can like all the bible verses you want. your still going to hell. thats the funny thing about this. is that an atheist will try to always use a bible verse against me to rebuke me i think its funny as hell. So let he who is without sin cast the first stone Stealthbomber.

LMAO do you seriously think unbelievers inherit the kingdom of God? You try to use my own bible against me, your a joke! your hellbound!

Shut up Light, you are a false convert reprobate. hebrews 6 4-6 and 1 john 2:19 applies to your wicked life. you were never a believer, but instead, a turncoat! BUSTED!!!

You stupid atheists started it! Im finishing it! You are the one mocking a born-again Christian! not me! TRUST IN JESUS OR BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE YOUR CHOICE. BUT DONT TRY TO REBUKE ME WHEN YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITE AND AN UNBELIEVERS! GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED AND NEITHER WILL I. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD YOU STUPID RETARD! GOODNIGHT!

*Starts crying* Your being MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light you stupid retard! I WILL vote you up!

"alllllright blinkkkkk! im convincccccced!" what a loser lol

You're extremely toxic if you consider this therapeutic.

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 12:11 PM
The spam issue goes for everyone. Even if you are jester, please don't spam, and if you do, don't target other players while you're doing it and mb make it funny.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 12:17 PM
You're extremely toxic if you consider this therapeutic.

damn you are good

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 12:18 PM
The spam issue goes for everyone. Even if you are jester, please don't spam, and if you do, don't target other players while you're doing it and mb make it funny.

hell no i still spam that the sheriff is mafia i got lynched for it too :D

im the best jester ever (dont tell scard)

Marshmallow Marshall
August 6th, 2018, 12:18 PM
:thinking:

Edit because I don't want to double post:

My issue is that Rachyl has been playing FM for over a year now and has been steadily declining in ability. I have belief that players can get better, but the facts show that Rachyl is getting worse.

Honestly, I agree with SB16 because I checked prev. games she was in. I am ready to give ONE LAST CHANCE. Let's all do that. But Rachyl, if you destroy that one chance, you won't have any other free pass on my side. Superjack is right btw.

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Honestly, I agree with SB16 because I checked prev. games she was in. I am ready to give ONE LAST CHANCE. Let's all do that. But Rachyl, if you destroy that one chance, you won't have any other free pass on my side. Superjack is right btw.

would it be ok if i roleplay and cite bible verses but also carry the game?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 6th, 2018, 12:51 PM
would it be ok if i roleplay and cite bible verses but also carry the game?

Host is not supposed to "carry the game"...

Ganelon
August 6th, 2018, 12:56 PM

And if they did anyway?

And if they did anyway?

Kenny
August 6th, 2018, 12:56 PM
doesn't the host always carry the game tho
Efekannn02 you forgot to add me to your list btw

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 01:29 PM
doesn't the host always carry the game tho
Efekannn02 you forgot to add me to your list btw

i didnt forgot it you didnt properly say /sign

Stealthbomber16
August 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
i didnt forgot it you didnt properly say /sign

/sugg

Efekannn02
August 6th, 2018, 01:52 PM
/sugg

signing?

i'll take it as a yes

Hybrid
August 7th, 2018, 12:02 PM
blaming efe for wanting me to do this
/kayıt / /öncelikliyedek

Ganelon
August 7th, 2018, 12:49 PM
blaming efe for wanting me to do this
/kayıt / /öncelikliyedek
Be warned, Hybrid, if you roll Scvmurderer I weel leench yew

DJarJar
August 9th, 2018, 05:57 AM
start the game

Ganelon
August 9th, 2018, 06:08 AM
I'm leaving this Saturday and will only be able to play at night on my phone, so it would be preferable if you started sooner rather than later

Efekannn02
August 9th, 2018, 02:19 PM
we need 5 more signups or otherwise we will start without some roles

Marshmallow Marshall
August 9th, 2018, 04:46 PM
ALARM! ALARM! The game needs to start some day!

Efekannn02
August 10th, 2018, 03:01 AM
ALARM! ALARM! The game needs to start some day!

more signups or i'll start this with lower roles

i'll start this in sunday

DJarJar
August 10th, 2018, 05:14 AM
more signups or i'll start this with lower roles

i'll start this in sunday

IMO get rid of dunna, mafiaz, sc2staff member, and 2 starcraft players.
(if you just get rid of starcraft players it would ruin the game, and hybrid is the only neut who is really a standalone role)

Efekannn02
August 10th, 2018, 10:50 AM
IMO get rid of dunna, mafiaz, sc2staff member, and 2 starcraft players.
(if you just get rid of starcraft players it would ruin the game, and hybrid is the only neut who is really a standalone role)

i know

SuperJack
August 11th, 2018, 03:35 AM
Bump. More signs are needed or will have to postpone the game.

Go find some new peeps and drag em in!

Efekannn02
August 12th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Bump. More signs are needed or will have to postpone the game.

Go find some new peeps and drag em in!

fine i'll postpone and wait for more signs

Marshmallow Marshall
August 13th, 2018, 04:07 PM
/out /unsign

I'm leaving home tomorrow in the evening for a week. I don't feel like being in an active game with a complicated setup with a limited access to Internet, plus I want to enjoy my week lol. That being said, the signups don't seem to be filling, so if nothing bad happens, I will probably re-sign when I'll be back.

Side note: There are way too many cult setups on this site. It should be something rare, not a god damn plague. It's like the 100% hidden setups: it's VERY enjoyable (and I'd like to play one :D) but when it's 1/3 of the games, it's no logner enjoyable. It needs to be special. Else, we will have to rename the site "Sc2 Cult".

Haecceity
August 13th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I hope this forum isn't too dead? I've played and hosted mafia before so don't mind me being new... whoever came up with the falling bunnies thing has... an interesting relationship with reality. I nearly got a seizure before I could turn it off :/

/sign

Marshmallow Marshall
August 13th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I hope this forum isn't too dead? I've played and hosted mafia before so don't mind me being new... whoever came up with the falling bunnies thing has... an interesting relationship with reality. I nearly got a seizure before I could turn it off :/

/sign

xD

SuperJack Idk who to ask, but can you or someone else put holiday cheer to default off? We've got a lot of soulless monsters :D

And no, this forum isn't "too dead", it's just that the setup is weird and unranked, AND is quite large. Glad to see fresh-not-that-fresh meat here :)

Arsonist
August 14th, 2018, 01:20 AM
/drink bleach

Haecceity
August 14th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Alright.
I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Roughly, how often is there a new game?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 14th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Alright.
I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Well, as soon as one finishes there's a new signup page that opens. It can be something like 3-4 days (I think I've seen 2 days by the past) or 1-2 weeks if everyone is busy. But we can still host unranked games and play some small setups, like 7 player games.

Stealthbomber16
August 14th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Alright.

It's pretty inconsistent. We try to always have one going at a time.

Arsonist
August 14th, 2018, 09:39 PM
/maybe sign, but i'll be busy since i usually play other games.

Marshmallow Marshall
August 15th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Mhmm /SIGN I got good internet access here, so let's do this.

DJarJar
August 15th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Start the game

Efekannn02
August 15th, 2018, 01:16 PM
SuperJack

Shall i start this on Friday with 3 less roles?

SuperJack
August 16th, 2018, 08:26 AM
SuperJack

Yeh if you think you can balence it!

Marshmallow Marshall
August 16th, 2018, 09:58 AM
SuperJack

Just so it is clear: Noone has rolecards yet. I am not at home atm, and have signed RIGHT NOW so the signups are filled because I am ABLE to play. That being said, I will not be as active as usual (aka not D1 top poster and all), so don't go on telling me that's scummy all game, because it really disappoints me. And fuck you in advance because I know someone will joke about this ;) just know it.

Now... let the games BEGIN. :D

so hyped to see efe host the game lol

Ganelon
August 16th, 2018, 12:34 PM
@SuperJack (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=8508)

+1

DJarJar
August 16th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Just so it is clear: Noone has rolecards yet. I am not at home atm, and have signed RIGHT NOW so the signups are filled because I am ABLE to play. That being said, I will not be as active as usual (aka not D1 top poster and all), so don't go on telling me that's scummy all game, because it really disappoints me. And fuck you in advance because I know someone will joke about this ;) just know it.

Now... let the games BEGIN. :D

so hyped to see efe host the game lol

You count as 4 people?

Marshmallow Marshall
August 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM
You count as 4 people?

Oh, I see how you read my post... lol I just meant I signed so the game can start to avoid being gameless for a long time.

Distorted
August 16th, 2018, 11:35 PM
/sign or /reserve, whichever is needed.

Arsonist
August 17th, 2018, 03:29 AM

since when skwirl members have cancerous avatars

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 03:41 AM

and me?

Arsonist
August 17th, 2018, 07:42 AM
and me?

You're an EfeM member so no

Marshmallow Marshall
August 17th, 2018, 09:40 AM

Fred *cough* helped *cough* them with their avatars :D

Efekannn02
August 17th, 2018, 10:58 AM
You're an EfeM member so no

EfeF and EfeC and EfeM and EfeMR

Rachyl
August 17th, 2018, 12:28 PM

hi Distorted its rachyl. i hope your not too angry with me, sorry for exploding on you the other night :(

Efekannn02
August 18th, 2018, 02:44 AM
hi Distorted its rachyl. i hope your not too angry with me, sorry for exploding on you the other night :(

this sounds perverted af Distorted and Rachyl had a one night stand or something?