Starguardian
July 21st, 2018, 02:46 PM
Account Name: Star Guardian
Account ID:1-S2-1-9735303
Realm:NA

Edit: made :S into : S

Arrow
July 23rd, 2018, 11:47 PM
Do you have a replay? We'll need one for processing.

Starguardian
July 24th, 2018, 11:41 AM
how do i send one? i have a LOT of replays
Edit: got it

Nighthawk
July 25th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Star Guardian 1-S2-1-9735303 is approved for 8074 Points, 407 Games, and 209 Victories.

Achievements:
Epic Fail
Incognito
Hammer and Sickle
Happily Ever After
Flawless Victory
Divine Guidance
Last of Kin
State Religion
Suicide Hotline
Corleone
Gate of Steiner

Arrange a time with an in-game admin to complete the restore. Make sure to reference this thread.

Starguardian
July 25th, 2018, 01:06 PM
THANKS :D damn i was off on my points :| i never really check it soo... XD

Nighthawk
July 25th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Completed.

Starguardian
July 30th, 2018, 10:02 AM
HALP IT HAPPENED AGAIN ;-; WHAT DOTH I DOES?

Nighthawk
July 30th, 2018, 01:53 PM
What do you mean "it happened again?" Your points gone?

Things that'll make your points go away...
- Deleting the StarCraft II folder in your Documents folder.
- Using different computers without a cloud sync.
- Having more than one login.
- Trying to hack your bank file and failing really badly.

Can you think of anything recent of the points vanishing again? They won't disappear on their own.

Starguardian
July 30th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Here's EXACTLY what happened: I played one day, didnt play for 2, then i logged on and my points were reset. No, I never tried to hack the bank file nor did i touch anything on my computer. Same computer as last time and there was never more than one login at a time. I also noticed this happens starting the most recent update(right before the first point loss). It might be the SC2 servers with me or something? It also happens to Kerrigan Survival 2 but nothing else other than those 2 games.(the game did't update either since the one mentioned above)

Stealthbomber16
July 30th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Here's EXACTLY what happened: I played one day, didnt play for 2, then i logged on and my points were reset. No, I never tried to hack the bank file nor did i touch anything on my computer. Same computer as last time and there was never more than one login at a time. I also noticed this happens starting the most recent update(right before the first point loss). It might be the SC2 servers with me or something? It also happens to Kerrigan Survival 2 but nothing else other than those 2 games.(the game did't update either since the one mentioned above)

Is it possible that it is a security program? I have Bitdefender, which tends to be a bit anal about third party programs messing with your computer files.

Nighthawk
July 30th, 2018, 04:27 PM
What it definitely isn't... It's not Blizzard, as the banks are all stored locally on your PC. It's not update related, as they also have nothing to do with the banks. There's something on your computer that reverting or deleting your files.

It is possible this could be caused by a security program. Try excluding the SC2 folder in Documents in whatever program you have. It's also possible to be caused by an infection on your computer.

I have a significant IT background, and while I've only ever seen it happen ONCE ever, it is also possible if you have flash-based storage (such as a SSD) as your storage medium, that it can become volatile to changes. For example, you change something, and it looks like it worked, but next time you power off and on everything you did is undone. Very unlikely it is this, but if you have a very old SSD as your storage, it is possible.

Starguardian
July 30th, 2018, 05:45 PM
I have no idea but my computer is an Alienware 15R2 if that does anything... I also restart my computer every day if that does anything

Marshmallow Marshall
July 30th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I don't want to look alarmist, but I would bet on your computer being infected/hacked in some way. Files disappearing, if you looked correctly, is not a normal thing. They ain't supposed to just disappear when you restart computer or whatever.

Ganelon
July 31st, 2018, 01:18 AM
I have no idea but my computer is an Alienware 15R2 if that does anything... I also restart my computer every day if that does anything
In the future, you can back up your entire SC2 bank folder by copying it, archiving it and sending it to yourself on an e-mail.

Nighthawk
July 31st, 2018, 07:32 AM
In any case, get with an admin to do your restore again. If it disappears again this time, you'll need to figure out your issue before we try a 3rd time.

Starguardian
July 31st, 2018, 09:10 AM
Okay, will try to find issue though im going to run an antivirus (and exclude SC2 from it)

Arrow
February 12th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Is this active?