PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

naz
June 13th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Lynch Fetish
queen naz's kingdom

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/The_Hanging_by_Jacques_Callot.jpg

ok so i tried to freaking find some dumb flavor for you guys. here u go:

Apparently, Jesters were sent to battlefields to carry messages between leaders of warring armies, and enemies would sometimes 'kill the messenger' as an act of defiance, or sometimes use a catapult to hurl them back to their own camp to show what they thought of the message.
So there are two weak jesters in this battalion, hiding in plain sight, that do not want to service their queen. Unfortunately for you all, I don't care who they are, since lives are cheap and plenty, and will torture you all to death for being a bad army. So you noblemens are trying to lynch yourselves to spare your lives and die honorably, rather than as traitors. The jesters are trying to do the same as well. They have the advantage of being trained with psychological warfare to mock and abuse their enemies to erage them. Will the noblemen die honorably or be tortured by the queen?

sauce: https://www.historyextra.com/period/medieval/what-was-life-like-for-a-court-jester/

Day One
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42761-S-FM-256-Lynch-Fetish?p=744325&viewfull=1#post744325)
Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42761-S-FM-256-Lynch-Fetish?p=744464&viewfull=1#post744464)
Day 4 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42761-S-FM-256-Lynch-Fetish?p=744612&viewfull=1#post744612)
Day 5 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42761-S-FM-256-Lynch-Fetish?p=744669&viewfull=1#post744669)
Game End (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42761-S-FM-256-Lynch-Fetish?p=744779&viewfull=1#post744779)

link to setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34761-S-FM-Lynch-Fetish)

Roles

Living

Graveyard

Jester
Jester
Nobleman
Nobleman
Nobleman
Nobleman
Nobleman
Nobleman

blinkskater
PowersThatBe
Marshmallow Marshall
Voss
Hybrid
Distorted
Efekannn02
aamirus

Ψ(`_´ # )↝

days are 48 hours; nightless setup
no modkills
NO OGC
ask questions in a different color than ur txt

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Fiest

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:01 PM
First* and actuallt let s kill distorted first this time
distorted

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Efekannn02

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:02 PM
distorted

good point,
Distorted

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Efekannn02

No lets kill distorted first or else he s just gonna get me lynched x.x

Reeeee

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Can we get a lynch off on someone before they are able to make a single post?

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:04 PM
good point,
Distorted

Yeeess!! Down you go disshameted

Hybrid
Can we get a lynch off on someone before they are able to make a single post?

Omg gogogo on distorted

DJarJar
No lets kill distorted first or else he s just gonna get me lynched x.x

Reeeee

scumslip hybrid and distorted are the jesters

Blinkskater

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Blinkskater

Nooo I want distorted gonee

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:06 PM
FOOLS! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!! Tonight, we shall dine in hell, but before that, we will give our life for the Queen Arthnaz Menethil!!!!!!!!! As a Nobleman, I call for a RQS!!!!!!!!! Random Questioning Stage. Alternative to RVS. Use the medieval google tool if you want to learn more!

Hybrid, First grade Knight, You are asked what is your role and the strategy we shall adopt.

Efekannn02, Crown Guard Leader, You are asked who is scum in your opinion.

Long live the Queen! May her reign last forever! May her strenght fail her never!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:07 PM
We kill distorted, he s a noob and a dictator anyway

Marshmallow Marshall
distorted

Knight! How dare you threaten the One! Distorted, our beloved King, shall not fall! He however shall be asked a question. What do you currently think of Hybrid and Aamirus?

Hybrid
FOOLS! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!! Tonight, we shall dine in hell, but before that, we will give our life for the Queen Arthnaz Menethil!!!!!!!!! As a Nobleman, I call for a RQS!!!!!!!!! Random Questioning Stage. Alternative to RVS. Use the medieval google tool if you want to learn more!

Hybrid, First grade Knight, You are asked what is your role and the strategy we shall adopt.

Long live the Queen! May her reign last forever! May her strenght fail her never!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Stop rping nugget

DJarJar

Do you expect somebody to not claim they are a Nobleman?

Fine, I am a JESTER

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Knight! How dare you threaten the One! Distorted, our beloved King, shall not fall! He however shall be asked a question. What do you currently think of Hybrid and Aamirus?

If u dont stop rping my vote switches to you

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:09 PM
I will be writing all of my future posts using this app http://www.zantherus.com/fun/drunkpost.php
I will set it to Smashed mode. True townmembers will follow suit

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:09 PM

Fine, I am a JESTER

I cant believe this! A flithy poor wemen jester how disgusting

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:10 PM

Blinkskater

This is a good reasoning. aamirus

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:10 PM

Marshmallow Marshall

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Marshmallow Marshall

I m down marshmallow marshall

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:12 PM
This is a good reasoning. aamirus

mbarshlmalow mxsrahall ki town read you onoe hddnuer percent! let us mkaxe iot lhook xlike wwe arbe on a team now fby vodting each otherf!

Hybrid
Btw I claim as ammy s partner and i demand a lynch on either disnubted or zeranub

Marshmallow Marshall
If u dont stop rping my vote switches to you

Knight, did you read the battle summary? The activity we shall attend to is the death of our most beloved Army Loyal Members, so they can smite them by the Might of the Light!

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:13 PM
mbarshlmalow mxsrahall ki town read you onoe hddnuer percent! let us mkaxe iot lhook xlike wwe arbe on a team now fby vodting each otherf!

Damn medieval autocorrect.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Knight, did you read the battle summary? The activity we shall attend to is the death of our most beloved Army Loyal Members, so they can smite them by the Might of the Light!

Omg you disgust me.. Stop doing this or else i wont last long because of the cringe level of your posts

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:15 PM

Fine, I am a JESTER

Footman Aamirus, you just townslipped. For I had warned our Queen about that kind of stuff, and She told me that I was allowed to use it. Only a Jester would claim being a Citizen, for the Army Soldiers are NOT simple Citizens, but Noblemen! AN KARANIR THANAGOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid
Also i feel like naz would be someone who would make efe jester regardless of the rng machine lul

DJarJar
Omg you disgust me.. Stop doing this or else i wont last long because of the cringe level of your posts

you cannot quvit navd ei am nott lynching you because pyou already bscum slipped

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:16 PM
you cannot quvit navd ei am nott lynching you because pyou already bscum slipped

Ja me n disgustted are jesters

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:17 PM

My meta must change. It's not my fault: some soldiers forced me. I was too helpful, I gave tooo many tips to important knights, I guess... The Light is punishing me for my oversized pride. Now I walk in Its path. Daydreaming tomatoes shall prevail!!!

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Anyway joke aside so we just have to lynch nobles in order to win right? That should be easy lol.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Also i feel like naz would be someone who would make efe jester regardless of the rng machine lul

We are all what pagans call "Jesters", though. The difference is that some of us want to walk in the Light's path to smite the WICKED, but those wickeds are willing to use the dark necromancy to destroy us all. We can not let this happen!

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Blink valiantly struts into the room wearing no shirt his furry chest muscles bulging after that 4 Hour training session. Blink is a first Knight of the highest order in Skwirldom.Aamirus nervously glances over in his direction as he walks in. Blink almost feeling the heat of her stair on his chest glances over at her, gives her a Sly nod and continues on his way. Aamirus blushed Deeply, turning to her friend she says " that blink skater is a furry god I'm going to marry him someday." As blink is strutting down the Great Hall he sees sir hybrid drinking ale with sir efekann. "Gooday mates" says sir blink, to which they reply all hail King skater for he is the Future heir to the throne beside Queen Naztallah!* Now all you Nobles peasants servants Cooks farmers and Pawns need to be aware of one thing there are a few snakes among us and it's up to us noble knights to read The Scourge from this planet side. So blink skater hastily Retreats back to his quarters to go wash the sweat and stench from the training session from his bosom. Blink quickly undresses revealing his furry muscular quads his chiseled furry rock hard abs and I'll leave the next thing revealed for the imagination. As he's about to step foot in the bath there's a knock on the door, blink skater not giving a flying fuck who could be at the door walks over and his furry nude birthday suit,opens the door slowly....

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:19 PM
blinkskater
xisr blinkskater, ykour strategy of nopt pjotsnig cannoyt last for log.n si will sefnd nudes if you poqst

Hybrid
Tbh lets lynch zeratul right from the get go. He is most likely not jester or else he would have already slipped. So yeh.

Marshmallow Marshall
Anyway joke aside so we just have to lynch nobles in order to win right? That should be easy lol.

For a dark member, yes it should. I sense darkness around you, my lord.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Blink valiantly struts into the room wearing no shirt his furry chest muscles bulging after that 4 Hour training session. Blink is a first Knight of the highest order in Skwirldom.Aamirus nervously glances over in his direction as he walks in. Blink almost feeling the heat of her stair on his chest glances over at her, gives her a Sly nod and continues on his way. Aamirus blushed Deeply, turning to her friend she says " that blink skater is a furry god I'm going to marry him someday." As blink is strutting down the Great Hall he sees sir hybrid drinking ale with sir efekann. "Gooday mates" says sir blink, to which they reply all hail King skater for he is the Future heir to the throne beside Queen Naztallah!* Now all you Nobles peasants servants Cooks farmers and Pawns need to be aware of one thing there are a few snakes among us and it's up to us noble knights to read The Scourge from this planet side. So blink skater hastily Retreats back to his quarters to go wash the sweat and stench from the training session from his bosom. Blink quickly undresses revealing his furry muscular quads his chiseled furry rock hard abs and I'll leave the next thing revealed for the imagination. As he's about to step foot in the bath there's a knock on the door, blink skater not giving a flying fuck who could be at the door walks over and his furry nude birthday suit,opens the door slowly....

HOW DARE YOU! King Distorted is... the King. NOT YOU!!! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:22 PM
HOW DARE YOU! King Distorted is... the King. NOT YOU!!! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a miuncte. a yowu thail king distorted ntow? whdat happwened to the one true dark lord, tmhe lychn trfain?

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:22 PM

Tho there s a lor time till july 4

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:23 PM
blinkskater
xisr blinkskater, ykour strategy of nopt pjotsnig cannoyt last for log.n si will sefnd nudes if you poqst

Footman Aamirus, it would be appreciated if you could stop drinking 10 wine glasses when we are at the dawn of a decisive battle: the battle against our dark selves.

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:23 PM
blinkskater

gnudes stne

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:25 PM
wait a miuncte. a yowu thail king distorted ntow? whdat happwened to the one true dark lord, tmhe lychn trfain?

The Lynch Train is from another world. He has the almighty control over the Earth kingdom and all its subjects. But this is Nazeroth, and no stranger God shall interfer with our World.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:26 PM
blinkskater u may not be the new heir to the throne if distorted were to have some drinks with naz while he s sharing his nudes with her

So that why we have to get rid of him

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:26 PM
blinkskater u may not be the new heir to the throne if distorted were to have some drinks with naz while he s sharing his nudes with her

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Double post awesome lmao

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:27 PM
The Lynch Train is from another world. He has the almighty control over the Earth kingdom and all its subjects. But this is Nazeroth, and no stranger God shall interfer with our World.

heremsy

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:31 PM
current reads:
hybrid, doriedtst, marshhmallow marshhall, blinkskater, efekannnq02, posrehwtoatbe, voss, aamiruvs

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:32 PM

King Distorted had an emergency to deal with. The Kingdom is vast, and He may not be able to come before a few hours. Let's wait for him! Do not betray our King even before he arrives!!! He does not know what is happening, for the Great Mage PowersThatBe did not inform him yet! Great Mage, what do you think of Lord Blinkskater's behavior?

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:34 PM
heremsy

*walks into a portal* Hey I'm the Dark Lord, and I decided to keep that out of FM because it creates useless bullshit lol. It's another world, let the worlds be. Only will I use my almighty powers if we do a Heroes of the Storm themed game, for the Nexus unites worlds. that or Viking mythology =)

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 03:35 PM
someone ping me nweh yeou're all rdyea tso snhitpost helpfuwlpost witdh bme

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:35 PM
current reads:
hybrid, doriedtst, marshhmallow marshhall, blinkskater, efekannnq02, posrehwtoatbe, voss, aamiruvs

I do not understand the views that are yours, Aamirus. Darkness is all around. Are you consumed by it?

naz
June 13th, 2018, 03:40 PM
STOP calling distorted king before i make it 5,000 votes to lynch

reeeeeeeeee lol :evil::evil::evil:

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Blink lets out a sly smile, "its been a long time"he says cockily. "Well are you going to invite me in?" Says a frail voice. Blink skater lets out a hearty laugh "Now is not the time to discuss past grievences PTB." Blink fully opens the door ptb lets out a gasp not able to take his eyes off blink skaters chiseled body and insert imagination here."oh .. My... I... I.... Im sorry this is a bad time for you" "Well yes it is a bad time PTB i have a big battle coming in a few days time, this battle will decide the fate of the land. The King of the Dead Distorted thinks he can best me in battle." Blink pauses for a second "Why dont you run along back to MM's quarters he can satisfy you in ways that i cannot! Begone nobleman!" Blink slams the door to his quarters feeling slightly angry but a little anxious for it is the third wednesday of the virgin equinox.A subtle virgin will be thrust upon blinkskater, and they will spend the night together. Now blink could careless who it is as along as shes as cute and furry as he is.Blink quickly throws on pants and decides to stay shirtless to really drive the furry squirrel maidens nuts. As he is on his eay to the great hall he senses a presence moving very fast right behind him"before he had time to turn aroumd he feels a shoulder plow into his rock hard back muscles... Slightly dazed but aware now blink gets up and turns around slowly."its you" his voice bellowa in the empty hallway...

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Blink lets out a sly smile, "its been a long time"he says cockily. "Well are you going to invite me in?" Says a frail voice. Blink skater lets out a hearty laugh "Now is not the time to discuss past grievences PTB." Blink fully opens the door ptb lets out a gasp not able to take his eyes off blink skaters chiseled body and insert imagination here."oh .. My... I... I.... Im sorry this is a bad time for you" "Well yes it is a bad time PTB i have a big battle coming in a few days time, this battle will decide the fate of the land. The King of the Dead Distorted thinks he can best me in battle." Blink pauses for a second "Why dont you run along back to MM's quarters he can satisfy you in ways that i cannot! Begone nobleman!" Blink slams the door to his quarters feeling slightly angry but a little anxious for it is the third wednesday of the virgin equinox.A subtle virgin will be thrust upon blinkskater, and they will spend the night together. Now blink could careless who it is as along as shes as cute and furry as he is.Blink quickly throws on pants and decides to stay shirtless to really drive the furry squirrel maidens nuts. As he is on his eay to the great hall he senses a presence moving very fast right behind him"before he had time to turn aroumd he feels a shoulder plow into his rock hard back muscles... Slightly dazed but aware now blink gets up and turns around slowly."its you" his voice bellowa in the empty hallway...

The Crown Guard Lord MM is administrating this Army, and shall not uhm... do that.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:51 PM
*looks around himself* Guys??? WHERE IS THE ARMY?!!!!! IT'S NOT NIGHT YET, GET OUT OF YOUR BEDS NOW!?!!!!!!!

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Until the Great Mage and the King arrive, hours shall pass. I will retire in my quarters now. Good luck, brave warriors.

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM

prlease type eaevn slower, we nexed kthis tqo go xon for thoe rest nof thge gamee

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM
prlease type eaevn slower, we nexed kthis tqo go xon for thoe rest nof thge gamee

FOOTMAN AAMIRUS, I ORDER YOU TO STOP DRINKING NOW!!!!!!

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Scum slip. He called me nobleman. Only a jester would know my alignment.

Also, MM's posts give me the idea he's trying to annoy us with his RP so we'll lynch him as well.

I believe it's quite possible that MM and Blink are our jesters. More confident on blink, but why is MM pushing me to only think about blink with his question and ping? It seems he wants to use our personal stuff to get me to push a train on blink.

As it stands now, blink and MM are two people I would not vote today. Unless forced to.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Voss!!!!!! Councillor of the Queen Naztallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think is surrounded by the Darkness? Do you walk into the Path of the Light?

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Also, 4 correct votes to win. 6 potential town to pool from.

We have a 75% of getting the right vote just by random. I like our odds.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Also, MM's posts give me the idea he's trying to annoy us with his RP so we'll lynch him as well.

I believe it's quite possible that MM and Blink are our jesters. More confident on blink, but why is MM pushing me to only think about blink with his question and ping? It seems he wants to use our personal stuff to get me to push a train on blink.

As it stands now, blink and MM are two people I would not vote today. Unless forced to.

:O would our Great Mage himself be corrupted by the Darkness?? Lord blinkskater, your reads are one of the best of Nazeroth, due to your training with the Kirin Tor. Do you sense darkness coming from the Great Mage?

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM
This game is going to be exhausting.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:30 PM

*gets in a portal* I honestly had forgot about "personal" stuff... But it's to stay out of FM. Sorry about that :( I asked questions to everyone to see their reactions. I also do not believe in the scum slip. I do not buy it. And right now, I think you are either scum or totally off the track. *gets in a portal*

Voss, what are you doing? Did the Queen require your services?

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:32 PM

I sense unnatural vibes from PTB... However, this world is twisting our natural behavior, even if we are loyal to the Queen. I do not know if the Great Mage is corrupted, but he is for sure trying to get lynched.

Voss
June 13th, 2018, 04:34 PM
As stated earlier boyos and girlies, I'm only making 10 posts per day. This is 1/10. I'll also not count just vote changes as part of my post count. Out of respect for you and me, if you tag me with a question, I'll respond in a spoiler.

Thoughts on setup:
Last time I played this setup, it was extremely hard for me, personally, because I got scum both times. Maybe the first time, my partner was so trash, and the second time, they were so town read, but got lynched first and also said they town read me, that I lost. Anyway, it was super jarring to play, and was hoping to fcuking goodness that I got town.

Well hemlo everyone, I got town.

However, I'm going to play the same way I did that last game, and volunteer myself to never get lynched, or wait till the end or something. Trying to make sure super towny people stay in the game

Furthermore, this setup is weird because (at least the way I played it) we eliminated the most towniest of people, each round. Unfortunately, we lose those town voices each time we do that, so at the end of the game we sat with a bunch of really scummy people (and me). I'm not sure if we should stick to that plan, and am looking for thoughts. I'm not sure how else we'd play this so we'd easily win.

cvote
I'm willing to target (and setup) my vote using cvote, but I probably need other people to opt in so the calculation actually makes sense.

Notes
-Aamirus claims jester.
-Blinkskater, Hybrid, shitposting. Probably will look into these 3 in later days to see who's being legit, and who's buddying
-I'm literally not reading walls of texts that aren't formatted and seem like they have nothing to do with the game.
-Do not scum read me for reading the chat and not posting. Marshmallow Marshall

PowersThatBe, from what you've pointed out in #61, I don't agree, but like the effort. It might be because you're thinking of the game as town vs jesters, while I'm thinking of it as town vs mafia who 'want to get lynched'.

This isn't an excuse to troll guys. They're 'jesters', but instead of trying to make yourself seem like a troll, try to be the most towny.

Next post will be in about 3 hours. That should keep my posts kind of consistent.

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Voss! "Shouts blink" blink walks over to him and gives him the secret handshake "how are yah my old boy" says voss. " u ready for those maidens fair?" Blink lets out a gleaming smile "you know it vossy my boy. Blink and voss go way back, they were new recuits together begore they both became knights. Voss was then transferred to the secret order of merlin. He was always more adept then blink at performing magic. One of sir blinks only downfalls. "Any intel on the king of the dead Distorted the Dreadfull asked blink?"
"Actually yes, that is why it was imperitive that i find you blink. I have conjured this stone that allows us to spy into Distorteds chambers, but it only lasts for 2 minutes"said voss coldly. Blink being the suave slickster that he is replied "Ayyyy Voss that sounds eerily similiar to that story you told me about that time you had queen naztallah(maiden naztallah at the time) really wasted off that super mead you got from Efekannn, you were gonna take her to pund town or so you thought." What did we call you Voss the 2 pump chump!"? Laughed blink "very funny dinkskater" said voss coldly he then proceeds to punch blink in the arm rather hard. They both break out in laughter." Lets see this stone then before i meet the maidens." Blink and Voss retreat to an abandoned room in the castle. Voss reaches in his pocket pulls out the stone places it on the table. They both peer into the stone waiting patiently for distorted to appear. They both gasped in horror at the sight they say in the stone."NO WTF NO" they shouted in unison.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 04:43 PM
As stated earlier boyos and girlies, I'm only making 10 posts per day. This is 1/10. I'll also not count just vote changes as part of my post count. Out of respect for you and me, if you tag me with a question, I'll respond in a spoiler.

Thoughts on setup:
Last time I played this setup, it was extremely hard for me, personally, because I got scum both times. Maybe the first time, my partner was so trash, and the second time, they were so town read, but got lynched first and also said they town read me, that I lost. Anyway, it was super jarring to play, and was hoping to fcuking goodness that I got town.

However, I'm going to play the same way I did that last game, and volunteer myself to never get lynched, or wait till the end or something. Trying to make sure super towny people stay in the game

Furthermore, this setup is weird because (at least the way I played it) we eliminated the most towniest of people, each round. Unfortunately, we lose those town voices each time we do that, so at the end of the game we sat with a bunch of really scummy people (and me). I'm not sure if we should stick to that plan, and am looking for thoughts. I'm not sure how else we'd play this so we'd easily win.

cvote
I'm willing to target (and setup) my vote using cvote, but I probably need other people to opt in so the calculation actually makes sense.

Notes
-Aamirus claims jester.
-Blinkskater, Hybrid, shitposting. Probably will look into these 3 in later days to see who's being legit, and who's buddying
-I'm literally not reading walls of texts that aren't formatted and seem like they have nothing to do with the game.

PowersThatBe, from what you've pointed out in #61, I don't agree, but like the effort. It might be because you're thinking of the game as town vs jesters, while I'm thinking of it as town vs mafia who 'want to get lynched'.

This isn't an excuse to troll guys. They're 'jesters', but instead of trying to make yourself seem like a troll, try to be the most towny.

Next post will be in about 3 hours. That should keep my posts kind of consistent.

Exactly. I am of two minds. On the one hand, if I volunteer to get lynched, it's one of four that we need to win. If I stick around, I'm hopeful I'll be able to discern who is scum and who is not. It's difficult with half the contributing players rping or writing some other bullshit. It actually helps the scum out tremendously because they don't have to be "on" and act town.

I know you and MM both disagree about the "slip" but I find it to be a possible slip. I get its part of his RP so it makes sense why it would be overlooked. Idk.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Also aamirus could be WIFOMING. I thought about that, if I get jester, I'd claim jester so everyone would think I was town claiming jester and increase my chances of getting lynch on the off chance that people wouldn't expect jester to just come out and claim. It's possible aamirus had the same idea.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM

Thoughts on setup:

cvote

Notes
-Aamirus claims jester.

OH true, the Councillor is going to be quite quiet.

From what I see here, you are trying to strategize. I actually have a slight scumread on you, but it's very slight, and it's not because you didn't post much. I feel like you're trying to buy yourself some WarriorOfTheLight credit with this.

You are right on it being town vs mafia. In fact, this setup is unique. I think you are right on not lynching towniest people right away. This is why Aamirus shall not get lynched today :)

We don't need cvote, I think you can just use the good ol' list of reads lol.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM

ikr...

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Voss! "Shouts blink" blink walks over to him and gives him the secret handshake "how are yah my old boy" says voss. " u ready for those maidens fair?" Blink lets out a gleaming smile "you know it vossy my boy. Blink and voss go way back, they were new recuits together begore they both became knights. Voss was then transferred to the secret order of merlin. He was always more adept then blink at performing magic. One of sir blinks only downfalls. "Any intel on the king of the dead Distorted the Dreadfull asked blink?"
"Actually yes, that is why it was imperitive that i find you blink. I have conjured this stone that allows us to spy into Distorteds chambers, but it only lasts for 2 minutes"said voss coldly. Blink being the suave slickster that he is replied "Ayyyy Voss that sounds eerily similiar to that story you told me about that time you had queen naztallah(maiden naztallah at the time) really wasted off that super mead you got from Efekannn, you were gonna take her to pund town or so you thought." What did we call you Voss the 2 pump chump!"? Laughed blink "very funny dinkskater" said voss coldly he then proceeds to punch blink in the arm rather hard. They both break out in laughter." Lets see this stone then before i meet the maidens." Blink and Voss retreat to an abandoned room in the castle. Voss reaches in his pocket pulls out the stone places it on the table. They both peer into the stone waiting patiently for distorted to appear. They both gasped in horror at the sight they say in the stone."NO WTF NO" they shouted in unison.

Sir Blinkskater, I am good with the roleplay (and happy tbh) but please try to keep your words oriented to the fight that awaits. Remember why you're here!

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Footman Aamirus, you just townslipped. For I had warned our Queen about that kind of stuff, and She told me that I was allowed to use it. Only a Jester would claim being a Citizen, for the Army Soldiers are NOT simple Citizens, but Noblemen! AN KARANIR THANAGOR!!!!!!!!!!!

PowersThatBe Footman Aamirus is on the path of the Light. And of course she's WIFOMing, everyone is. This battle is the most sly I've ever seen lol...

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 04:55 PM

Thoughts on setup:

cvote

Notes
-Aamirus claims jester.

Yeah, we could let ptb handle the job of reading through the wall of texts that is inconsistent with the game and try to get a slipby from them. And potentially be wrong about his slipby catches lmao.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Exactly. I am of two minds. On the one hand, if I volunteer to get lynched, it's one of four that we need to win. If I stick around, I'm hopeful I'll be able to discern who is scum and who is not. It's difficult with half the contributing players rping or writing some other bullshit. It actually helps the scum out tremendously because they don't have to be "on" and act town.

I know you and MM both disagree about the "slip" but I find it to be a possible slip. I get its part of his RP so it makes sense why it would be overlooked. Idk.

All will come to see the Light eventually. I also ask to NOT be lynched early, in order to show you the Light. I have a plan, but sometimes, it is necessary to remain in the shadows to beat them.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Ok the thing is, I really don't want to read someone's textes with full of rping intended so i suggest we lynch mm first, he is pretty much nobleman as it seems or else he would try to sign his partner to do some shit in his ridicilous posts with some shitty messaging technique

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Ok the thing is, I really don't want to read someone's textes with full of rping intended so i suggest we lynch mm first, he is pretty much nobleman as it seems or else he would try to sign his partner to do some shit in his ridicilous posts with some shitty messaging technique

Knight Hybrid, I ask you not to do this. I require you all to let me live at least one day. Plus, we must use all the time we have to prepare for battle. PARA BELLUM!

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM

I sense Darkness around you, and my feeling is growing. I would like the other Warriors of the Light to comment on this.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Unless you're his partner :P

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:04 PM

Hm. This, my lord, would actually make sense. Even if you are wrong, I can see, from an external point of view, a Nobleman having these thoughts. We are both pushing eachother, and Hybrid didn't react much when I shared my concerns about the darkness surrounding him. You are gaining my trust some more.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:06 PM
I would also ask, for the sake of this army, to avoid using invisibility potions while reading the thread. We must know who is doing what.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Hm. This, my lord, would actually make sense. Even if you are wrong, I can see, from an external point of view, a Nobleman having these thoughts. We are both pushing eachother, and Hybrid didn't react much when I shared my concerns about the darkness surrounding him. You are gaining my trust some more.

Wouldn't you know I'm wrong? As you're a nobleman? Why even if I was wrong?

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Wouldn't you know I'm wrong? As you're a nobleman? Why even if I was wrong?

Even if you're wrong = You are wrong, however [...]

If I'm wrong, blame me for being a French Crown Guard.

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 05:11 PM
marshmallow marshall

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:14 PM
marshmallow marshall

Even if I appreciate the faith you people have in myself, I ask you not to make me a Great Ghost of the Light yet.

PowersThatBe
Even if you're wrong = You are wrong, however [...]

If I'm wrong, blame me for being a French Crown Guard.

The even if seems like its only a possibility of me being wrong.

Had you said, "You are wrong, however, blah blah blah."

Without night actions and much to go on. I have to pick apart the nuances of every ones speech to find clues.

PowersThatBe
marshmallow marshall

because this doesn't reinforce my idea that you two are a team.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:15 PM
MM is at L-2. Great position if he's town, great position (for him) if he's scum.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Let's say the 3 voting MM are town, and MM is town, and me and voss are town.

That would mean our two jesters are Efe and Distorted.

Who haven't posted yet.

IDK.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:17 PM
The even if seems like its only a possibility of me being wrong.

Had you said, "You are wrong, however, blah blah blah."

Without night actions and much to go on. I have to pick apart the nuances of every ones speech to find clues.

Would you lack of trust in my words, try to translate "même si vous avez tort" from French to English. I'm 80% sure it'll come as "even if you're wrong". Now, I ask the focus of this day to be put elsewhere than on an "error", and I honestly believe I spoke correctly. Thank you.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:18 PM
But I'm not there yet. I doubt scum would vote a known town, so its possible voss or I could be scum too.

We wouldn't want a MM lynch.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:19 PM

Who haven't posted yet.

IDK.

I very honestly doubt the two corrupted ones have spoken yet. Efe and Distorted are to be looked at very closely. I do not believe much that Voss is pure, but do not scumread him hardly either. My strongest scumread is Hybrid.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Would you lack of trust in my words, try to translate "même si vous avez tort" from French to English. I'm 80% sure it'll come as "even if you're wrong". Now, I ask the focus of this day to be put elsewhere than on an "error", and I honestly believe I spoke correctly. Thank you.

Even though you are wrong works too :P

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Even though you are wrong works too :P

Hm, you're right lol.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:22 PM

Hm, yeah as like how badly I actually wanted to lynch distorted as well so both of them are my partners.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:23 PM

CUZ I UNDERSTAND SHIT FROM YOU

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 05:24 PM
All will come to see the Light eventually. I also ask to NOT be lynched early, in order to show you the Light. I have a plan, but sometimes, it is necessary to remain in the shadows to beat them.

AAMIRUS

Hybrid

Who haven't posted yet.

IDK.

Oh so the voters are town and non voters will always be jesters huh? Shit logic booo

Marshmallow Marshall
Hm, yeah as like how badly I actually wanted to lynch distorted as well so both of them are my partners.

Uhm... no. Knight, your interaction with the King looked fake. The King himself will come later and draw his own conclusions from that, and I am asking Him to do it as soon as possible. Distorted

PowersThatBe

You're voting MM though :P

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I very honestly doubt the two corrupted ones have spoken yet. Efe and Distorted are to be looked at very closely. I do not believe much that Voss is pure, but do not scumread him hardly either. My strongest scumread is Hybrid.

efe s sleeping

PowersThatBe
marshmallow marshall

let's see what happens. Post flip analysis will be helpful. His RP is annoying.

Marshmallow Marshall
CUZ I UNDERSTAND SHIT FROM YOU

Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:26 PM
You're voting MM though :P

I m upto a distorted lynch as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening rn lol. If distorted comes here he will just try to lynch me for lolz like he did on my last game <.< REE i want both ded

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Oh so the voters are town and non voters will always be jesters huh? Shit logic booo

Not always. Just saying atm its possible that's what happening. Just theorycrafting.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:27 PM
marshmallow marshall

This vote is strange. 1: I am at L-1, DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. 2: Keep an eye on the Great Mage. He is suspicious to me. Once the Light will have took me away, if he is still alive, may you not get fooled by him.

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 05:28 PM
marshmallow marshall

Marshmallow Marshall

PowersThatBe
This vote is strange. 1: I am at L-1, DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. 2: Keep an eye on the Great Mage. He is suspicious to me. Once the Light will have took me away, if he is still alive, may you not get fooled by him.

This is a pro-lynch game.

You're at L-2 aamirus switched off u.

Marshmallow Marshall

I get Armadyus Follower (it's a scum role btw) vibe from you. Like, the same exact vibe I've had in that game.

PowersThatBe
Marshmallow Marshall

JK UR AT L-1 NOW. :)

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 05:29 PM
unvote

PowersThatBe
I get Armadyus Follower (it's a scum role btw) vibe from you. Like, the same exact vibe I've had in that game.

Scum wouldn't vote you unless they were trying some weird meta to be town read.

DJarJar
Marshmallow Marshall

Anybody who doesn’t hammer is scum

PowersThatBe
unvote

fascinating

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:30 PM
This is a pro-lynch game.

You're at L-2 aamirus switched off u.

Pro-lynch game =/= turbolynch game. I sense even more darkness. Aamirus just got back on me. I think he is a mighty warrior of the Light, but has trouble seeing what is Darkness and what is Light.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:30 PM
@blinskater please explain why you would remove a vote from MM in a nightless set up, in a game where you believe he's town. A game where lynching town is beneficial for town and not for scum. Explain.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Not always. Just saying atm its possible that's what happening. Just theorycrafting.

Overthinking is not always good, like in one of the emperor's new grove episode there was a riddle about "Whichover lever kronk choose will be wrong" and kronk had debated it with himself like a thousands of times to which lever to choose. And in the end, he chooses the wrong one

Marshmallow Marshall
Scum wouldn't vote you unless they were trying some weird meta to be town read.

Why not? I would do that as scum to get townread easily.

Remember, lords, that if I die, Aamirus is Town and PTB, Voss and Hybrid are scummy!

PowersThatBe
Pro-lynch game =/= turbolynch game. I sense even more darkness. Aamirus just got back on me. I think he is a mighty warrior of the Light, but has trouble seeing what is Darkness and what is Light.

If you're town you want to be lynched because it helps town. You're shit posting RP. You should be happy to help town along by giving your life.

Do you have no sense of duty to the crown?

DJarJar
@blinskater please explain why you would remove a vote from MM in a nightless set up, in a game where you believe he's town. A game where lynching town is beneficial for town and not for scum. Explain.

Retweet, blink you’re perma scum read

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:32 PM

why not you are annoying and a bad friend

PowersThatBe
Why not? I would do that as scum to get townread easily.

Remember, lords, that if I die, Aamirus is Town and PTB, Voss and Hybrid are scummy!

Yes 3 scum in a 2 scum game.

Hybrid
Yes 3 scum in a 2 scum game.

he said scummy tho, means he scumread us

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Explain me why you want to end the day this early, Mage. Only a corrupted man would seek darkness earlier by ending the day sooner than the King's arrival, and Efe's.

PowersThatBe

I will also advocate for everyone to scum read me, so I wont be lynched. Thanks :)

PowersThatBe
he said scummy tho, means he scumread us

Yeah, I know. I'm just pushing his buttons at this point.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Explain me why you want to end the day this early, Mage. Only a corrupted man would seek darkness earlier by ending the day sooner than the King's arrival, and Efe's.

Its not ending anything, it rolls right over friendo. We get a whole new day once this ends. Das how nightless works.

DJarJar

To be fair, there is no 5th person here to hammer you

Marshmallow Marshall
If you're town you want to be lynched because it helps town. You're shit posting RP. You should be happy to help town along by giving your life.

Do you have no sense of duty to the crown?

For the reasons you have stated YOURSELF previously, you are wrong. And likely to be scum. And "3 scum in a 2 scum game"... I mean that you three were suspects. Not 100% confirmed scums.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:35 PM

If you keep doing that, I will bury the Artefact so deep that you will never find it again.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Its not ending anything, it rolls right over friendo. We get a whole new day once this ends. Das how nightless works.

But you are wanting a lynch even before the other Nobles say anything.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:36 PM
If you keep doing that, I will bury the Artefact so deep that you will never find it again.

You disappoint me <.<

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:37 PM

and that was aamy's request lol

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Plus, the fact you're pushing my lynch "because of annoying roleplay" (even if it's not the main reason, you're pulling that reason to get the weaker minds on me) is a scumtell to me, Masquerader... ^.^

I also said I had a plan to help everyone to find the Light. Why are you not willing to see it?

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM

I actually said you were one of the people I didn't want to lynch. But meh, why aren't you interested at how Blink jumped right off your train when you were at L-1? Don't you find that scummy AF?

Hybrid
I mean, we gotta have 2 people from nobles to not to lynch (preferably myself and ptb) and we also need to think about who actually might be jesters (no clue rn)
is everyone fine with me and ptb leading down this town to victory? if yes press F to pay respects to jesters

PowersThatBe
Plus, the fact you're pushing my lynch "because of annoying roleplay" (even if it's not the main reason, you're pulling that reason to get the weaker minds on me) is a scumtell to me, Masquerader... ^.^

I also said I had a plan to help everyone to find the Light. Why are you not willing to see it?

MM I love you, but you're being an idiot. Truly.

blinkskater
The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
around and Took a good look at Aamirus...

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:40 PM

could you stop mentioning other fm games we had plz? ty

Marshmallow Marshall
I actually said you were one of the people I didn't want to lynch. But meh, why aren't you interested at how Blink jumped right off your train when you were at L-1? Don't you find that scummy AF?

Where did he do that? And uhm, I honestly don't find it scummy simply because it's WAY TOO EARLY for a lynch. I don't care about it being a nightless. Did you ever see how Black Flag Nightless is played?

PowersThatBe
I mean, we gotta have 2 people from nobles to not to lynch (preferably myself and ptb) and we also need to think about who actually might be jesters (no clue rn)
is everyone fine with me and ptb leading down this town to victory? if yes press F to pay respects to jesters

F

P sure blink is probably and MM is probably town based on how quickly he jumped off that train. And then ran away.

Hybrid
The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned

PowersThatBe there you go please inspect it

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:41 PM

Blinkskater, this is shitpost roleplay. -_-

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Name dropping all dem games.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:42 PM
PowersThatBe there you go please inspect it

I zoned out halfway through.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Name dropping all dem games.

do you remember the game that i was crier, and actually revealed myself to the public and got converted to citizen and then modkilled? lol

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM

DIS THE BULLSHIT.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM
do you remember the game that i was crier, and actually revealed myself to the public and got converted to citizen and then modkilled? lol

YUPPPP

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM
I really think blink might be scum, hes just mindlessly posting shit smut and backing off L-1 votes on someone he town read. Which the lynch would be pro town.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Good. I think all the info's out now :D I still am against my own lynch for now, but I think that if you guys really want it, go with it. I'll flip Town. Hybrid is scummy to me. Blink is getting annoying with his unrelated posts though. Nazeroth needs you, Sir Blinkskater!!! PTB is probably Town by his answers :) I wanted to see his reaction to my high resistance and what he calls "name dropping" lol... Also remember I believe that one of the AFKs is scum.

I want to see what happens with that. If it's possible for my plan to be over before EoD1, I will be good with my own death.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:49 PM
I really think blink might be scum, hes just mindlessly posting shit smut and backing off L-1 votes on someone he town read. Which the lynch would be pro town.

That's how blink plays as town. He plays weird but always ends up with super accurate reads and all. If he doesn't post serious stuff soon though... I might agree with you ;)

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Good. I think all the info's out now :D I still am against my own lynch for now, but I think that if you guys really want it, go with it. I'll flip Town. Hybrid is scummy to me. Blink is getting annoying with his unrelated posts though. Nazeroth needs you, Sir Blinkskater!!! PTB is probably Town by his answers :) I wanted to see his reaction to my high resistance and what he calls "name dropping" lol... Also remember I believe that one of the AFKs is scum.

I want to see what happens with that. If it's possible for my plan to be over before EoD1, I will be good with my own death.

if i were to be jester you d still scum read me, if i were to be noble you d still scum read me like you are rn lol.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Voss hey voss put mm to l-1 plz ty

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:52 PM
hey hey let s lynch distorted next before he gets to post something it'd be so fun :D

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 05:54 PM

Honestly even if you're scum, it'll be helpful for us to analysis who pushed your lynch the most. Then our chances of lynching a towny increases dramatically.

Just sucks because we'll have to lynch a lot more town and it'll come down to a tie in the end since it'll be a 2 vote game with 3 people and one of the 2 votes would have to be a jester.

So ideally, I'd like for you not to be a jester.

We can afford to make a mistake, but it could fuck us at end of game.

Marshmallow Marshall
hey hey let s lynch distorted next before he gets to post something it'd be so fun :D

No. I sense darkness from afar. From Efekannn02 the Priest and Distorted the Knight, one is corrupted. None shall ascend randomly.

Hybrid
actually i've got a better idea. Marshmallow Marshall wanna save your ass by sacrificing distorted's? If you promise to keep your vote on distorted I'll switch my vote to distorted as well

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:55 PM
No. I sense darkness from afar. From Efekannn02 the Priest and Distorted the Knight, one is corrupted. None shall ascend randomly.

So you scum read me, distorted and efe at the same time? something doesn't add up.....

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:56 PM
o yea, both of your scum reads are the non-posters hmmmmmm

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Honestly even if you're scum, it'll be helpful for us to analysis who pushed your lynch the most. Then our chances of lynching a towny increases dramatically.

Just sucks because we'll have to lynch a lot more town and it'll come down to a tie in the end since it'll be a 2 vote game with 3 people and one of the 2 votes would have to be a jester.

I ask you to wait before EoD to lynch me. At EoD, I shall go happy, for my plan will have been revealed and will have been successful, the Light shall prevail and the Darkness will be purged from these lands.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:58 PM
actually i've got a better idea. Marshmallow Marshall wanna save your ass by sacrificing distorted's? If you promise to keep your vote on distorted I'll switch my vote to distorted as well

N O. After what I saw, my plan is going faster than I thought. I want to be lynched at EoD. You shall understand why. But not before, not after (I'm ok with dying later though lol but I think it's best for me to go once my purpose will be over). You want to lynch Distorted way too hard lol.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 05:59 PM
I ask you to wait before EoD to lynch me. At EoD, I shall go happy, for my plan will have been revealed and will have been successful, the Light shall prevail and the Darkness will be purged from these lands.

you don't get it do you? it's a nightless save which means eods mean shit, there will be a bright new day without anyone dying on extra.... getting rid of one of the citizens would be good.
Tho you still may be jester but I don't think so lol

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 05:59 PM
So you scum read me, distorted and efe at the same time? something doesn't add up.....

From Efe and Distorted, ONE is corrupted.

I am also not pretending to hold the pure 100% clear crystal truth in my hands, sir.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:00 PM
you don't get it do you? it's a nightless save which means eods mean shit, there will be a bright new day without anyone dying on extra.... getting rid of one of the citizens would be good.
Tho you still may be jester but I don't think so lol

I do not fucking care. I want to live to see everyone speak and give my reads. I'll still be lynched at EoD. Why would you be against that?

Hybrid
N O. After what I saw, my plan is going faster than I thought. I want to be lynched at EoD. You shall understand why. But not before, not after (I'm ok with dying later though lol but I think it's best for me to go once my purpose will be over). You want to lynch Distorted way too hard lol.

I don't want to play with distorted that's why. He'll try to get me lynched for funziez...

PowersThatBe
Hybrid gets points of offering to be one of two towns not lynched.

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 06:01 PM
I do not fucking care. I want to live to see everyone speak and give my reads. I'll still be lynched at EoD. Why would you be against that?

but aamy and i dont wan't to have everyone post in d1 for funziez :(

Marshmallow Marshall

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.

This is what I was going to post LOL 100% agreed

PowersThatBe
I'm pretty sure Blink is scum after running away from an L-1 vote

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 06:02 PM

But neither of us is jester, I just want to see distorted dead...

PowersThatBe

HOW WULD U KNOW

Marshmallow Marshall
I don't want to play with distorted that's why. He'll try to get me lynched for funziez...

...I value winning over a troll "funny" D1.

PowersThatBe
KK gonna go watch tv, I'll check in here or there over the next 3ish hours.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:03 PM

And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do this kind of mistake as scum.

Hybrid

Hm so you suspect me because I'm trying hard to lynch distorted, I ve got it. I and distorted can be jesters. But right after saying that why would you even bother having a 3rd one to scum read with a "pretty sure" adjective? HM

Marshmallow Marshall
KK gonna go watch tv, I'll check in here or there over the next 3ish hours.

Great Mage, we shall wait for your return.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Hm so you suspect me because I'm trying hard to lynch distorted, I ve got it. I and distorted can be jesters. But right after saying that why would you even bother having a 3rd one to scum read with a "pretty sure" adjective? HM

CAN is the key word there.

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
pffs boring, distorted will get to post, sad. I m going off now bye

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Lords, since only the Knight is left here, I shall retire in my room to play some magnificent game. Bye :) DON'T YOU DARE TURBOLYNCHING ME YOU FUKS

Hybrid
June 13th, 2018, 06:06 PM
CAN is the key word there.

You didn't look at the point i ve tried to do in that post <.<

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 06:12 PM

I'm open to being wrong. I'm just prying at your possible motivations.

Blinks actions are more sus than you pushing a lynch.

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 06:34 PM

Wow your “resistance” lasted long

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 06:36 PM
aamirus

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 06:37 PM

There’s so much wrong with this post

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 06:41 PM

naz

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 06:42 PM
aamirus

Is this story pre-written or a dynamic deal

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Voss I want 11 posts not 10

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:44 PM
You didn't look at the point i ve tried to do in that post <.<

I did, but the can proves you wrong.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 06:45 PM
There’s so much wrong with this post

^^

blinkskater
June 13th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
"I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
"Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
"I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
"Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.

MM myself and Blink are in a love triangle. That's the summarized version of this.

I think blink has a crush on me, since he's writing fan fic about us in which I want him. :P

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM
MM myself and Blink are in a love triangle. That's the summarized version of this.

I think blink has a crush on me, since he's writing fan fic about us in which I want him. :P

In fact in this story Blink is shrek and you are his donkey

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 07:26 PM

I had warned you.

What the fuck is that............. you are getting clearly deep on this one. It's getting scary...

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Also don't you dare taking stuff from the Bhagavad Gita without quoting it lol

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Wow your “resistance” lasted long

Marshmallow Marshall why did you ignore this one

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Marshmallow Marshall why did you ignore this one

Because I had nothing to say about it, m'lord. To be credible, a resistance, a staged interaction or anything must last long enough to get something out of it. I could quote you another past with if you want...

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Light!!!! I summon you!!!!!!!!!!! Call our mighty King, Distorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May he arrive soon enough to see the glorious battle we shall have soon!

And so, the King of Nazeroth has arrived on his yellow steed (don't ask me why he painted it that color) that strangely looked like a fat squirrel, and gave his thoughts on the battle that was coming.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 07:56 PM
OK - so I forgot about this, and im 200 posts behind...so posting my reads ive gotten so far from the first 7 posts:

Distorted's Reads List
Will keep updating this throughout the game.

@Dr. white - pretty much confirmed vigi

@Ian fleming - because he came in and voted evelynx D1 without really have much info. I had some skepticism still, but on D2 he pushed a mychael vote at a very inconvenient time for scum. There were multiple trains going so he could have EASILY kept a town read and hopped on white or blurgh.

@abyssum -
Town reasons:for genuinly working with GH to move this game forward. I saw no attempts to derail any of the trains that were put up, and progressing with her reads.
Scum reasons: coming off very opportunistic on the push on me. I dont see her attempting to solve nearly as much as D1/2, so I'm thinking buddying with GH carried a lot of that solid town read.

@shinori - is a town slant for me, but still have some doubt. Just a but i felt genuine frustration when he was pressuring me for more info behind my votes ect he was also a part of the mychael lynch, which i do not see bussing being a probable strategy D2...pretty much dooms scums unless there is a very experienced scum with a high town read atm....but still odds = shit there

@davedob - not a complete town read but it's a pretty strong town slant currently. He has played similar to Abyssum, but had some fault moments EoD 1 and did not seem to be scum hunting as much on D2, however was part of both of the scum lynches.

Updated D3: I don't really know why im moving dave down on the list.. I just have this uneasy feeling that we have a more experienced scum amongst them. He drastically reduced his appearance yesterday, until it was starting to get pointed out. He has been active since (NAI there). but for someone whom plays with GH a lot, over 10k posts I would kind of expect him to be asking more questions and extracating more information. Seems to be just having some circular conversations. keeps saying needs to look into shinori, or AA, but not seeing too much of looking into people.. just an odd gut feeling with dave.

@Smug - is neutral read for me; havnt really looked into the posts at all - so D3 I have a feeling we will want more smug!

Updated D3: Smug is coming off somewhat content....almost smug if you will.. ok ok sorry. But I do see more posts coming from smug and starting to question and find information. Still a null read with me.

@archangel - was not part of the lynch on D2. genuinly seems to be trying to figure out the game, but it could be because she is doing some serious damage control...but putting this much effort in right now as a scum seems...unmotivating from how the last 2 days have gone. I feel shes having a town rush of energy here

Updated D3: I am finding archangels voting to be somewhat careless and opportunistic. Voting white D1 because ceme "asked" her to. During the build on me, she quickly jumped in. For all this reading and alignment hunting she is doing, not seeing any real sum-ups really or voting behind it. Not really starting in pushing on her own, which gives me the impression that she is playing pretty carefully.

@Schadd - Need to refresh myself on what Schadd has been doing... said he was going to make an ISO on mychael and left. lol will have to relook at what trains he was a part of unless some1 knows off the top of their head. very null read to me.

Updated D3: I find it strange how Schadd has been coming on at EoDs. Not sure if this has been a pattern all game, but it was definitely noticable last game. comes on, does posts responding to people throughout the thread ( u can tell he is skimming it because he missed a lot of posts that addressed things).

@cemeteries - very high stressed at the EoD 2. I believe D1 I was putting a scumread on him as well, but was not too strong. As well as pushing/begging for a white lynch over mychael EoD 2. a lot of people will say a scum wont do that, but when it is such a heavily weighted game after that lynch...I could see that becoming a very crucial moment for scums

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 07:57 PM
unknown1234 think this sums up what im getting at.

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 07:59 PM
unknown1234 think this sums up what im getting at.

Interesting, it shows up in the vote count so we can in fact Lynch a player not in the game!
unknown1234

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:00 PM
but, I think Hybrid should survive all game.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:04 PM
waaaaait if our goal is to die.................... then modkill counts as killing us!!!!! so if we can get modkilled :thinking: :think: :thinking: hoooow to get modkilled......................................... .

!

Mesk > Naz

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Yeah, you posted that on the wrong site.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 08:07 PM
So distorted is less help than the others.

I need to re take up drinking.

PowersThatBe
June 13th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Meanwhile there is a very gay YA book I'm in the middle of. So, um. See ya nerds tomorrow.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:11 PM
OK - so I forgot about this, and im 200 posts behind...so posting my reads ive gotten so far from the first 7 posts:

Distorted's Reads List
Will keep updating this throughout the game.

@Dr. white - pretty much confirmed vigi

@Ian fleming - because he came in and voted evelynx D1 without really have much info. I had some skepticism still, but on D2 he pushed a mychael vote at a very inconvenient time for scum. There were multiple trains going so he could have EASILY kept a town read and hopped on white or blurgh.

@abyssum -
Town reasons:for genuinly working with GH to move this game forward. I saw no attempts to derail any of the trains that were put up, and progressing with her reads.
Scum reasons: coming off very opportunistic on the push on me. I dont see her attempting to solve nearly as much as D1/2, so I'm thinking buddying with GH carried a lot of that solid town read.

@shinori - is a town slant for me, but still have some doubt. Just a but i felt genuine frustration when he was pressuring me for more info behind my votes ect he was also a part of the mychael lynch, which i do not see bussing being a probable strategy D2...pretty much dooms scums unless there is a very experienced scum with a high town read atm....but still odds = shit there

@davedob - not a complete town read but it's a pretty strong town slant currently. He has played similar to Abyssum, but had some fault moments EoD 1 and did not seem to be scum hunting as much on D2, however was part of both of the scum lynches.

Updated D3: I don't really know why im moving dave down on the list.. I just have this uneasy feeling that we have a more experienced scum amongst them. He drastically reduced his appearance yesterday, until it was starting to get pointed out. He has been active since (NAI there). but for someone whom plays with GH a lot, over 10k posts I would kind of expect him to be asking more questions and extracating more information. Seems to be just having some circular conversations. keeps saying needs to look into shinori, or AA, but not seeing too much of looking into people.. just an odd gut feeling with dave.

@Smug - is neutral read for me; havnt really looked into the posts at all - so D3 I have a feeling we will want more smug!

Updated D3: Smug is coming off somewhat content....almost smug if you will.. ok ok sorry. But I do see more posts coming from smug and starting to question and find information. Still a null read with me.

@archangel - was not part of the lynch on D2. genuinly seems to be trying to figure out the game, but it could be because she is doing some serious damage control...but putting this much effort in right now as a scum seems...unmotivating from how the last 2 days have gone. I feel shes having a town rush of energy here

Updated D3: I am finding archangels voting to be somewhat careless and opportunistic. Voting white D1 because ceme "asked" her to. During the build on me, she quickly jumped in. For all this reading and alignment hunting she is doing, not seeing any real sum-ups really or voting behind it. Not really starting in pushing on her own, which gives me the impression that she is playing pretty carefully.

@Schadd - Need to refresh myself on what Schadd has been doing... said he was going to make an ISO on mychael and left. lol will have to relook at what trains he was a part of unless some1 knows off the top of their head. very null read to me.

Updated D3: I find it strange how Schadd has been coming on at EoDs. Not sure if this has been a pattern all game, but it was definitely noticable last game. comes on, does posts responding to people throughout the thread ( u can tell he is skimming it because he missed a lot of posts that addressed things).

@cemeteries - very high stressed at the EoD 2. I believe D1 I was putting a scumread on him as well, but was not too strong. As well as pushing/begging for a white lynch over mychael EoD 2. a lot of people will say a scum wont do that, but when it is such a heavily weighted game after that lynch...I could see that becoming a very crucial moment for scums

..... what is that..............................

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:12 PM

That's actually a good point.... lol

I woulden't take this game too seriously =P It's more of a break between all the FM games thatv been going on back to back lol

I sense unnatural vibes from PTB... However, this world is twisting our natural behavior, even if we are loyal to the Queen. I do not know if the Great Mage is corrupted, but he is for sure trying to get lynched.

hmmm not seeing him trying to get lynched yet =P was trying to figure out reads on people thus far - potential early discredit?

ikr...

this is in response to the "this game is going to be exausting". Actually get a town vibe off both of those due to a Jester woulden't immediately be thinking that. They have their goal set out in-front of them. Actually thinking now that saving Hybrid and PTB to if we get into a scenario where it's MYLO or we need a town lynch to lynch 1 of them. Finding our town piles early and holding them for when needed may be a good bet since we can gamble early. having high town read lynches later would be better.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:12 PM
waaaaait if our goal is to die.................... then modkill counts as killing us!!!!! so if we can get modkilled :thinking: :think: :thinking: hoooow to get modkilled......................................... .

!

Mesk > Naz

Naz said she'd modkill an enemy team if you modkill bait, my King :)

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM
but, I think Hybrid should survive all game.

I clearly don't want to lynch him lol.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:14 PM

I woulden't take this game too seriously =P It's more of a break between all the FM games thatv been going on back to back lol

hmmm not seeing him trying to get lynched yet =P was trying to figure out reads on people thus far - potential early discredit?

this is in response to the "this game is going to be exausting". Actually get a town vibe off both of those due to a Jester woulden't immediately be thinking that. They have their goal set out in-front of them. Actually thinking now that saving Hybrid and PTB to if we get into a scenario where it's MYLO or we need a town lynch to lynch 1 of them. Finding our town piles early and holding them for when needed may be a good bet since we can gamble early. having high town read lynches later would be better.

Agreed with last paragraph. Now read the thread before drawing conclusions :P

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:15 PM

This could be an incredibly obvious alighment =P lol doubt it but still the thoughts there.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:15 PM

got defensive about being called MM's partner? why lol

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Naz said she'd modkill an enemy team if you modkill bait, my King :)

erm....ill keep reading lol

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 08:17 PM

Thanks for confirming you and hybrid are the scum team

Marshmallow Marshall
King Distorted, what do you think of Knight Lord Blinkskater's behavior? Do you think that he walks in the path of the Light?

naz

so to make it clear (because someone was asking me about this): at 3v2 - the only way town can win at this point is if two towns vote the third town. there is NO self voting allowed. git gud.
if the votes are split btwn a jester and a town, a jester will be lynched.
feel free to message me on discord or here to clarify anything :^) glhf

Distorted
I m upto a distorted lynch as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening rn lol. If distorted comes here he will just try to lynch me for lolz like he did on my last game <.< REE i want both ded

you seem to be baiting me to want to lynch you....

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Thanks for confirming you and hybrid are the scum team

Not so fast. All shall speak before such an absolute sentence is spoken. The Light rewards those who think before wielding their blade.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:19 PM
King Distorted, what do you think of Knight Lord Blinkskater's behavior? Do you think that he walks in the path of the Light?

I dunno.... I tl;dr the RP posts lol The other game im in is pushing 5k+ posts; so much reading >=O

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:21 PM
I dunno.... I tl;dr the RP posts lol The other game im in is pushing 5k+ posts; so much reading >=O

Ah lol don't worry it's not much content, what I want to know is what you think about posting only bullshit rp...

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:23 PM

No.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #141

Post #148

:facepalm:

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:26 PM

I think we can expect a very high lvl of trolling this game, just due to the burnout from all the previous games back to back =P

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:28 PM

This i think is breaking the MM Hybrid alignment... or just very low tier jester 'team' play.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:28 PM
I think we can expect a very high lvl of trolling this game, just due to the burnout from all the previous games back to back =P

Burnout? Damn, if you're tired just don't sign up lol

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:30 PM

First game I ever played with Hybrid he was scum (armadyus follower) and painted someone as his partner very well. Something I am guessing is common for him in games as scum; so hybrid is a heavy "no lynch" slot for me right now.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:31 PM

Sounds like a forced name drop?

Marshmallow Marshall
First game I ever played with Hybrid he was scum (armadyus follower) and painted someone as his partner very well. Something I am guessing is common for him in games as scum; so hybrid is a heavy "no lynch" slot for me right now.

Ayy I literally said I was getting an armadyus follower vibe from Hybrid... DO NOT LYNCH HIM XD

Distorted

I will get lynched, dont worry :)

DJarJar
so to make it clear (because someone was asking me about this): at 3v2 - the only way town can win at this point is if two towns vote the third town. there is NO self voting allowed. git gud.

Jester aligned setup for no reason

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:32 PM

If he gets lynched and flips jester, he wants the town to beleive they can lynch anyone and be fine. I think he is looking to find someone to paint an alignment with.... not sure I understand the angle here yet from a town perspective.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Sounds like a forced name drop?

Elaborate, my King, please.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:35 PM

LOL

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Elaborate, my King, please.

It’s cuz hybrid scum slipped that he and distorted are teammates so since then he’s been trying to make it look like he is aligned with other people too to dispel that notion

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:37 PM
LOL

This is what his wife doesn't want to see. Or more like what he doesn't want his wife to see :P

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:38 PM
It’s cuz hybrid scum slipped that he and distorted are teammates so since then he’s been trying to make it look like he is aligned with other people too to dispel that notion

SHUSH I know you're town and I want to hear from everyone... if you answer instead of them I'll have to survive more :)

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 08:40 PM

nah, Hybrid is a better player than to out his scummate so hard on D1 in a setup that CALLS for trolling. but if u want to keep me in the no-lynch catagory for a bit im fine with that.

Marshmallow Marshall my take on blinks roleplay is null =P I think everyone came into this setup with a very trolly mentality so I expected nothing less tbh lol

naz
June 13th, 2018, 08:44 PM
naz

i am laughing my ass off reading these

Light!!!! I summon you!!!!!!!!!!! Call our mighty King, Distorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May he arrive soon enough to see the glorious battle we shall have soon!

And so, the King of Nazeroth has arrived on his yellow steed (don't ask me why he painted it that color) that strangely looked like a fat squirrel, and gave his thoughts on the battle that was coming.

i wish i could mod kill u

i mean at EoD thats where the votes need to be. if the votes are tied between jester and town, jester lynch.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM
nah, Hybrid is a better player than to out his scummate so hard on D1 in a setup that CALLS for trolling. but if u want to keep me in the no-lynch catagory for a bit im fine with that.

Marshmallow Marshall my take on blinks roleplay is null =P I think everyone came into this setup with a very trolly mentality so I expected nothing less tbh lol

Mhmmm. I think my vote stays on Aamirus. Blink's RP is quite disturbing but lol I guess he's not scum for it ;-;

naz
June 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Jester aligned setup for no reason

read the whole setup thread, it's not that long. trying to keep it true to the way its designed.
i like my games to punish people : )

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 09:07 PM
read the whole setup thread, it's not that long. trying to keep it true to the way its designed.
i like my games to punish people : )

Course I read the thread already silly

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Course I read the thread already silly

See I was just complaint about the jester OPness so they’d all think I’m town, you ruined it with host interference

Voss
June 13th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Post #2/10

I don't want to clog up the thread, and I want to organize my thoughts, so most everything is wrapped in a spoiler.

Also aamirus could be WIFOMING. I thought about that, if I get jester, I'd claim jester so everyone would think I was town claiming jester and increase my chances of getting lynch on the off chance that people wouldn't expect jester to just come out and claim. It's possible aamirus had the same idea.

Yeah, but I'd like town to please stop making things difficult for other players. This is not a classic jester, and people are getting too much into the role play.

I don't think you'd be so obvious, but your defence of aamirus is noted.

This is weird. You should want that.

Voss I want 11 posts not 10

noted, but no

noted. you're encouraging people to not try this game. He also doesn't respond.

buying this a lot

Notes
-I like Hybrid, think he's town
-Also liking Marsh, but I've never seen scum marsh
-If blink keeps shit posting, i'll never vote him.
-Distorted is also trolling first post. What the fuck.
-Oh he's not taking this game seriously.
-Distorted is encouraging... putting this into my Distorted read

Thoughts on some of the scummiest to towniest people.
I'm literally not going to play your game where you say this is burnout mafia. It doesn't help us figure out who's scum. You can do whatever you want, but if you're going to write off everyone's behavior as a don't care, I'm going to react and say you're either scum, or don't deserve to be lynched. If you decide to change, I might consider voting you later. But I want cold war Distorted here.
Stop with your monologues. I won't read them, and am also going to say that while you do this, I'll think you're scum, and I won't vote for you. And if I have 2 people I won't vote for, this game's pretty much done for me. I don't mind being at an impasse, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be clear on how I'm going to react.
I'm kind of jsut disappointed that you have a slight scum read on me. I don't know what this means, but I prefer a ranking of where I am compared to everywhere else. It's way more informative. Hopefully you see that this is my town game and will vote appropriately when the time is right.
I've played with PTB before, and he takes this seriously. And I want to know if I can trust him or not, so I might tunnel on him. I'll see if he sets off any scum reads that are similar to when I last played with him.
I think they're playing from the heart. Just rereading Day 1 posts.
As my #1 town read right now, please unvote Unknown and stop dicking around

cvote
Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
aamirus
Efekannn02
Hybrid
PowersThatBe
Marshmallow Marshall
blinkskater
Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

Heartfelt note to my townies:
Also, for the 10th time in my 2 posts, I'd like everyone to get over the fact that the name of the scum is 'jester'. It's role play. I'll give you some other role play. We're trying to escape from a room, but not all of us can make it. If both the scum get out, the whole world dies. There. It's not a jester game anymore.

Also, I want to vote amirus, but I'm not sure if that's what I should do, since I said I wouldn't vote my top town read.... Hm... If someone calls me out on this, I'm going to refer them to this post. I'm honestly unsure, because essentially, my best first vote is to eliminate a more useless towny, or someone that might not vote me in late game.

Voss
June 13th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Efekannn02

Efekannn02
June 13th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Efekannn02 The Evil Nobleman Lord Here
Please Dont Lynch Me I Want To Stay Alive

Distorted

blinks posts are like a soap opera i would watch
how dare distorted drug naz ffs bye

DJarJar
June 13th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Post #2/10

I don't want to clog up the thread, and I want to organize my thoughts, so most everything is wrapped in a spoiler.

Yeah, but I'd like town to please stop making things difficult for other players. This is not a classic jester, and people are getting too much into the role play.

noted, but no

buying this a lot

Notes

I'm literally not going to play your game where you say this is burnout mafia. It doesn't help us figure out who's scum. You can do whatever you want, but if you're going to write off everyone's behavior as a don't care, I'm going to react and say you're either scum, or don't deserve to be lynched. If you decide to change, I might consider voting you later. But I want cold war Distorted here.
Stop with your monologues. I won't read them, and am also going to say that while you do this, I'll think you're scum, and I won't vote for you. And if I have 2 people I won't vote for, this game's pretty much done for me. I don't mind being at an impasse, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be clear on how I'm going to react.
I'm kind of jsut disappointed that you have a slight scum read on me. I don't know what this means, but I prefer a ranking of where I am compared to everywhere else. It's way more informative. Hopefully you see that this is my town game and will vote appropriately when the time is right.
I've played with PTB before, and he takes this seriously. And I want to know if I can trust him or not, so I might tunnel on him. I'll see if he sets off any scum reads that are similar to when I last played with him.

cvote
Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
aamirus
Efekannn02
Hybrid
PowersThatBe
Marshmallow Marshall
blinkskater
Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

Also, for the 10th time in my 2 posts, I'd like everyone to get over the fact that the name of the scum is 'jester'. It's role play. I'll give you some other role play. We're trying to escape from a room, but not all of us can make it. If both the scum get out, the whole world dies. There. It's not a jester game anymore.

Also, I want to vote amirus, but I'm not sure if that's what I should do, since I said I wouldn't vote my top town read.... Hm... If someone calls me out on this, I'm going to refer them to this post. I'm honestly unsure, because essentially, my best first vote is to eliminate a more useless towny, or someone that might not vote me in late game.

It’s funny that you think I’m being a useless troll but also town read me for the reads I brought out :)

Consider this: in a game where the evils only need to get 1/5 lynches in their favor to be in a winning position, your normal tactics don’t apply

Voss
June 13th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Wasting one of my posts to respond to this. I don't feel that bad though because i'm responding to someone I think is a #1 town.

Aamirus, I don't think you're a useless troll. My reads list indicate who I think is most towny, and I said I'm trying to figure out what the best plan here is. Which is why I didn't vote for you. I will 100% refuse to post after I hit 10, so please only make me clarify if you really need it.

Also, please, can I get you to go into detail on what you mean by 'my normal tactics don't apply.'

3/10 posts, signing out.

Distorted
June 13th, 2018, 11:32 PM
Post #2/10

noted, but no

buying this a lot

Notes

cvote
aamirus
Efekannn02
Hybrid
PowersThatBe
Marshmallow Marshall
blinkskater
Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

we got served =( but - if we are going to win this town does need to play it seriously. 1 mis lynch and we are in a very...very scary spot.