PDA

View Full Version : Prefer doesn't work tl;dr I have over 20k points prefer option doesn't work

animus_vox
June 6th, 2018, 04:13 PM
AnimusVox 1-S2-1-9725462
So I recently reached 20k points so I tried to use prefer option but it doesn't work at all for me. So I tried to get some more points but no effect or type more roles (up to 9). There is no message after typing -prefer some role, x, x neither. pls halp FeelsBadMan

OzyWho
June 6th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Even preferring a single one role doesn't work?
I was wondering if you could attach a replay where you try to use the -prefer command. :*

animus_vox
June 10th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Even preferring a single one role doesn't work?
I was wondering if you could attach a replay where you try to use the -prefer command. :*

24726 I typed prefer but there is no message :c

Ganelon
June 10th, 2018, 02:41 PM
I don't think this is a bug. How old is your account? New accounts need to individually have the ability to prefer enabled for them (no new account can have that many points!<-- remember this?) animus_vox

Marshmallow Marshall
June 10th, 2018, 02:52 PM

74th game? :thinking: did you play on EU before and got your points transfered, or any form of thing that could get you more points in less time? Are you a benefactor, or a simple donor?

animus_vox
June 10th, 2018, 02:54 PM
I don't think this is a bug. How old is your account? New accounts need to individually have the ability to prefer enabled for them (no new account can have that many points!<-- remember this?) animus_vox

Indeed my account is from 2017-2016 cus I transferred it from EU. Tossangel did the transfer (restore) thing with achieves and points but she couldn't transfer things like half of town roles etc, so I gained these achievements again that's why I got a boost, 10k(EU) + 550(US) back in time while transferring.

animus_vox
June 10th, 2018, 02:55 PM
74th game? :thinking: did you play on EU before and got your points transfered, or any form of thing that could get you more points in less time? Are you a benefactor, or a simple donor?

I removed like 500 replays recently. I probably still have old backup of both accounts (US and EU) but replays will be corrupted due to old version

OzyWho
June 10th, 2018, 04:37 PM
animus_vox
Wow. It really didn't work but it should have. :O

You, [CHOOOO]WillelmMag, [CHOOOO]supernoob and [PLURR]Max. All 4 of you used the prefer command in the replay and only for you it didn't work. All 4 of you are over 20k points.

Here are the -prefer commands typed in the replay:

[MafiaZ]AnimusVox -prefer Veteran,Jester,Executioner
[CHOOOO]WillelmMag -prefer Jailor, Coroner, Vigilante, Judge, Survivor
[MafiaZ]AnimusVox -prefer Veteran, Jester, Executioner
[CHOOOO]supernoob -prefer jester, executioner, surviver, amnesiac
[PLURR]Max -prefer judge, jester, jailor
[CHOOOO]supernoob -prefer jester, executioner, surviver, amnesiac

I tried taking command of you and [CHOOOO]WillelmMag in the replay and copy pasted same exact prefer command that he used and worked for him. Even when I did that - it worked for him but not for you. But you HAVE over 20k points.

I'm sorry for assuming you did something wrong. You didn't. I really don't know what's wrong and neither do I know which mod/admin to ask.
I hope this mystery get's solved because I want to know what's wrong. :D

Marshmallow Marshall
June 10th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Indeed my account is from 2017-2016 cus I transferred it from EU. Tossangel did the transfer (restore) thing with achieves and points but he couldn't transfer things like half of town roles etc, so I gained these achievements again that's why I got a boost, 10k(EU) + 550(US) back in time while transferring.

Ayy so I was right... Well, I think you need to ask for some kind of whitelisting for -prefer, in that case. Actually... You say Tossangel did the restore? Tossangel I think you are much more knowing what is happening than everyone who previously posted here.

Tossangel
June 11th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Arrow AnimusVox 1-S2-1-9725462 needs to be able to prefer.

animus_vox
June 11th, 2018, 04:48 PM
wew works now :3 thank you guys but when I asked DR if there is any form of anti-cheat system for prefer etc but he said there is none. So what was issue here?

Arrow
June 12th, 2018, 03:14 AM
There's an anti-prefer option we eyeball so that bankhackers can't immediately access prefer. It was out of date; a quick update fixed it. :)