PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Terkis, ID: 1-S2-1-832358; Madmarcus, ID: 1-S2-1-3280366

Squirtle
January 7th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Original title: Town and Mafia working together to gamethrow.

I'm sorry but I was unable to locate the rules for posting but my post shouldn't be harmful or anything. I usually don't use forums and stuff but I've been playing a lot of mafia lately and some players out there are really ruining the experience. I just invited a friend to play with me and the game they joined they ended up as mafia. They didn't understand why the godfather lynched their own with only 3 people in the town remaining. The godfather sided with the town, neither were talking much at this point. The mafia was going to win the game, but instead the investigator and godfather lynched the blackmailer and then -suicide the next night. I am saving the replay if that is needed and i have their names and numbers.

Account Name: Terkis
Account ID: 1-S2-1-832358
Crimes commited: Cheating/Game Throwing

Account Name: Madmarcus
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3280366
Crimes commited: Cheating/Game Throwing

Once again, I'm sorry if I broke a rule in this post. I was unable to find them because I am not much of a forum person. My SC2 name is EXO-Death and I play on NA server. If this post violates the rules, I will repost abiding by them if someone can redirect me to where to find them. Sorry for the inconvenience but I enjoy seeing people cheer when certain players are on the ban or kick list. It's people like these two that ruin it for everyone. I feel bad for my friend who almost won and was having so much fun and then lost in this manner. Thank you for looking into this and any action that you perform.

Squirtle
January 7th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Terkis, Madmarcus
1-S2-1-832358, 1-S2-1-3280366

Game-Throwing

Second, venothar

I found the rules after browsing around after my first post so I made a new post using the correct format, sorry! I usually don't use forums and stuff but I've been playing a lot of mafia lately and some players out there are really ruining the experience. I just invited a friend to play with me and the game they joined they ended up as mafia. They didn't understand why the godfather lynched their own with only 3 people in the town remaining. The godfather sided with the town, neither were talking much at this point. The mafia was going to win the game, but instead the investigator and godfather lynched the blackmailer and then -suicide the next night. I am saving the replay if that is needed and i have their names and numbers. My SC2 name is EXODeath and I play on NA server. If this post violates the rules, I will repost abiding by them if someone can redirect me to where to find them. Sorry for the inconvenience but I enjoy seeing people cheer when certain players are on the ban or kick list. It's people like these two that ruin it for everyone. I feel bad for my friend who almost won and was having so much fun and then lost in this manner. Thank you for looking into this and any action that you perform.

Ambient
January 7th, 2012, 01:54 PM
The summary is fine, but if you wouldn't mind updating the format. You can find the link in my signature.

Ambient
January 7th, 2012, 01:58 PM
All relevant information is provided, but if you could please organize it with proper format.. I would greatly appreciate it.

Ambient
January 10th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Definitely guilty.

They orchestrate the classic cheating 'nobody wins' scenario.