PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Thiole, ID: 1-S2-1-1822611; firestrykerz, ID: 1-S2-1-1192826

Nalkyrie
January 6th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Account Name: Thiole
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1822611

Account Name: firestrykerz
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1192826

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary: Was able to determine half of the opposing teams members with a 75% accuracy rate by the end of the first night.

:evil:

Ambient
January 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Review in-progress

Ambient
January 7th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I think his claims were shots in the dark to see how they reacted. However, I do believe he may of been communicating with firestrykerz as they collaborated and left at the same time. I will place on hold for now.

Nalkyrie
January 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I have played with firestrykerz recently as well who seemed to have been doing the same thing, being able to pick out with high accuracy, but he may just have been lucky. Anyway thanks Ambient!

Nalkyrie
January 7th, 2012, 11:44 PM
I just started another game where Thiole and Firestrykerz enter together, which I can upload a pic or video if necessary.

Ambient
January 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Post replay here after game is over. Even if it went smoothly.

Nalkyrie
January 8th, 2012, 12:07 AM
I thought Id let him know we think he might be cheating so he might stop without getting into anything serious, Cant tell if it worked though. By we I mean I, not getting your name involved. I think this is the right replay.

Ambient
January 8th, 2012, 12:17 PM
The two were definitely communicating outside of game. They claim each others roles and the bus driver calls out players when the godfather could not kill them.

Approved for both for Cheating.

Thiole
January 9th, 2012, 10:09 PM
i find it funny how Ive played this game so much. It doesn't take a genius to know who's evil or not based on how they act within the first few days. i could do a stream of 10 games with all audio input recorded, and show you that its not hard to be good at this game. Since i doubt appeals are ever dealt with, Ill just see you guys in a week

Raptorblaze
January 9th, 2012, 10:53 PM
i find it funny how Ive played this game so much. It doesn't take a genius to know who's evil or not based on how they act within the first few days. i could do a stream of 10 games with all audio input recorded, and show you that its not hard to be good at this game. Since i doubt appeals are ever dealt with, Ill just see you guys in a week
Actually appeals are usually responded to in a timely fashion, But a lot of the time they just consist of raging by the accused.

Rhodikus
January 9th, 2012, 11:04 PM
^ what he said, cept the second part, i see alot of accused actually make a good defence....though there are those bad apples....

Raptorblaze
January 10th, 2012, 12:26 AM
^ what he said, cept the second part, i see alot of accused actually make a good defence....though there are those bad apples....
Well full disclosure, I usually only read the names I recognize, and those tend to be the known trolls.

Ambient
January 10th, 2012, 02:26 AM

Your actions in the second replay inform of your communicating outside of game. It is not illegal to play with your friends (in a party) but claiming each others roles to cover for the other is not acceptable.

cygx
January 10th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Well full disclosure, I usually only read the names I recognize, and those tend to be the known trolls.

and what's THAT supposed to mean?