PDA

View Full Version : cohosting

McJesus
January 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM
anyone want to have me as a cohost for their M-FM? I would like to host a larger M-FM but apparently I have to host a small one first so I figure I'll just help someone else to do that

BorkBot
January 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I would be glad to have a co-host on board once I get to run my Haunted Mansion setup. It has some complicated mechanics in it and I'm sure an extra hand would be most helpful for that.

It'll be a few weeks before I can get that one started, though. 24 SFM is coming up first :)

If you're interested, feel free to go to the idea thread and share your opinion on it. Maybe we can tweak it a little if you have suggestions.

Deathfire123
January 6th, 2012, 06:46 PM
anyone want to have me as a cohost for their M-FM? I would like to host a larger M-FM but apparently I have to host a small one first so I figure I'll just help someone else to do that

Do you know anything about Code Geass?

Barbrady
January 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I would love to co-host your haunted mansion theme and I have no idea what code geass is. (this is mcpwnage)

Goremancer
January 11th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I'm thinking about hosting a game in a few days. I would be interested in a co host because I'm not sure about how to set up dead chat.

McJesus
January 11th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I'm not co-hosting since I'm doing the Mexican stand off S-FM. It is for the best, hosting my own game will be fun!

Goremancer
January 11th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I think it will be fun too. GL hosting. Btw where do you ppl setup the dead chat?

McJesus
January 11th, 2012, 04:26 PM
all the chats for M-FM are generally on forumcow.com, havn't actually figured out how to use it yet though

Luna
January 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM
forumcow.com lets you setup a completely customizable forum for free really, really quickly, and adding new users is as simple as picking a username and a fake email. Having dead chat and mafia night chat on the same forum is easy.

For jail chat I use quicktopic.com