PDA

View Full Version : The Spy as a neutral

Goremancer
January 5th, 2012, 09:00 AM
This is just a role I thought up during the night coz I was bored. I was thinking about the spy in TF2. Combination on disguiser, veteran and busdriver.

Wraith
Neutral Evil. Not Night immune.

Winning Condition: Be the last one alive.

Every other night, the Wraith obtains a Power Node. On the first night, The Wraith starts with one Power Node. In order to use an ability, it needs to use a Power Node. The Wraith can have more than one Power Node at a time.
Investigating would reveal the wraith to be the same as the witch.

Ability #1, -Ghostform

Similar to the veteran's alert ability. The visitor would be killed and the Wraith would disguise at the attacker. The Wraith's former body would show up as a dead citizen. Morticians can reveal the dead citizen is the former body of the Wraith. The Wraith would not be notified of the target's role. If there is more than one attack on the wraith that night, the Wraith would die. Unless the Wraith gets healed. Cannot pierce night invulnerability. When an attacker with night invulnerability attacks the Wraith, the Wraith will die unless he/she is healed by a doctor. When disguised, the Wraith still keeps the Wraith's abilities and attributes. If there was more than one visitor, you can choose who to disguise as out of the list of visitors.

Ability #2, -Invisibility

The Wraith become immune to any night action involving you. The Wraith will show up as none suspicious to sheriffs. The Wraith will show up as citizen to investigators. You cannot be driven, controlled, disguised, converted, doused, burned, jailed, etc., that night. If someone attacks the Wraith that night, the action would be direct at another person who visited the Wraith on the same night. If the only visitor was the attacker, then the attack would be treated as if the Wraith was healed by a doctor.

Ability #3, -Embodiment

The Wraith gains the night ability of his disguised target. The Wraith also gains access to the disguised target's night chat. If the disguised target had a limited charge in his ability, the Wraith gains the remaining amount. You also learn of your disguised target's last will and role. You also learn of the previous night actions and night chats your disguised target had. (Like the night chat from mafia, the jailor chat, who he/she targeted in previous nights.) Investigative results would still be the same on the Wraith after this ability is used. When the Wraith uses a Ghostform after he uses this ability, this ability would be lost along witht the former disguised target. At that point, the Wraith can use Embodiment again in his new body.

Just a complicated role I thought up. I'm not going to host a M-fm but I just thought of this role and I think it's kinda cool. I'm putting this up because I hope some host would put this role in their set up. Might need some tweaking tho.

Mrs. Claridge
January 5th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Edit wrong account

Deathfire123
January 5th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Wrong Subforum, put in M-FM Parking please. This subforum is for setups awaiting approval