PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} The Punishment Crib

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 01:02 AM
This operation occurred expectantly. The first replay has three of the group, the next has a confirmed 4. I attempted to speak to them individually and they at first acted as if they did not know each other and then refused to talk.

Account Name: Oldgregg
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1358647
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Account Name: outtolunch
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1435202

Account Name: violent
Account ID: 1-S2-1-439001

Account Name: effdee (not present game 1)
Account ID: 1-S2-1-477312

Summary: outtolunch (amnesiac -> Sheriff) started game by random lynching a sheriff. Then claimed to be sheriff. The amnesiac conversion was not announced. I was mafia, and did not have the most subtle team.. however.. then the sheriff began claiming EXACT roles for entire mafia team. This made little sense to me at first, and believed he was just an investigator. After I had been lynched I saw that Oldgregg knew about his role, and they were partied. When questioned after the game...

You: So you were communicating with him? He had exact roles.
OldGregg: No
But the game said he was sheriff
At least, it told me
You: I checked your match history. Do not lie to me
OldGregg: Why would I feed him info? We're playing together but I didn't want town to win. I was the SK
Go cry elsewhere

outtolunch declaration to lynch Brown (godfather) directly coincided with the dead chat explaining to the newly lynched OldGregg that he was godfather. Their match histories confirm they had been partied for the past several games. They were obviously communicating outside of game.

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 02:15 AM
I have received a second replay from a player. I will be adding that game shortly.

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 02:44 AM
This game another player joined their ranks (he was also in their earlier match history). Two of them were in the mafia and another was witch. They control the game and protect and vote with each other.

Account Name: Oldgregg
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1358647

Account Name: outtolunch
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1435202

Account Name: violent
Account ID: 1-S2-1-439001

Account Name: effdee (not present game 1)
Account ID: 1-S2-1-477312

Tasogare_Akira
January 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM
On the basis of the first game, supplement with ambient's claim. Attaching screenshots; verdict: guilty.

Tasogare_Akira
January 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I would also like to add that it doesn't appear that effdee had any part in this, other than actually being in their party. I have not seen any evidence that he has done something, though I may have missed something.

Ambient
January 10th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Well my thoughts were they never targeted against each other. Their was proof that the party was communicating outside game. So they would naturally never go against the witch. Their voting patterns would be the only other revealing detail.

Dark.Revenant
January 11th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I'm going with a two-week kickvote list for three of them, two-week watchlist for effdee.

Admiral
January 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM
How is this a Sting OP?

Archangel69
January 11th, 2012, 08:56 PM
These people don't deserve a sting operation thread, they're a bunch of random faggots.

Goremancer
January 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM
it aint sting if it aint ban :D

FYRE
January 11th, 2012, 09:36 PM
what is this shit? im not in it, nor is archangel or admiral. Sting Operation has gone downhill.

Dark.Revenant
January 11th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Fixed

Admiral
January 12th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Fixed

This kind of stuff is why you're my hero. Just sayin'