PDA

View Full Version : -lw {number} bug

OzyWho
February 22nd, 2018, 02:06 AM
Many of you probably know the -Mafia- command "-lw 13" (13 just an example random number ofc).
I know that dead people can't use that command. But what annoys me is that it sometimes (like half times?) doesn't work. I mean - on some dead players numbers it works on some it don't. And I'm not talking about when those dead people didn't have an lw to begin with.

It's a useful command, but often it shows nothing for me, just to check in log that they had a lw.
Tbh, if fixing it is troublesome then just remove it. It's nothing but annoying if it sometimes works and sometiems doesn't.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2018, 02:31 AM
It doesn't work if the player in question left the game.

OzyWho
February 22nd, 2018, 02:40 AM
It doesn't work if the player in question left the game.
So basically, if I see *someones sole from the graveyard left the game* - I am not able to use -lw {number} to see their -lw anymore?

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2018, 03:03 AM
Yes.

Scvmurderer
February 22nd, 2018, 03:10 AM
What.
How have I never known of this command

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2018, 03:21 AM
There's also a command that can be used by the Godfather in order to force himself not to kill anyone (it counters -target #number), and it's -no target. Only found this one recently by poking around in 'Display Case'.

OzyWho
February 22nd, 2018, 03:33 AM
There's also a command that can be used by the Godfather in order to force himself not to kill anyone (it counters -target #number), and it's -no target. Only found this one recently by poking around in 'Display Case'.

Very useful for prolonging final night/day by 3-4 gamedays/nights.

I have done it in the past.

That's why I can tell you with absolute certainty that it works only if you type it BEFORE one of your team mates uses the -target {number} command.

Scvmurderer
February 22nd, 2018, 03:47 AM

That command is said right on the role card lol

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2018, 05:25 AM
Is it? LMAO. I'm dumb

Arsonist
February 22nd, 2018, 06:43 AM
What.
How have I never known of this command

Guy... There's also -alist command that you don't knew, it shows roles, that you don't won yet.

Scvmurderer
February 22nd, 2018, 08:09 AM
Guy... There's also -alist command that you don't knew, it shows roles, that you don't won yet.

Get out of here fool, every1 knows the alist.command.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2018, 11:47 AM
There's probably a command you don't know then... it's -commands XD it shows every command you can do. lol.

Also the topic is right, it's annoying to not be able to do it every time you want. It'd be a great tool to add.