PDA

View Full Version : Osu lmao

Otakudweeb69
October 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Oh boi is there an osu thread in here for weeb trash and scum of the earth like me? Just got into osu and damn I can't click circles to save my life

Hybrid
October 5th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Well I do play osu just practice on a single music u can do. When u start to get S es from it just go and increase the diffuculty.
Btw u can download beatmaps aka songs from its site if you want. I ll pm you when im home if u were not to find it

Hybrid
October 5th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Btw it s not necessary but in further levels it ll become too hard to press on lmb so i suggest you to get used to use z x buttons

Otakudweeb69
October 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
whoa whoa hold up im not that much of a skrub @ osu i'm just scum-of-the-earth and wanted to find similar people lmao

Hybrid
October 8th, 2017, 02:28 AM
whoa whoa hold up im not that much of a skrub @ osu i'm just scum-of-the-earth and wanted to find similar people lmao

Meh juzt fave u tips i aint good tyat mucch att it either

NoctiZ
October 8th, 2017, 03:20 AM
A couple of years ago my top rank I ever reached was sub 8k, something around 78xx. So I wasn't that bad compared to the rest of the osu population but I was good enough to realize that I'd never reach the skill level of people ranked 4k and better. And due to my competitive nature all I wanted to do was improve and get better but fuck me is that hard to do at that level.

Nowadays I hop on osu once in a while every few months to play a couple of beatmaps to relive the fun.

animus_vox
October 8th, 2017, 10:14 AM
wew we have osu players here, non-pepe player here.I'm just practising right now on tech maps. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/56373 feel free to add me ;3

NoctiZ
October 8th, 2017, 10:58 AM
wew we have osu players here, non-pepe player here.I'm just practising right now on tech maps. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/56373 feel free to add me ;3

5 digit number eh? Nice. My account is from 2009 so I have a 6 digit number, what a newfag amirite haHAA

Otakudweeb69
October 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
.... I started like a week ago and I suck ass xD I just wanted to see if we had an osu population on here, wow noctiz is such a pro