PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail achievement has not worked in a long time?

Distorted
September 22nd, 2017, 03:31 AM
I was wondering if the Epic Fail achievement will ever get fixed? I have seen the nobody wins screen many times and for quite some time (months, possibly longer?) have not seen anyone get the epic fail achievement.

SuperJack
September 22nd, 2017, 03:38 AM
I was wondering if the Epic Fail achievement will ever get fixed? I have seen the nobody wins screen many times and for quite some time (months, possibly longer?) have not seen anyone get the epic fail achievement.

Epic fail is where you kill your town team as Mafia right?
Gonna need to see replays of it happening, and someone not getting it when they should of

Exeter350
September 22nd, 2017, 03:44 AM
Everybody in the game gets the achievement. It doesn't show in the post-game screen, but if you check player scores the next game, the achievement should be there.

Epic fail is where you kill your town team as Mafia right?
Gonna need to see replays of it happening, and someone not getting it when they should of

It's the achievement where nobody wins.

Distorted
September 22nd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Everybody in the game gets the achievement. It doesn't show in the post-game screen, but if you check player scores the next game, the achievement should be there.

It's the achievement where nobody wins.

oh, okay thank you :)

Marshmallow Marshall
September 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
It works. I got that achievement for staying in a game with many troll skypers... they all suicided lol.