PDA

View Full Version : Planet Protoss Tribes

Marshmallow Marshall
September 13th, 2017, 09:11 PM
A game on SC2. It's The Troll Tribes, but with protoss and more classes. It's really fun when someone teaches you how to play, and my point is: I know how to play, and I win 1v4s in that game. So, search it up in Arcade, join the channel, and you may find me or another veteran in the channel. I am Zeratul on SC2. If you see me in the Planet Protoss Tribes channel, PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

See you soon in Planet Protoss Tribes!

Hybrid
September 14th, 2017, 07:51 AM
No one likes you or your toss tribes go away you son of the satan.

SuperJack
September 14th, 2017, 08:41 AM
A game on SC2. It's The Troll Tribes, but with protoss and more classes. It's really fun when someone teaches you how to play, and my point is: I know how to play, and I win 1v4s in that game. So, search it up in Arcade, join the channel, and you may find me or another veteran in the channel. I am Zeratul on SC2. If you see me in the Planet Protoss Tribes channel, PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

See you soon in Planet Protoss Tribes!

I'll play when I get back.

Marshmallow Marshall
September 14th, 2017, 12:15 PM

But you wanted to play it with me so bad one day, MISERY...

Marshmallow Marshall
September 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Nice, SuperJack! I should have time for playing PPT (planet protoss tribes) this weekend.

SuperJack
September 14th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I'm in Spain Gyrlander can you say something Spanish stereotypical to prove my point.

Gyrlander
September 14th, 2017, 02:45 PM
I'm in Spain Gyrlander can you say something Spanish stereotypical to prove my point.

Which point

Marshmallow Marshall
September 14th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Uh... What was that for, exactly?

Marshmallow Marshall
September 14th, 2017, 03:00 PM

By the way, it's Satan. Not "the satan". Learn to insult correctly.

Nawa
September 15th, 2017, 06:50 AM

nerd

Apocist
September 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan , The definite article ha- (English: "the") is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as "the satan"

Nawa
September 16th, 2017, 02:02 PM
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan , The definite article ha- (English: "the") is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as "the satan"
this

nerd

Marshmallow Marshall
September 16th, 2017, 02:10 PM

So you really quote Wikipedia? ...

Apocist
September 16th, 2017, 03:12 PM
So you really quote Wikipedia? ...

Well, people quote the bible... Yet, that was also just written by other people...

Marshmallow Marshall
September 16th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Well, people quote the bible... Yet, that was also just written by other people...

Holy Bible*

Lol joking, I'm just saying that I could write that I like tomatoes on wikipedia and everyone would believe it's a GREAT information... xD

Marshmallow Marshall
September 16th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Also, I don't quote the bible lol.

Apocist
September 16th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Also, I don't quote the bible lol.

then you're not people? whahaha!

Cryptonic
September 16th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Holy Bible*

Lol joking, I'm just saying that I could write that I like tomatoes on wikipedia and everyone would believe it's a GREAT information... xD

Except everyone who isn't retarded knows that you look to see that there are citations for everything written on a page.
And I've never come across a page on wikipedia that had incorrect information. They have several moderators that look at the newly added information for citations and for trolling/spam/advertisements.
Wikipedia (last time it was graded) was given an 80% accuracy rating. That's higher than most websites.

Where do you get these ideas from?

Marshmallow Marshall
September 16th, 2017, 07:17 PM
then you're not people? whahaha!

Nice one! :D

Marshmallow Marshall
September 16th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Except everyone who isn't retarded knows that you look to see that there are citations for everything written on a page.
And I've never come across a page on wikipedia that had incorrect information. They have several moderators that look at the newly added information for citations and for trolling/spam/advertisements.
Wikipedia (last time it was graded) was given an 80% accuracy rating. That's higher than most websites.

No comment. Wait yes, maybe one: you have a trump avatar. Doesn't really make me feel you are in position to call me "retarded". Also, I fear this is not Planet Protoss Tribes anymore, huh?

Apocist
September 16th, 2017, 07:40 PM

To be fair, Trollings do happen. For some time, Trump was listed under the explanation of Dictatorship.

Nawa
September 17th, 2017, 02:53 AM
No comment. Wait yes, maybe one: you have a trump avatar. Doesn't really make me feel you are in position to call me "retarded". Also, I fear this is not Planet Protoss Tribes anymore, huh?

I see you have lack of arguments, so you decide to accuse a man of having wrong avatar.

Cryptonic
September 17th, 2017, 05:28 AM

Yes, we've already established you don't understand irony or sarcasm in previous encounters.
But, I'm glad that you realized you're wrong in this situations, and so you can only insult a meme avatar as a response to facts SmugPepe

To be fair, Trollings do happen. For some time, Trump was listed under the explanation of Dictatorship.

Oh for sure, but for how long? The chances of someone doing any sort real of research on Wikipedia and coming across trolling is quite rare. You basically have to be looking for it, or be told here to look. Usually only up for ~24 hrs.

But, I digress. I'll agree with you that this will only stray further off topic; I just don't think that you should be repeating high school teachers when it comes to the validity of Wikipedia.

Nawa
September 17th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Oh for sure, but for how long? The chances of someone doing any sort real of research on Wikipedia and coming across trolling is quite rare. You basically have to be looking for it, or be told here to look. Usually only up for ~24 hrs.

you can look most recent changes, as i know

Marshmallow Marshall
September 17th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Yes, we've already established you don't understand irony or sarcasm in previous encounters.
But, I'm glad that you realized you're wrong in this situations, and so you can only insult a meme avatar as a response to facts SmugPepe

But, I digress. I'll agree with you that this will only stray further off topic; I just don't think that you should be repeating high school teachers when it comes to the validity of Wikipedia.

Well. Ok ok, you win. But still, look at your avatar... wait, shitposter extraordinaire? YAY ANOTHER THING I CAN INSULT YOU ABOUT!

Who doesn't understand sarcasm here? :D GG

Marshmallow Marshall
September 17th, 2017, 09:47 AM
I see you have lack of arguments, so you decide to accuse a man of having wrong avatar.

shhh

Nawa
September 17th, 2017, 11:42 AM
shhh

Apocist
September 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM
For some reason Mellowmarsh equates someone's forum-wide avatar to mean every post being similar.
Hmm...maybe Apo needs a really goofy one then...

Marshmallow Marshall
October 16th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Without looking at the other posts of the thread, if you are interested in playing this with me, you can find me on the Mafia or Planet Protoss Tribes channels.

I SAID WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE OTHER POSTS!!!

Nawa
October 18th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I SAID WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE OTHER POSTS!!!
FailFish