PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} DeathBringer, ID: 1-S2-1-556791; Ominarous, ID: 1-S2-577606

Octom
December 27th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Account Name: DeathBringer
Account ID: 1-S2-1-556791
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing/Cheating

Account Name: Ominarous
Account ID: 1-S2-577606
crimes Committed: Cheating/Attempted Game Throwing

Summary: I was GF. On night one I was told by a disguiser that one of the town was "with us", and not to kill him. I then recieved PM's from the investigator, saying he was on our side. I killed him the next night. He then gave out all mafia names in his last will. He told me killing him was "not smart" because it was his alternate account on mafia with me. When I told him that was game-throwing, and I would be reporting, he alternated between saying his methods were totally acceptable and didn't effect gameplay, or that I shouldn't report because "mods don't do anything anyway". Pretty obvious game-thrower, all the important bits are in screenshot

Mod Edit: Corrections and additions in this color.

Ambient
December 31st, 2011, 10:26 AM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
December 31st, 2011, 10:39 AM
This report is certainly accurate. On night one the disguiser (Deathbringer) reveals brown (Ominarous) is with him, and to not attack him. Deathbringer is killed night one by a serial killer. Immediately the next morning Ominarous (investigator) PM's the godfather revealing his secret allegiance. He checked the bus driver, so it was impossible for him to know who the Godfather was without cheating. He asks who the other mafia member is (then immediately adds them to his LW before receiving a response). Deathbringer and Ominarous were obviously partied and communicating outside of game.

Remainder of review is formality. The mafia target Ominarous night two and his last will is revealed. I especially like the part in dead chat where he says it is not game throwing because he is invest, and is supposed to have this info.

Approved

JackAceJack
January 2nd, 2012, 08:44 PM
1-S2-1-577506 Ominarous trolls town mafia because hes not host. It lasted all game long, and he didnt play his role.

At start, he asked to be repicked. He wasnt, i was hosting the game. He trolled the entire game until his death. It's VERY annoying.

Ambient
January 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
He was a trolling vet this game, not well played. However, nothing punishable on this replay.