PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Riplak, ID: 1-S2-1-908656; Catatafish, ID: 1-S2-1-2644246

Raptorblaze
December 26th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Account Name: Riplak
Account ID: 1-S2-1-908656
In-Game Name: Riven
Crimes Committed: Game throwing/Cheating*

Account Name: Catatafish
Account ID:1-S2-1-2644246
In-game Name: Pixel Buyer
Crimes Committed: Cheating*

Summary: Announced the members of the mafia day 2, and voted them down. GF was lynched, the blackmailer suicided.

Sidenote: Apparently Riven threw the game because mafia killed his friend? I'll let mods decide on that one, but here's the "friend's" info:

Notes: He did try to convince me not to report Riplak for throwing the game in death chat, it wasn't until the GF died and started yelling about it that I suspected anything

Mod Edit: Added Crime*

Ambient
December 27th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
December 27th, 2011, 12:42 AM
I have played with these players several times this week. I had known they were partied, but this game shows undeniable proof that they were cheating.

Quick Summary: Catatafish heals Riplak Night one. Mafia Kill Catatafish. Riplak rages and throws game for mafia.

Crimes:
Catatafish: Cheating
Riplak: Cheating/Game Throwing

Catatafish
December 29th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Not sure if this is the right way to appeal, and I quite like the attention being on the watch list, but I swear I didn't have any intention of trulzing, gamethrowing or anything.

Not gonna explain my actions because I doubt it'll make any difference, but ah well.

Raptorblaze
December 29th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Not sure if this is the right way to appeal, and I quite like the attention being on the watch list, but I swear I didn't have any intention of trulzing, gamethrowing or anything.

Not gonna explain my actions because I doubt it'll make any difference, but ah well.
All I'm gonna say on the matter, is I only reported Riplak in the original post, the rest was added by mods. That should say something.

Catatafish
December 29th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I think Ambient is still hurt over what I did to him in Dark Deeds...

or was it a different Ambient :?

Ambient
December 30th, 2011, 01:23 AM
>.>

Few can best me in Dark Deeds bro.

As for your sentencing.. Just doing my job. Can't set a precedent for letting things slide.

Raptorblaze
December 30th, 2011, 02:03 AM
>.>

Few can best me in Dark Deeds bro.

As for your sentencing.. Just doing my job. Can't set a precedent for letting things slide.
Like a professional.

Catatafish
January 2nd, 2012, 05:45 AM
Goddamnit RMcD or whatever your 4 lettered name was, atleast give someone a chance to show that they're not a cheater.

Doubt you're intelligent enough to peruse this far down the thread anyway.

Raptorblaze
January 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
Goddamnit RMcD or whatever your 4 lettered name was, atleast give someone a chance to show that they're not a cheater.

Doubt you're intelligent enough to peruse this far down the thread anyway.
RMcD? umm who are you talking about lol

Archangel69
January 2nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
I remember that guy, he was complaining about Archangels Doom.exe