PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Toss; ID: 1-S2-1-332462; aikbix, ID: 1-S2-1-735963; Aerodiction, ID: 1-S2-1-1802684

ThatAwesomeDude
December 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Guilty
Account Names: Toss
Account IDs: 1-S2-1-332462
In-Game Name: Jerome Bettis

Account Name: aikbix
Account ID: 1-S2-1-735963
In-Game Name: Supertastic

Account Name: Aerodiction
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1802684
In-Game Name: Fantastic Boss

Wait For second Offense
Account Name: TROLOLOLOLOL
Account ID:1-S2-1-3323268
In-Game Name: Ehno Fondra

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing (all), Cheating (Toss, aikbix, Aerodiction)

Summary: I (ashfall, John Carpenter) am a disguiser, Toss (Jerome Bettis) is the godfather, TROLOLOLOLOL (Ehno Fondra) is a mafioso. aikbix (Supertastic) is an investigator and Aerodiction (Fantastic Boss) is a doctor.

The rule breaking starts (or seems to start) at 14:19 when I, the disguiser, am told by Jerome Bettis to kill Supertastic. I decide to kill Fantastic Boss instead (14:27). I discover his last will is "Fuck you John Carpenter" (14:44, Cheating - Aerodiction, whoever told him who my target was). The mafia (along with the last town) proceed to lynch me (now disguised as Fantastic Boss) the next day (17:06, Gamethrowing - Toss, TROLOLOLOLOL). The next night the godfather doesn't kill anyone and the mafioso doesn't do it for him (18:06, Gamethrowing - Toss, TROLOLOLOLOL). Then Toss and aikbix lynch Ehno Fondra, the mafioso (21:25, Gamethrowing - Toss).

The following night Toss suicides but takes aikbix with him (22:15, Gamethrowing - Toss). Aikbix's last will is "YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW HOW THIS WAS GOING TO END" and Toss's death note is "BUT YOU HAD NO IDEA" (23:10, Cheating - Toss, aikbix). Aikbix and Aerodiction were also defending the mafia and getting town lynched at certain points in the game (Gamethrowing - aikbix, Aerodiction).

While going through the replay I discovered that Fantastic Boss was a doctor and was going to heal Supertastic (and had been doing so all game), so the target Toss suggested I disguise as was going to be healed anyway. (14:12, Cheating? - Aerodiction, Toss). Also I discovered that Aerodiction had written the "Fuck you John Carpenter" will at the last second of the night (14:40).

Ambient
December 26th, 2011, 11:35 PM
I will be reviewing this one.

Ambient
December 27th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Night One/Day Two
aikbix: Checks Light Green - Next day randomly calls out Yellow. Said he was Doc'd (no pms)
Aerodiction: Heals aikbix
Toss: Attacks Yellow

Night Two/Day Three
Aerodiction: Heals aikbix
Toss: Attacks Orange
aikbix: Checks Black/ Claims Light Green is innocent, and that he checked last night [did check night one, but not night 2]

All Mafia and aikbix and Toss vote to lynch sheriff. Succeed

Night Three/Day Four
Aerodiction: Heals aikbix. Claims to be jailor when Dark Green is on trial (he is doc)
aikbix: Checks Dark Green. Dark Green calls out Toss as mafia, Aikbix defends him... Calls out Dark Green out as Godfather.
Toss: Kills grey, cancelling disguise.

TROLOLOLOLOL, Aerodiction, aikbix, and Toss vote to lynch Dark Green. Succeed

Night Four/Day Five
Aerodiction: Heals aikbix. Says 'Fuck you John Carpenter'
aikbix: Checks Aerodiction
Toss: No action. PM's TROLOLOLOLOL to lynch the disguiser for not listening to plan.

Night Five/Day six
Aerodiction: Dead chat. Griefing disguiser by saying he is the game thrower.
aikbix: No action. vote to lynch Mafioso
Toss:No action. Vote to lynch Mafioso

Night Six
aikbix: No action. Tandem LW/Death note.
Toss: Kills aikbix. Suicides. Tandem LW/Death note.

Final Criminal Verdicts:
Added their points for reference.

I believe these three should be Kick Listed. More for Aerodiction as he is repeat offender. Both Aikbix and Toss also had donor codes..

Aerodiction: Cheating and Game Throwing
aikbix: Cheating and Game Throwing
Toss: Cheating and Game Throwing

TROLOLOLOLOL: Game Throwing, but probably not in party.

Octom
December 27th, 2011, 01:45 AM
Account Name: aikbix
Account ID: 1-S2-1-735963

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Worked with another player (Toss) to make nobody win, seems likely that they were skyping. Screenshot shows how they synchronized their death note and last will, both of which we're revealed simultaneously. As a sidenote, I noticed another complaint about aikbix in the report on Admiral

Octom
December 27th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Account Name: Toss
Account ID: 1-S2-1-332462

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Worked with aikbix to make nobody win, and was likely skyping. One was investigator, and one was Godfather who helped lynch his own mafioso. Screenshot shows how they synchronized their death note and last will, which were revealed simultaneously.

Ambient
December 27th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Reports on cheaters I prefer them to be grouped together. As they most frequently re offend together. This way we associate their names with each other.

Dark.Revenant
December 29th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Kickvote list for aikbix. Toss and Aerodiction will have a special thread just for them.