PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} Admiral, ID: 1-S2-1-319005 [12 Reports]

JackAceJack
November 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
8:15pm - 8:48pm , Eastern Time (GMT -5), Mafia game.

Admiral 1-S2-1-319005 during all game long, he protected mafia team during all game, and targetted any other players like town or sk, during all game long, without any errors. (we were 4, i was first killed as framer). When i was dead, i saw my mafia teammates go on trial, but they were protected because Admiral was doing a show, protecting them and calling town to be mafia all the time, day after day.

He completly ruined the game. Even if my team did win, i disagree. If he did know who were mafia, I believe he might have used skype with them.

Look at Replay, its SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, like the most obvious replay I ever uploaded. Look well at chatlog.

JackAceJack
November 18th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Dont forget that even if he's a donor, he's still on watchlist.

Elixir
November 20th, 2011, 12:37 AM
He was trolling quite a bit, It's hard to tell whether it was a legitimate game throw though.

I want another couple of mods to have a look at this, both for more opinions, and to tell me how he was able to set his last wills with who he was about to investigate with their correct roles.

FalseTruth
November 20th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Admiral is already on the watchlist and has played countless games where I should have reported him but was too lazy to do so. This guy should be on KV by now, regardless of this particular replay.

Yayap
November 20th, 2011, 07:10 AM
and to tell me how he was able to set his last wills with who he was about to investigate with their correct roles.

He didn't. He randomly typed something.

Night 1 he didn't check anyone = he said that Office Quarterback was jailor (he was actually the Vet and not jailor) [but trolled day 1 with a "mistype" of the -jail command so this was a random guess]

Night 2 he checked pinky pie = said he had weapons = true

Day 3 he randomly calls Chat Roulette a mafia and puts him on stand. (he was SK) Lynched for bad defense.

Night 3 he checked Valentino = said he was consig = wrong, he was sheriff, however the bus driver swapped him with Space Core who was the consig. So his last will IS what it showed up as.

Day 4 he gets purple lynched. (I blame entire town on this one, Bus Driver even said he was swapped so no investigator result should have been good 4/6town voted guilty + mafia)

Night 4 he doesn't check anyone and says nothing special in last will.

Day 5 he trolls, gets a confirmed mafia spared (I blame the rest of town just as much, only 2 voted guilty) and gets doc killed (again all town are responsible, only 2 voted innocent)

Night 5 he checks Moobers McGee(jailor) = last will says nothing of note other than town blindly follows him

Day 6 he sends his "has weapons" person to the stand (vet also trolls and "confirm" that he is mafia)
Moobers is blackmailed and the message shows up. Admiral and troll vet say that the real blackmailed message has a capital "B" and say that he is faking BMed.

Night 6 he checks blue (GF) and gets Blackmailed.

Day 7 Mafia have majority and kill yellow (sheriff) [Admiral randomly voted first, but retracts and votes innocent]

Night 7 Space core commits suicide and mafia don't kill (does not affect outcome, did this to troll)

General observations:
Mafia try to kill him 3 times! healed 2x and then bussed driven. Also, Consig checked him to find his role, it wasn't information passed on through skype or anything.
He trolled all game, yet I still have to blame the rest of the town for following him. The town loss was not 100% his fault but is shared with the entire town.

Based on this game alone, I find Admiral guilty of Trolling. And the punishment for trolling is nothing.

If you have any other replay you want me to take 2 hours to analyse, feel free to post it. (I don't do this often because how deeply I analyse every action from every viewpoint. I check every night chat to see what was shared.)

philie
November 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
There is also griefing, trolling taken too far, and assuming he does that every game, some of the losses will be solely his fault.

Ashadia
November 27th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Account Name:Admiral
Account ID:1-S2-1-319005

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: I think him and the bus driver at the end of the game were working together. The busdriver bussed the remaining framer and himself so that admiral killed him. Then Admiral and the busdriver commited suicide that night and no one won the game

I have the replay below as well as a screenshot i took from the mafia chat room.

JackAceJack
November 27th, 2011, 10:42 PM
is it worth a kickvote list ?

fred
November 28th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I've gone over the replay and I believe that Admiral did commit an offence in this game. He intentionally lost the game by committing suicide, knowing that the bus driver would kill off his mafia friend. Because he could not die, and he commit suicide, he made the game result in a loss for everyone, ruining his team's win.

If anything I would say to ignore the usual punishments and place him on the ban list. I have seen him in many games and he always trolls to the point of griefing. He's been on the kick-vote list multiple times and ALWAYS walks a fine line when it comes to trolling. It's a player like this that deserves to be placed on the ban list. Even then, he will not learn his lesson.

He plays to make the game end in a nobody wins situation.

This what i came across today. It kind of proves the point that he plays to LOSE.

Elixir
November 28th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Seconding the above.

The guy is a serial griefer; we should up the punishment.

Dark.Revenant
November 30th, 2011, 12:43 AM
More repeat offenses than I'd care to count. Quad-length KV this time around.

Admiral
December 1st, 2011, 06:05 AM
More repeat offenses than I'd care to count. Quad-length KV this time around.

He didn't. He randomly typed something.

Night 1 he didn't check anyone = he said that Office Quarterback was jailor (he was actually the Vet and not jailor) [but trolled day 1 with a "mistype" of the -jail command so this was a random guess]

Night 2 he checked pinky pie = said he had weapons = true

Day 3 he randomly calls Chat Roulette a mafia and puts him on stand. (he was SK) Lynched for bad defense.

Night 3 he checked Valentino = said he was consig = wrong, he was sheriff, however the bus driver swapped him with Space Core who was the consig. So his last will IS what it showed up as.

Day 4 he gets purple lynched. (I blame entire town on this one, Bus Driver even said he was swapped so no investigator result should have been good 4/6town voted guilty + mafia)

Night 4 he doesn't check anyone and says nothing special in last will.

Day 5 he trolls, gets a confirmed mafia spared (I blame the rest of town just as much, only 2 voted guilty) and gets doc killed (again all town are responsible, only 2 voted innocent)

Night 5 he checks Moobers McGee(jailor) = last will says nothing of note other than town blindly follows him

Day 6 he sends his "has weapons" person to the stand (vet also trolls and "confirm" that he is mafia)
Moobers is blackmailed and the message shows up. Admiral and troll vet say that the real blackmailed message has a capital "B" and say that he is faking BMed.

Night 6 he checks blue (GF) and gets Blackmailed.

Day 7 Mafia have majority and kill yellow (sheriff) [Admiral randomly voted first, but retracts and votes innocent]

Night 7 Space core commits suicide and mafia don't kill (does not affect outcome, did this to troll)

General observations:
Mafia try to kill him 3 times! healed 2x and then bussed driven. Also, Consig checked him to find his role, it wasn't information passed on through skype or anything.
He trolled all game, yet I still have to blame the rest of the town for following him. The town loss was not 100% his fault but is shared with the entire town.

Based on this game alone, I find Admiral guilty of Trolling. And the punishment for trolling is nothing.

If you have any other replay you want me to take 2 hours to analyse, feel free to post it. (I don't do this often because how deeply I analyse every action from every viewpoint. I check every night chat to see what was shared.)

I love how I kill townie after townie and they keep listening and saving me from death.

Edit: Why you gotta hate and Kick-Vote list me?

HotShotX
December 4th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I've run across this guy in several games over the weekend. He and aikbix have joined several games together, then Admiral's Kick-List notice shows up, and they begin the same opening of "BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE" trolling of being on the Donor list, and threatening to the others that if we kick Admiral, we too would end up on the Kick-Watch list automatically.

For the games that he still remains in, he and aikbix continue harassing hosts and other players alike for control of the game setup.

For players who aren't entirely familiar with how the donor/kick/watch lists work, the intimidation they employ meets with moderate success, and they continue to troll games despite the measures already in place.

~HotShotX

Tippy
December 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Admiral isn't a bad guy. He trolls just as much as everyone else he is just better at it, so he gets haters.

Saneshelf
December 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM
Account Name: Admiral
Account ID: 1-S2-1-319005

Crimes Committed: Attempted Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Afro Marine All day
Summary: Mayor reveals himself before the trial on Afro, and then Afro decides to jail the revealed mayor mid-defense (for what reason?)
Afro executes mayor.
Verification that revealed mayor was executed.

Is there any reason a jailor should be executing a person known be on his team. No. That move can only hurt town. Even though town eventually wound up winning, Admiral was deadset against that goal.

As he is a repeat offender, shouldn't he be banned already?

Replay:586

Ambient
December 22nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
My opinion on Admiral is clear..

Approved.

rurik
December 23rd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Account Name: Admiral
Account ID: 1-S2-1-319005

Crimes Committed: Griefing and Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional) Afro Marine All Day
Summary: He was repeatedly killing random people on purpose as jailor. Also in other games doing similar behavior in each game he plays. I never cared enough to report a player before but he purposely strives to ruin each game repeatedly. Thank you and merry Christmas or happy Holidays to you and your families.

Ambient
December 23rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
Approved..

Griefing.

Dark.Revenant
December 26th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Banned for two weeks.

Admiral
December 26th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Merry Banmas!

chorons
December 26th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Ur a fag Admiral.

NorthStar
December 26th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Merry Banmas!
You too! And how do I get those Accolades? They look so cool! I need a few to level up.

Admiral
December 26th, 2011, 07:22 PM
You too! And how do I get those Accolades? They look so cool! I need a few to level up.

First you have to be nominated for an award. After that, there will be a vote on what award(s) you deserve. Lastly, if you are deemed worthy you will be given your award(s).

Necroplant
December 26th, 2011, 10:48 PM
ADMIRAL IS A GAY BOY, AND HE GOT BANNED, HE'S THE ONE THAT GOT ME BANNED, AND NOW HE'S BANNED!!! ALL HAIL DARK REVENANT, THE FAIREST JUDGE OF THEM ALL!!!

Admiral
December 28th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Edited: cause it broke

cygx
December 28th, 2011, 05:40 AM
guys, guys. trolls need to stick together. we are a rare and hunted breed.

NorthStar
December 28th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Derp?

Raptorblaze
December 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I will hunt you down and turn you into a rug!

Necroplant
December 28th, 2011, 02:59 PM
DR, Admiral admitted using an alt account, that account is Toss. I think you should ban that one, too. Using an alt is an illegitimate way of getting around a ban. Here's the pic of proof.649

Raptorblaze
December 28th, 2011, 08:09 PM
DR, Admiral admitted using an alt account, that account is Toss. I think you should ban that one, too. Using an alt is an illegitimate way of getting around a ban. Here's the pic of proof.649
If you ignore him eventually he'll get bored of it

Crimson
December 28th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Who gives a damn. Admiral is a beast and should be a mod.

Lysergic
December 29th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Smart dealer you used to have.

Admiral
December 29th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Necroplant is a dumbass.

Crimson
December 29th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Necroplant is a dumbass.

I agree! Check my mod app out! Vote for me! It would mean everything to me.

Necroplant
December 29th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Fuck your face, Admiral.

Ubernox
December 29th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Everyone in this thread is now a fag. Case: Closed.

Powers
January 6th, 2012, 02:52 AM
test

Powers
January 6th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Account Name:Toss
Account ID: 1-S2-1-332462
In-Game Name: Afro Marine ALL DAY (optional)
Summary: Toss is another account of Admiral. This is also to report Aero but I don’t know his account name or ID as well.
I played a game of Mafia with Toss, which will be in the attached replay. During that match, Toss used the “N” word numerous times as well as Lag the game on purpose. He would then taunt about lagging before he lagged again.

In the Mafia channel I asked to speak to a Mod. Aerodiction said that he was a Mod in training and asked me to join the channel “Mafia Serious Offenses Reports” and he would get me a Mod to talk to. We went to that channel and soon after Admiral joined and said he was a Mod. Aerodiction confirmed that Admiral was a Mod. I informed Admiral about Toss and he asked me to email him a formal report of Toss offense and replay and that he personally would pass it on to DarkR. After a few moments Admiral let me know that DarkR in fact replied to my email he passed on, and he would email me what DarkR Said. Below is a the long email he sent me of his conversation with DarkR and DarkRs reply.

ESTRY MOELLER jrotc_ltjg@yahoo.com

Dec 27 (1 day ago)

to me

Kevin,

I have received your email with the replay enclosed. I will be observing the replay and sending a recommendation for punishment to DarkRevenant.

Regards,
-Admiral

Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: SC2 Replay

Reporting Toss for following offenses

Lagging on purpose & Taunting before/after intentional lag
The use of the N word

Thanks

Kevinpowers

Reply Forward

DESTRY MOELLER jrotc_ltjg@yahoo.com

Dec 27 (1 day ago)

to me

Kevin,

As per the message below, Toss will be placed on the kick-vote list. If he continues to harass others he will likely lose his donor status as well as possibly be added to the ban list for a short period.

Regards,
-Admiral

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: DESTRY MOELLER "jrotc_ltjg@yahoo.com" <jrotc_ltjg@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 8:12: PM
Subject: Re SC2 Replay

Admiral,

Toss will be placed on the kick-vote list. This is his first offense so if he continues to harass others he will be placed on the ban list and/or his donor status will be revoked. Tell Kevin and Aerodiction thanks for me.

-- DarkRevenant

To: Daniel Rogers "darkrevenantmafia@yahoo.com" <darkrevenantmafia@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:53 PM
Subject: SC2 Replay

DR,

I have received a report from a player named Kevinpowers on a player named Toss. The ID for Toss is 1-S2-1-332462

He repeatedly spammed the word "nigger" and had several instances of lag abuse.
I recommend that if this is the first offense by this player that you place them on the kick-vote list.
If he continues to be a problem, you should revoke his donor status.

Kevinpowers would also like to thank Aerodiction for helping him report Toss to me.

Regards,
-Admiral”

That was the conversation and I thought the issue to be closed. That Toss would get exactly what was coming to him. However today, Ambient informed me that Toss, Admiral and Aeordiction are actually friends and played me. Aka, Trolled me. They pretended to be Mods/Mod in training and let me believed that I in fact talked to someone in power, which I didn’t.

I will enclose the game replay for you all to view, however, I feel that what Toss, Aero and Admiral did outside the game, try to deceive me and pretend to be DarkR/Mod members, is enough to have them banned. “darkrevenantmafia@yahoo.com” Is not even an active email account, as I tried to email it to report a game tosser earlier today. 743

Admiral
January 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I laffed.

cygx
January 6th, 2012, 09:15 AM
come on you gotta give him some credit for that one. that was a pretty elaborate troll.

Deathfire123
January 6th, 2012, 10:46 AM
yawn

Powers
January 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
“Trolls are sad people who have no life and live in basements.They love to attack others with cyber-bullying comments and spam. They know they will never get laid.”
~ Captain Understatement

This defines Admiral quite well. Check his accounts, Admiral and Toss, and look how much this guy plays in one day. Clearly he does not have anything going for him in life.

Goremancer
January 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Now Now, I find both Admiral and Necroplant amusing. So need for either party to trash each other. Although that was pretty elaborate trolling with the fake DR email. Amazing amount of effort lol.

Powers
January 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Amazing amount of effort lol.

He is that which has no life. He has plenty of time to put in trolling effort.

Dark.Revenant
January 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I let it happen for the lulz and to have another excuse to ban him.

HerrZynisch
January 12th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I let it happen for the lulz and to have another excuse to ban him.

Get fucked :)