PDA

View Full Version : Interference from SC2 Soundtrack Music

kildja
May 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM
So not a bug, but sometimes I find that while playing -Mafia- and listening to the beautiful soundtrack, all of a sudden it gets interrupted by the cacophonous sounds of sc2 Soundtrack Music.

Is there something I can do on my end to fix this? Thanks :D

Stereo
May 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Press Ctrl + M to mute SC2 music.

Helz
May 23rd, 2017, 01:14 AM
if possible I would like to see a replay of this. The normal SC2 music should not make its way into the mod at all.

kildja
May 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
I had a game just now where this bug occurred. I tried going to the spot where it played, but music doesn't seem to play in the replays like it does during the game...

kildja
May 29th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Press Ctrl + M to mute SC2 music.

I would like to see if this works. However, will this mute ALL the music, or just the interfering sc2 music?

Helz
May 29th, 2017, 09:37 PM
I would like to see if this works. However, will this mute ALL the music, or just the interfering sc2 music?

I believe it will mute all music.

I herd blizzard made a thing for making custom music play lists and playing them in game through some options feature. Never really looked into it but is it possible that you have enabled some option that does this?

If the replays do not play the music it leads me to believe whatever is happening is not tied to the game played much less the maps code..

Startails
May 30th, 2017, 10:51 AM
I've been a mafia player for a while now, and yes I can confirm this happens to me to. I want to listen to sc2 mafia music only. I don't want to be forced to press CNTRL + M whenever SC2 theme music interrupts.

The music tends to play whenever it turns to night and the yellow message featuring 'sc2mafia.com' pops up. Anyone else?

kildja
June 3rd, 2017, 09:31 PM
If the replays do not play the music it leads me to believe whatever is happening is not tied to the game played much less the maps code..

Thanks! I have been using control + m for now. I guess there's not much I can do on my end besides that :)

kildja
June 3rd, 2017, 09:32 PM
The music tends to play whenever it turns to night and the yellow message featuring 'sc2mafia.com' pops up. Anyone else?

I think this is when it happens for me too, but I have a bad memory so replays would be nice, but music doesn't show in replays!