PDA

View Full Version : 2 citizen vs 1 auditor + 1 auditor/scumbag = witch wins (after 17 days)

rook
April 26th, 2017, 10:58 PM
The title says it all... We made it to day 18 or something... then the auditors got lucky with the vote at last second of day.

The citizens teamed up and so did the auditors...

Citizens should win, correct? Obviously some sort of bug since there was no witch in the game

Stereo
April 27th, 2017, 12:35 AM
No. I think it's strange the game didn't end because nobody died for many days, but a Citizen only win ties (ie: 1v1) against Triad/Mafia. (So only 1 Citizen against any single Triad/Mafia role. If it's 1v2, the Citizen loses.)

I'm positive the reason the "Witch" won was because of the Scumbag. Scumbag does not have a win card, so it uses the Witch's. Because of the Scumbag, I am pretty sure the Auditor lost out on his "solo" win. They both still win, but the Auditor won with the Scumbag, and not the Scumbag winning with the Auditor. I think the Scumbag's wincon was prioritized over the Auditor's. But it is definitely because of the Scumbag being present.

Cryptonic
April 27th, 2017, 05:46 AM
That's really weird. I don't see why the game continued for 9 days with no kills. That's weird.
Helz

on a side note, I like how there were 3 successful BGs d1, d2 and d3 lmao

rook
April 27th, 2017, 06:31 AM
lol yea... the awesomeness of the BG's is icing on that save's cake

But... I feel 2 citizen should win against 2 neutral evils.... because they aren't, naturally, a team. Cuz 2 town is greater than 2 neut evils who aren't aligned. But, we did get the marathon achievement, which was nice... As you might have seen, I mentioned in the save I thought there was an achievement for going to 31 days or something - is that not true and it's 15 or something?

Stereo
April 27th, 2017, 07:08 AM
I feel 2 citizen should win against 2 neutral evils....

Neutral Evil is inclusive of many roles. Cultists, Witch Doctor, Serial Killers, Arsonists, Mass Murderers, Judge, Witches, and Auditors. 2 Town (of any variety) should be very unlikely to win against any combination of those 2. While many have conflicting win conditions, town is usually not the winner in these situations.

because they aren't, naturally, a team. Cuz 2 town is greater than 2 neut evils who aren't aligned.

Not entirely true. Auditor and Scumbag both share the same win condition of surviving to see the town lose the game. They share the same goal, but neither is bound to the other to achieve it.

rook
April 27th, 2017, 12:55 PM
well... well...

YOU WERE EXECUTED BY A JAILOR! ;)

Helz
May 23rd, 2017, 02:39 AM
Tiebreakers work like this:

Scumbag
Citizen
Neutral
Triad
Mafia
Town

Stereo's comment was correct. The witch win splash was because of the scumbag not having one of his own.

The game not ending is not how the things should work. I will try to figure out what exactly broke for this to happen.