PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} hobokiller, ID: 1-S2-1-2265633 [11 Reports]

Certain
December 12th, 2011, 02:22 AM
He's named LEGIT GAMETHROWER and rolled GF. Apologized to mafia night 1, correctly outed them all the next day.

Screenshots and replay included.

*Account Name: hobokiller
*Account ID: 1-S2-1-2265633
*Crime: Game Throwing

monster
December 12th, 2011, 07:14 AM
I hate players like this - going into the game with the clear intention to fuck it up. This guy should be send straight up to kick-vote.
Probably an alternate account - no points, yet the guy knows what is he doing.

Ambient
December 12th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Pretty clear verdict here.

TOO S0BER
December 13th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Game of mafia,

hobokiller
1-S2-2265633

Was Godfather in my recent game, made his nickname LOLOL I GAMETHROW and revealed the other Mafia roleplayers. Then griefed the rest of the game. Appologize if I did this wrong, first time. Thanks.

P.S. The kick and report system is great. Less Skypers and such to worry about. Thank you!

Ambient
December 13th, 2011, 01:44 AM
This second report has no replay, however, I find it a matter of record.

jowyblight99
December 14th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Account Name: hobokiller
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2265633

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Day 1 he starts by giving up himself and the 3 other mafia in the game while he was Godfather. Then continues to do the same on day 2 after not killing anyone night 1.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 09:52 AM
That is three reports this week.

Dark.Revenant
December 15th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Double-length K-K-K-Kickvote

Ice52berg
December 21st, 2011, 12:54 AM
Starcraft Name: hobokiller
Starcraft ID: 1-SC2-1-2265633
Crime Commited: Game-throwing
In Game Name: Paolo Costello

Summary: On the first night, he announces to the mafia that he is going to game throw. He also mentions several times that we should have kicked him.

The next day he proceeds to out 3 of the 4 mafia in the game. He seems to take pride in throwing the game as well, noticeable at 6:39 in the replay.

He clearly does not take his punishment well and is only out to ruin the game for everyone. Perhaps KickVote list isn't a strong enough punishment.

Replay attached for your viewing pleasure.

Ambient
December 21st, 2011, 01:26 AM
He really wants to join that special club.

Dark.Revenant
December 21st, 2011, 03:10 PM
Let's see how he likes the ban list.

Archangel69
December 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Thank you for finally banning some people, a lot more people deserve the ban list, stop going so easy on them.

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 06:38 PM

lets see how you like a kick to the face

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM

UNBAN ME FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I DONT DESERVE THE BANLIST THE KICKLIST. MAYBEE BUT NOT THE BANLIST

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 07:29 PM
He really wants to join that special club.
i can see you really want to join the broken face club

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 07:30 PM
He's named LEGIT GAMETHROWER and rolled GF. Apologized to mafia night 1, correctly outed them all the next day.

Screenshots and replay included.

*Account Name: hobokiller
*Account ID: 1-S2-1-2265633
*Crime: Game Throwing
your a fucking tool

hobokiller
December 27th, 2011, 07:32 PM

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Day 1 he starts by giving up himself and the 3 other mafia in the game while he was Godfather. Then continues to do the same on day 2 after not killing anyone night 1.

OH MY FUCKING GOD . YOUR CLEARLY A FUCKING WHIMP. YOU REPORT ME CAUSE I GAMETHROW, CHEAT AND GRIEF > YOU CLEARLY NEED TO HARDEN THE FUCK UP/

Goonswarm
December 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD . YOUR CLEARLY A FUCKING WHIMP. YOU REPORT ME CAUSE I GAMETHROW, CHEAT AND GRIEF > YOU CLEARLY NEED TO HARDEN THE FUCK UP/

Itt hobokiller convinces rev to never lift the ban sentence.

jaczac
December 27th, 2011, 09:01 PM
SSSSSSSSEXTUPLE POST!!!

Milbz
December 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM
lol u mad bro?

Archangel69
December 29th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Alright hobokiller, you need to calm down, you sound mad as fuck lol

Lysergic
December 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM

You spelled "wimp" wrong. But I'm glad you agree that "reporting you for gamethrowing, cheating, and griefing" is greater than "hardening the fuck up."

hobokiller
December 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM

how long am i banned for/

hobokiller
December 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM
You spelled "wimp" wrong. But i agree with you "reporting people for gamethrowing, cheating, and griefing" do need to "harden the fuck up."

i didnt spell ' whimp' wrong
In the 1940s, the word "weakling" or "whimp" was used before the word "nerd" was used widely

Ice52berg
December 30th, 2011, 09:25 AM
wimp/wimp/
Noun:
A weak and cowardly or unadventurous person.
Verb:
Withdraw from a course of action or a stated position in a way that is seen as feeble or cowardly.

Definition for whimp:
Web definitions:
(Whimping) is when we accept ideas, but refuse to add to them. If you make an offer, make it big, and definitive.

UrbanDictionary is not a valid dictionary source and should not be confused with real words.

Necroplant
December 30th, 2011, 10:21 AM

OMG LOL, I laughed so hard at that. Threatening DR's physical well-being. But you didn't play this well. I learned my lesson about griefing, but you did not.

n-forced
January 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM

In-Game Name: Ambient
Summary: Lynches known town, admits to game throwing twice if not three times through out the game

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Clearly lynching town whenever he can. Greifing players using my handle, and threatening people with bans.

Obviously anyone with intelligence will realize its not me of course.

Due to his repeated history.. I am going to approve it.

Skullforge
January 5th, 2012, 10:46 PM
hobokiller threw my game appox. 10p.m. mountain time, Jan 5, 2012. He was god father and had all other mafia killed. He called us out during the day and was PM'ing the known mayor, revealing us by nam. He got two of us lynched before he died and revealed, by name, the last remaining mafia in his will. He is already on the watchlist as a game thrower. DO NOT GAME WITH HOBOKILLER!!

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Nothing will be done with this report without the replay and the proper information.

For easy access use hobokiller in search function, and you can complete that part quite easily.

Certain
January 5th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Here's a screenshot and replay of Hobo claiming to be a mod and threatening to ban people. I'm not sure if that's a 'crime' but it's pretty slimy.

This game is typical of kick lists. The game never starts, and the clown is never kicked. Next game, same guy.

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 11:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/seaoi.jpg

Hobo claiming he is a mod again.

Ambient
January 6th, 2012, 12:22 AM
That's two approved reports and a third unconfirmed report.

RMcD94
January 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM
744I am so incredibly mad.

Ambient (hobokiller) called himself out as Godfather day 1.

There's your replay.

Ah okay. Don't think so since I can't remember what I said then. His name was Ambient and he revealed his role day one. I think I said that. "TARGET I ATTACKED SURVIVED". At least he didn't reveal mafia when he died.

RMcD94
January 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Uh wtf, did someone delete my post?

Ambient
January 6th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Uh wtf, did someone delete my post?

I moved it to the current reports forum so all the new reports are easier to separate from the old ones. After they are sentenced they will be re-merged with this thread.

RMcD94
January 6th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Oh okay, I thought you just added it to a thread.

Edit: Also it says I don't have permission to access it.

Ambient
January 6th, 2012, 06:39 AM
If you have relevant information to add it here. I have just extracted reports with replays for the time being to make it easier for Rev.

However, If you have new reports/replays. Please post a new report in the reports forum.

Dark.Revenant
January 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Yay! Four-week ban!

Raptorblaze
January 12th, 2012, 12:29 AM
UNBAN ME FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT DESERVE THE BANLIST THE KICKLIST. MAYBEE BUT NOT THE BANLIST

i can see you really want to join the broken face club

your a fucking tool

I won't miss him.

mjohns87
January 12th, 2012, 02:46 AM
I won't miss him.

I will this guy is pretty much a hero, people take this shit way to seriously.

NorthStar
January 12th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I will this guy is pretty much a hero, people take this shit way to seriously.
We do it for the better good of the community, please bare with us. By eliminating unruly players, we improve the overall game experience for players such as you, everybody else here, and I.

Jtgam
February 10th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Account ID: 1-S2-1-12265633

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Summary: During night 2, hobokiller proceeded to put in his last will the names of the rest of the mafia. He did not get killed, so the next day, he demanded that one of his teammates get lynched. I asked the accused for their role and night action result, which he said was 'INVEST' and 'Part of the mafia'. Which making no sense, he got lynched, and after Ambient(hobokiller) DC'd himself from the game, the poor Mafia member stated that the game has been thrown. Sure enough, the next day, Ambient's last will exposed the GF, remarking 'gamethrown. 1000000% thrown." Replay and Screenshots incoming.

I know that I have no say in such things, but I suggest a banlist. If anyone deserves it, this guy does. Especially after the repeat offenses.

Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Oh.. Flattery and all that.

Day 1 he calls out teal (consort). Mafia names in last will as described. I think 6-8x BL would be appropriate.

Portaloo
February 11th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hey this is about hobokiller who is already on the kicklist. in the attached replay, he ATTEMPTED to gamethrow. he wrote a will just before the first night started about who his team was which came up after his 2 teammates were already dead. he also impersonated DR and threatened to ban 2 guys in his last words of being lynched

His in-game name was Dark.Revenant

FalseTruth
February 12th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Account Name: Hobokiller
Summary:
Standard gamethrowing procedure. Innocent funny guy(me) tricks town multiple times into thinking he's one of them. His fellow mafia teammate(Ambient) is like "yo, im gonna lynch you even tho we have majority in day chat"(Not actually said).

So I figure whatever, I'll troll and pretend like he isn't mafia we win either way cause there are only 2 town left. He just has to kill one and we win!

The following night he commits suicide. G.G.

Conclusion: Ambient is a massive cockface.

Lord Snewbie of the Shire
February 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Oh.. Flattery and all that.

Day 1 he calls out teal (consort). Mafia names in last will as described. I think 6-8x BL would be appropriate.

I disagree. Naming Mafia in a last will, or during day 1, is a legitimate strategy. I know that back when I was a troll, I would name all of mafia for lulz, but it probably worked out less than 20% of the time. More often than not, town thought I was trying to get them to lynch other townspeople, so none of them would be put on trial until it's too late. That is why I stopped using that as a troll tactic, and instead opted for naming myself THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN and liberating donor codes. So in this case, it is not Hobokiller who cheated, but rather the Mafia who openly admitted to the game being thrown, thus adding more credibility to Hobokiller's claim.

This is just another example of the mods using any means necessary to further their agenda of removing all non-mods from Mafia.

Rockin' the banlist,
Snewbulous

Rocshi
February 13th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I actually used to put fake people in my LW all the time, but since I wasn't trolling, I cleared two people...

Hobokiller actually put the real mafia in his LW, and since he was trolling, people would be more inclined to believe him.

February 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I actually used to put fake people in my LW all the time, but since I wasn't trolling, I cleared two people...

Hobokiller actually put the real mafia in his LW, and since he was trolling, people would be more inclined to believe him.

There was no clear indicator that he was trolling. Mafia use fake trolling all the time to get town to lynch their own. This was simply one instance of that 20% chance that town isn't retarded.

Your mom's a troll,
Robin Snewbie

Rocshi
February 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Really.

"I am invest and part of the mafia" isn't trolling. And to get town to lynch...his consort?

February 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Really.

"I am invest and part of the mafia" isn't trolling. And to get town to lynch...his consort?

It's reverse psychology gone wrong. Had town thought, "Hmm... this guy is being an obvious troll. Maybe a little TOO obvious." they would've left the named people alone. Happens all the time.

You sound like someone who lynches the jester every game.

IRL Jester,
SNOOB

Rocshi
February 13th, 2012, 12:48 PM
That never happens to me...

Although, all towns are completely retarded in pub games. Touche.

However, in games where people are actually slightly intelligent, there usually aren't any trolls. Even if there are, they don't try to get their consort lynched by trolling. Look at Claw in FMX. He just fucked with everyone, saying really stupid things everyone knew were terrible, and OH LOOK, he got lynched. *he was a jester, but i didnt vote for him SOOO* And also, people in these games understand wifom, and that doesn't look at all like WIFOM, if you troll, normally people will realize you're gamethrowing. Especially if you're on 8X KV.

Raptorblaze
February 13th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I disagree.
*some random words*

This is just another example of the mods using any means necessary to further their agenda of removing all non-mods from Mafia.

Rockin' the banlist,
Snewbulous

If that's the case, why am I still here?

February 13th, 2012, 05:11 PM
If that's the case, why am I still here?

Patron

You paid for their coke parties, duh.

Nose sugar enthusiast,
Snoble

fred
February 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Shocker, his banlist should be doubled

Account ID: 1-S2-1-12265633

Suggested Punishment: Double his ban-list

Elixir
February 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Ambient player was actually Hobokiller not MASTERCHIEF.

MASTERCHIEF was the investigator

Hobokiller knowingly and willingly gamethrew as usual. Killed off Mafioso via lynch then suicided 1v1.

Approving this for Banlist of Hobokiller 1-S2-1-2265633

FalseTruth
February 13th, 2012, 06:52 PM
guys i reported wrong guy

Elixir
February 13th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah you did.

Elixir
February 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Linked in with the report I just did of Falses, I think Hobo should get 4x BL.

Ambient
February 13th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Reports Merged.

NessTea
February 13th, 2012, 08:55 PM
i confirm on my end that he is a griefer/gamethrower. did it to me all the time.

Admiral
February 13th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I disagree. Naming Mafia in a last will, or during day 1, is a legitimate strategy. I know that back when I was a troll, I would name all of mafia for lulz, but it probably worked out less than 20% of the time. More often than not, town thought I was trying to get them to lynch other townspeople, so none of them would be put on trial until it's too late. That is why I stopped using that as a troll tactic, and instead opted for naming myself THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN THANE OF WHITERUN and liberating donor codes. So in this case, it is not Hobokiller who cheated, but rather the Mafia who openly admitted to the game being thrown, thus adding more credibility to Hobokiller's claim.

Rockin' the banlist,
Snewbulous

This is so fucking deep you don't even know.

Hobokiller is a hero and should be celebrated.

creedkingsx
February 14th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I feel like hobokiller is quickly replacing ArchAngel in all our hearts.

Elixir
February 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
i find it quit unfair that ambient gamethrows and photoshoped the report against him in my name.

This made me lol.

February 17th, 2012, 06:22 PM
No reply from a mod and no lock. Must be deliberating.

Looks like you're in the clear, hobokiller.

Misunderstood servant of the people,
S-Man

Edit:

Elixir doesn't count as a mod, for obvious reasons.

lilbenniboi
March 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM
reading this for funs.. sorry if this is considered necro..

i dont think i should be on bl i dont have a computer atm. remove me please

if you dont have a computer why would you need to be unbanned since you cant play anyways?

Raptorblaze
May 27th, 2013, 07:36 PM
ive been on ban list for 18 months now. I would like to appeal banlist and come off banlist.

Your appeal is solely the fact that you've been banned for 18 months...not anything refuting the reasons you were banned?

Raptorblaze
May 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM
how long to know if the appeal will be accepted? its been 4 days

I'll push them for a quick decision.

creedkingsx
May 30th, 2013, 07:18 PM
I decide no.

fred
May 30th, 2013, 08:16 PM
I double the no. You have not once repealed anything you've said in the appeal, and because I had to say this, I will not change my decision (not that it matters).

Mugy
May 30th, 2013, 09:01 PM
A permaban is permaban, the only exception is when we feel sympathetic for you, or are worth unbanning to the community. Currently you fulfill neither, mainly because of your attitude.