PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Abe, ID: 1-S2-1-2943862; Marshmello, ID: 1-S2-1-2432132 [2 Reports]

jmotlagh
December 20th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Account Name: Abe;
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2943862

Account Name: Marshmello
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2432132

Crimes Committed: Cheating and Gamethrowing

In-Game Name: Billy and Dan Marino
Summary: He outed me - the Godfather - to another player Marshmello, which cause me to die without proof and cause right away. Not sure if it was thru in-game whispers, which could imply a skype session.

Tasogare_Akira
December 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Review in progress.

Tasogare_Akira
December 20th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Verdict: Both are guilty of Skyping, if not in-game party chat cheating. Attaching screenshot of Dan Marino outing Framer when he gets put on trial.
There is simply no other way for him to know who the mafia are, and Abe was possibly just mad and wanted to gamethrow because he was outed night 1 by the SK.

Dark.Revenant
December 21st, 2011, 02:42 PM
I'll go with on hold for this one. Christmas spirit and all that.

shasta510
January 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Account Name: Marshmello
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2432132

Crimes Committed: Cheating, griefing
In-Game Name: Mr. Krab
Summary: So basically my ally (godfather) wasnt planning on winning so he can let his town buddies win. Our team godfather even protects the sheriff by having him claim spy. So how does Mr. Krabs (sheriff) get the right answer to what Krabby Patty( team godfather) is saying in pm chat. i'll leave that up to you for judgement.

Account Name: Abe
Account ID: 1-S2-2943862

I have proof of godfather griefing. He was also gamethrowing at the last minute when it came down to godfather, spy, and mayor. Next night no one dies which should have ended in mafia victory, instead he gets lynched saying in his last will..WTF doc must've healed blah blah blah.

I have screenshots of sheriff perspective of not being able to see pm, but he still gets it right.
I have a screenshot of the last night of what godfather did.

btw my in-game name is Sansone the Tall
I suggest watchlist for both of them.

shasta510
January 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM
/bump

Ambient
January 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM
>.>

Are you seriously going to bump your post 2 minutes after posting it? Your report is not the only report, and it will be reviewed when appropriate.

Threads merged

Kevinpowers
January 28th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Both are guilty of Cheating (either again Skype or In Game Chat)

Because this is both of there second offense, they should be added to the Watch List.

Thanks for the report (not for the two minutes later bump....)

Have a nice day!

Abe
February 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I am very sorry for my previous actions and i hope you will give me a later chance. i will continue staying on the watch list if that pleases you. i hope you enjoy a non cheating and gamethrowing game soon.

Abe
February 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I am speaking about only myself i do not know about Marshmello

Marshmello12
February 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM
well i would like to say im sorry. thats all. rev, love your game. but i cant play it anymore cause everyone auto thinks im gonna cheat. :( maybe one day ill be okay to play again (played like 3 games since that first post everyone raged at me to much so that i left. ) bin a week. sorry :(

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Marshmello12
February 4th, 2012, 10:35 PM
and ya. ill own up to it too me and abe were on skype. but we think its trucking dumb to do that now. we were just so annoyed with all the brain dead people. and wont do it

GriM-DeMoN
February 20th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Im friends with abe he asked me to post a thing on forums to help get him removed from watchlisted.Plz remove him he promises nt to gamethrow or cheat again.