PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} BANKAI, ID: 1-S2-1-309779

Ishnal
December 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Account Name: BANKAI
Account ID: 1-S2-1-309779

Crimes Committed: Cheating through lag chat.

Summary: After being disguised someone lags and BANKAI tells everyones he the revealed mayor was disguised, I admit to raging pretty hard afterwards but I remember him from other games he's trolled. After he said this in lag chat the town proceeded to hang me.

Tasogare_Akira
December 21st, 2011, 03:20 PM
It's hard to pass cases on lag chat because we can't see lag chat. Reviewing anyway.

Tasogare_Akira
December 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Going to go with this because of message log, but I will admit I have never seen that before. If you could indicate how you did that, it would help us in our reviews.

Dark.Revenant
December 21st, 2011, 03:26 PM
This is the 4th report thread made about this dude. Watchlist, double-length.

Ishnal
December 21st, 2011, 08:52 PM
Going to go with this because of message log, but I will admit I have never seen that before. If you could indicate how you did that, it would help us in our reviews.

I kept my player view as 'Everyone' and went to Message Log(f11), I think it disappears when player view is not on everyone. The log only shows whats been said up to the point in the replay. This is my 1st time using Sc2 replays so i hope I'm correct on everything hehe.

chorons
December 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
4th report? There are 2 Rev. I don't cheat. This disguiser was also retarded enough to disguise himself as mayor after I was revealed. Also, the lag was obviously not on my end and this was flashed but for maybe 3 seconds, then erased. It is pretty bullshit to put me on the watch list for this when other people are ruining your game. I don't ruin it, I even donate. So ya pretty gay to wake up today because this fuckin retarded disguiser is mad because he disguised himself as a mayor who was already revealed. I also want you to notice that people were already calling him out before I had the chance to say anything in the 3 second lag chat. Oh and PS, I did not spam anything, it was a one time line of txt.

That is my appeal. Fix this. Please, Thanks. Merry Xmas

Ishnal
December 22nd, 2011, 03:17 PM
4th report? There are 2 Rev. I don't cheat. This disguiser was also retarded enough to disguise himself as mayor after I was revealed. Also, the lag was obviously not on my end and this was flashed but for maybe 3 seconds, then erased. It is pretty bullshit to put me on the watch list for this when other people are ruining your game. I don't ruin it, I even donate. So ya pretty gay to wake up today because this fuckin retarded disguiser is mad because he disguised himself as a mayor who was already revealed. I also want you to notice that people were already calling him out before I had the chance to say anything in the 3 second lag chat. Oh and PS, I did not spam anything, it was a one time line of txt.

That is my appeal. Fix this. Please, Thanks. Merry Xmas

How did people know who already? the lag chats from the death sequence, no one can type. I may not be the greatest Disguiser but that still does not justify cheating. I was hoping to avoid sheriff's because a lot of pub's don't know what a Disguiser is. Reply with some class, seems like people appealing just shit talk.. Please learn to talk.

chorons
December 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
Your play has every right to be called into question here also. As soon as you voted peoeple would have noticed anyway. So take me off this watch list. IT is fucking insulting as a regular who never does cheat. I don't even have skype on my computer.

Raptorblaze
December 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Your play has every right to be called into question here also. As soon as you voted peoeple would have noticed anyway. So take me off this watch list. IT is fucking insulting as a regular who never does cheat. I don't even have skype on my computer.
Revealing information after death via lag-chat is cheating, other circumstances are irrelevant. You should've just waited and let them notice that he wasn't mayor anymore. That said I didn't watch the replay, just correcting your belief of this point.

chorons
December 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM
oh well it is ok...How long is this watch list anyway?

Raptorblaze
December 26th, 2011, 11:35 PM
oh well it is ok...How long is this watch list anyway?
2 weeks I believe

Goonswarm
December 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Watch list is fine, you seem like a cool guy who won't end up on kick vote. They can't kick you and you are anon in game. No worries man.