PDA

View Full Version : CONSPIRACY [ROUND 2]

MattZed
February 19th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Conspiracy
Day One

http://img3.rnkr-static.com/list_img_v2/19718/1959718/C480/19-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-u1.jpg

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39477-Conspiracy-The-Game)

Players:

thedougler
Voss
Mesk514
Unknown1234
Stealthbomber16
Cryptonic
SuperJack
Gyrlander
Sino

01:11:00:00

(extra time for starting suddenly)

thedougler
February 19th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Do we all understand what MattZed said about the probabilities at the end of the last game? From the point of view that any one of you also rolls inno, consider the chances of there being a conspiracy at 50/50 right off the bat and not 4/6. The odds that you are the only inno and that everyone is inno are exactly equal. I just want to make sure we all start off on the same page in case the latter scenario is what we're dealing with.

thedougler
February 19th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Huh that should be 8/10 and not 4/6. I forgot there are more of us playing this time around. Doesn't change the rest of what I said though.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:09 AM
IM INNOOOO I SWEARRRRR

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:10 AM
lol theres no conspiracy this time, unless mattzed is an absolute cuck and made the whole game me against everyone else again. -.-

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:14 AM
TRUST MESK TIME, INNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:20 AM
no but in all seriousness, if there is another inno out there, please consider the fact that if im claiming inno then theres no conspiracy

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 12:30 AM
That is a fallacy Mesk. The odds of flipping heads don't increase above 50% on your next flip just because you have flipped tails 1000 times in a row. The odds of you being the only inno person don't magically change because the gods of chance know that's what happened last time. But I'm sure you know this...

Now imagine MattZed has a d10 to determine the setup.

Each side of that d10 represents one of ten scenarios. In scenarios 1-8 someone that is not you is inno and you are a conspirator. In scenario 9, you are innocent and everyone else is a conspirator. In scenario 10 everyone is inno. Upon seeing that you are inno, as you claim to be, you can deduce that he either rolled a 9 or a 10. The odds of the dice landing on either of those is equal.

Sure the odds of there being a conspiracy appear greater for an outside observer, but the scenario in which any one of us is inno by ourselves is just as likely as the scenario in which we are all inno. That's why someone said earlier that voting based on the probabilities is dumb. I'm going to look for psychological clues that someone here is lying. That's already a strike against you Mesk because IDK whether or not your statement was meant to lull me into a false complacency.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:48 AM
That is a fallacy Mesk. The odds of flipping heads don't increase above 50% on your next flip just because you have flipped tails 1000 times in a row. The odds of you being the only inno person don't magically change because the gods of chance know that's what happened last time. But I'm sure you know this...

Now imagine MattZed has a d10 to determine the setup.

Each side of that d10 represents one of ten scenarios. In scenarios 1-8 someone that is not you is inno and you are a conspirator. In scenario 9, you are innocent and everyone else is a conspirator. In scenario 10 everyone is inno. Upon seeing that you are inno, as you claim to be, you can deduce that he either rolled a 9 or a 10. The odds of the dice landing on either of those is equal.

Sure the odds of there being a conspiracy appear greater for an outside observer, but the scenario in which any one of us is inno by ourselves is just as likely as the scenario in which we are all inno. That's why someone said earlier that voting based on the probabilities is dumb. I'm going to look for psychological clues that someone here is lying. That's already a strike against you Mesk because IDK whether or not your statement was meant to lull me into a false complacency.

........ i understood nothing that you said. all i know is, im innocent. you people really don't do a good job of convincing at all lol. if your an inno you should take innocent claims seriously. this was what was lacking last game and why i was able to determine i was the only innocent. no one even remotely acted like it was possible for another innocent.

idgaf about odds but if you wanna discuss them then what are the odds that mattzed is a mean mean person towards and made it twice Mesk Vs. Everyone else.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:55 AM
........ i understood nothing that you said. all i know is, im innocent. you people really don't do a good job of convincing at all lol. if your an inno you should take innocent claims seriously. this was what was lacking last game and why i was able to determine i was the only innocent. no one even remotely acted like it was possible for another innocent.

idgaf about odds but if you wanna discuss them then what are the odds that mattzed is a mean mean person towards and made it twice Mesk Vs. Everyone else.

lmfao, awkward moment when you have to get high and reread what is said to realize that what you're asking has already been explained....

but seriously, mattzed didnt use a whatever the fuck you called. he clearly hand picked, i don't care what he says.

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 12:56 AM
I think if MattZed lacked integrity as an FM host other people would have refused to sign on to this one. I'm sure everything is sufficiently randomized. In any case I think claiming to be innocent is kind of pointless. It's just a perfunctory claim conspirators and innos alike would both make, so I see no point in making it at all.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:57 AM
but if he didnt hand pick and in fact did random, im not lucky enough to pop up twice on a random generator so idgaf. the fact that you're disputing the all telling truthful mesk worries me.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:59 AM
ugh, you make this game so easy.

im voting theres a conspiracy. im out.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
theres no way if youre a citizen that you don't take an inno claim seriously. you say conspirators will claim innocent, but thats not true, they'd rather try and act it then rather claim it.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 01:05 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/BBkKEBJkmFbTG/giphy.gif

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 01:22 AM
but if he didnt hand pick and in fact did random, im not lucky enough to pop up twice on a random generator so idgaf. the fact that you're disputing the all telling truthful mesk worries me.

I don't know if you're familiar with Wilmer McLean. The first battle of the American Civil War was fought partially on his farm, and despite him packing up and moving to avoid the war, in 1865 troops comandeered his home and it was used as a meeting place where Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses Grant, bringing the war to an end. "The war began in my front yard and ended in my front parlor," he was reported to have said.

Of the 112 men who died constructing the Hoover dam, the last to die, Patrick Tierney, was the son of the first to die, J. G. Tierney.

The Mongols under Kublai Khan twice tried to invade Japan, and both times had their fleets destroyed by typhoons.

The point is coincidences happen and are actually pretty common. How many times does someone call you when you were just thinking about that person, or you hear the song stuck in your head on the radio? The odds of you being the only innocent twice in a row here is 1/60, which is actually pretty strong. There's also the chance that you're innocent along with everyone else right now, which brings it even higher.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 02:34 AM
......are you arguing that I'm the only citizen here.... I swear that's shat it seems like

SuperJack
February 20th, 2017, 02:50 AM
Mesk is into. I'm into so no consoiriacy.

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 03:00 AM
......are you arguing that I'm the only citizen here.... I swear that's shat it seems like

Think about what you're saying right now. Why would I try to convince you there is a conpiracy? To whose benefit would that even be?

You made the same typo twice. This hurts my autism >.<

You seem pretty sure of yourself on this. The only people with any kind of certainty about anything this early in the game are conspirators.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 04:27 AM
i'm really drunk right now.

Voss
i've also played conspiracy 4 times right now.

Voss
and not knowing if mattzed changed his OWN RULES ON WHETHER ITS A 50/50 OR NOT.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 04:28 AM
I'M KEEPING MY VOTES TO MYSELF.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 04:34 AM
i sincerely doubt anyone's going to be around at this time, but this is me checking in, and i 100% percent promise to not check if matt zed changed the percentage or not. however, i thought this might be really easy for innocents to win if they get just ONE person that they trust. if that happens, they have to believe its all innocents, which makes it kind of easy for innnocents to win, if they only look for the one person they trst 100% than the enemy they don't trust 100% at all...

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 04:42 AM
i sincerely doubt anyone's going to be around at this time, but this is me checking in, and i 100% percent promise to not check if matt zed changed the percentage or not. however, i thought this might be really easy for innocents to win if they get just ONE person that they trust. if that happens, they have to believe its all innocents, which makes it kind of easy for innnocents to win, if they only look for the one person they trst 100% than the enemy they don't trust 100% at all...

He obviously didn't, look at Doug's first post.

And i don't really get your point about the one person we're supposed to look for, what if there's one guy we trust and one guy we don't ?

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 05:02 AM
He obviously didn't, look at Doug's first post.

And i don't really get your point about the one person we're supposed to look for, what if there's one guy we trust and one guy we don't ?

I wouldn't have trusted Mesk last game, and I sure as hell don't trust him based on what he has said so far this time. He was still innocent last time though. Some people just come across as scummy no matter what. I'm going to give Mesk some more leeway than I would to others to prove his innocence. If he keeps this up though and others continue to sweep it under the rug, I'm going to have to call you all out on your conspiracy.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 05:09 AM
I wouldn't have trusted Mesk last game, and I sure as hell don't trust him based on what he has said so far this time. He was still innocent last time though. Some people just come across as scummy no matter what. I'm going to give Mesk some more leeway than I would to others to prove his innocence. If he keeps this up though and others continue to sweep it under the rug, I'm going to have to call you all out on your conspiracy.

That's fine as long as enough of us go for the correct vote.

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 05:12 AM
That's fine as long as enough of us go for the correct vote.

Are you stating you believe there is no conspiracy? That is quite bold considering just half the players have actually spoken so far. Have you singled out someone you 100% believe is inno in that case?

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Are you stating you believe there is no conspiracy? That is quite bold considering just half the players have actually spoken so far. Have you singled out someone you 100% believe is inno in that case?

I have not stated anything yet, what i meant was that in case there's no conspiracy, you voting for one isn't a big deal because we all win together.

Of course, in case of a conspiracy, that doesn't matter because i'm the only one to vote.

SuperJack
February 20th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Think about what you're saying right now. Why would I try to convince you there is a conpiracy? To whose benefit would that even be?

You made the same typo twice. This hurts my autism >.<

You seem pretty sure of yourself on this. The only people with any kind of certainty about anything this early in the game are conspirators.

Nah I trust MeaK.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Lol I knew Matt would make me an innocent after making a fuss lol.
I'm going to be voting that there is a conspiracy, because it's 5/6 chance. So, if you guys are truly innocent, then YOU can be ones that vote there isn't one. I am not changing my mind.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Do we all understand what MattZed said about the probabilities at the end of the last game? From the point of view that any one of you also rolls inno, consider the chances of there being a conspiracy at 50/50 right off the bat and not 4/6. The odds that you are the only inno and that everyone is inno are exactly equal. I just want to make sure we all start off on the same page in case the latter scenario is what we're dealing with.

I mean, I understand the logic.. but if you ran 6 games, 5 would be conspiracies. I'm not going to inflate my chances to 50% just because it better odds for me to win.
So, if you want to convince me there isn't a conspiracy, you can just vote that there isn't one. Simple as that.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Wait 9 players? What was the math done for this? Probably like 8/9 games are conspiracy now lol
Yea fuck you all good luck lol

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 06:33 AM
no but in all seriousness, if there is another inno out there, please consider the fact that if im claiming inno then theres no conspiracy

csb, then vote no conspiracy. I will be remaining paranoid.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 06:35 AM

lol so forced.
Every post in this thread is like "teehee i'm voting not conspiracy, im inno, ur inno."

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 06:46 AM
csb, then vote no conspiracy. I will be remaining paranoid.

What's the point of playing this game if you're not even considering changing your mind ?

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Wait 9 players? What was the math done for this? Probably like 8/9 games are conspiracy now lol
Yea fuck you all good luck lol

No no no I just went through this. With 9 players that means there are 10 possibilities (one for each of us as the inno and one for Setup B). And I'm not "inflating it" to 50%. For anyone else that is theoretically looking at a rolecard that says "Innocent" right now, they can immediately reduce those 10 possible rolls into 2 possible rolls; he either rolled a 9 or a 10, with possibilities 1-8 ruled out.

I mean, I understand the logic.. but if you ran 6 games, 5 would be conspiracies. I'm not going to inflate my chances to 50% just because it better odds for me to win.
So, if you want to convince me there isn't a conspiracy, you can just vote that there isn't one. Simple as that.

You sly dog... On the off chance this is Setup B (which you have ALREADY denied) you are passing the buck onto all other innos to vote no conspiracy. Either way it's a dick move and makes me suspicious of you.

For anyone who doesn't get it yet, voting for a conspiracyby default is NOT a rational choice, especially not for an inno. If we're in setup B then you're fucking us all in a classic prisoner's dilemma. If it's setup A then I know you're scum pressing for me to vote no conspiracy.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 07:45 AM
What's the point of playing this game if you're not even considering changing your mind ?

GEE GEE admitting that it's Setup A lmao. No other reason you'd be angry that I refuse to be open minded.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 07:52 AM
GEE GEE admitting that it's Setup A lmao. No other reason you'd be angry that I refuse to be open minded.

Huh ? You're usually a bit more logical than that, Crypt.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 07:58 AM
For anyone who doesn't get it yet, voting for a conspiracyby default is NOT a rational choice, especially not for an inno. If we're in setup B then you're fucking us all in a classic prisoner's dilemma. If it's setup A then I know you're scum pressing for me to vote no conspiracy.

Yes, I realize my decision is a gambler's fallacy, but no one has done anything in this game to lead me to doubt my decision. So, no, making my decision wasn't rational, but sticking to it is.

If you want, you guys can all talk among each other for the day. Either you'll put on a charming little play for me, or you'll convince me to change my vote.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Huh ? You're usually a bit more logical than that, Crypt.

Convince me otherwise, then.
I don't see why someone would get mad at me. If you are Innocent then you can vote No-Conspiracy. As long as we don't have more than 50% of the players saying they're going to vote conspiracy. But I am putting my foot down first, because I am not getting my vote swayed by Conspirators to be like "derp Cryptonic you should be one of the No-Conspiracy voters." nope go away lol

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Yes, I realize my decision is a gambler's fallacy, but no one has done anything in this game to lead me to doubt my decision. So, no, making my decision wasn't rational, but sticking to it is.

If you want, you guys can all talk among each other for the day. Either you'll put on a charming little play for me, or you'll convince me to change my vote.

Why should I be convincing you when you're the one so set in your views? Your trick isn't going to work on me. I'll just end up voting conspiracy like you. If your mind is made up then so is mine.

If you really don't care as you say then you wouldn't be exerting this soft pressure for innos to vote exactly how conspirators would want them to. With that in mind I'm going to react in the opposite way of what you would want me to do as a conspirator.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Convince me otherwise, then.
I don't see why someone would get mad at me. If you are Innocent then you can vote No-Conspiracy. As long as we don't have more than 50% of the players saying they're going to vote conspiracy. But I am putting my foot down first, because I am not getting my vote swayed by Conspirators to be like "derp Cryptonic you should be one of the No-Conspiracy voters." nope go away lol

I'm getting mad at you, neither am i telling you to vote for either possibility, i'm just asking you why you are so set in stone that early in the game.

Cryptonic
February 20th, 2017, 09:33 AM
I'm getting mad at you, neither am i telling you to vote for either possibility, i'm just asking you why you are so set in stone that early in the game.

This can be flipped on you. Why are you so open this entire game to it being non-conspiracy? That sole fact alone that you're NOT being as paranoid as I would expect other Innocents to be just helps reinforce that you're Conspirator.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 10:09 AM
This can be flipped on you. Why are you so open this entire game to it being non-conspiracy? That sole fact alone that you're NOT being as paranoid as I would expect other Innocents to be just helps reinforce that you're Conspirator.

I'm open to both possibilities, too much paranoia won't get me anywhere, because, as Doug pointed out, it's a 50/50.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 10:18 AM

Does the fact I have a cunt and a pair of tittys change your opinion on me at all?

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 10:20 AM
ugh i guess i have to check which is it.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Does the fact I have a cunt and a pair of tittys change your opinion on me at all?

lulz, i was going to correct dougler

Unknown1234
February 20th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Okay sorry I didn't know this started but I'm here now and didn't even check my rolecard yet.

Unknown1234
February 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Given Dino got into another pointless argument, they are both conspiracists again so this is easy.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Given Dino got into another pointless argument, they are both conspiracists again so this is easy.

bruh, if you're basically saying you're a conspiracist as well

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 12:41 PM
i'm going to be the optimist here and believe crypt

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 12:46 PM
i'm going to be the optimist here and believe crypt

Believe what exactly? That me, you and everyone else here apart from him are conspirators? His position doesn't leave room for conciliation.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Believe what exactly? That me, you and everyone else here apart from him are conspirators? His position doesn't leave room for conciliation.

believe he's innocent, duh.

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 01:17 PM
believe he's innocent, duh.

Well obviously that's what you meant, I just don't see how you could have possibly come to that conclusion based on what he has said. It just looks like you are purposefully softballing him or at the very least undercritical of him.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Voss, can you explain what you meant here exactly ?

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 02:35 PM
i don't have to evaluate all of you. that's the mistake you guys made last game, and made yourselves seem so scummy to mesk. (or that's what i interpretted). i only have to figure out if ONE person is innocent or conspirator. And i think crypt's playing innocent.

Sino
February 20th, 2017, 02:43 PM
i don't have to evaluate all of you. that's the mistake you guys made last game, and made yourselves seem so scummy to mesk. (or that's what i interpretted). i only have to figure out if ONE person is innocent or conspirator. And i think crypt's playing innocent.

That's a simplistic way of looking at it, what makes you think Crypt isn't just fooling you ?

SuperJack
February 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM

That's what I did with mesk

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 03:38 PM
That's a simplistic way of looking at it, what makes you think Crypt isn't just fooling you ?

his selfishness is believable. until one of you acts more scummy, i'm trying to rally the innocents to take off their damn tin foil hats.

Mesk514
February 20th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Voss seems to be advocating that he's a citizen and I know I'm a citizen sooooooooooooo gg

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
So you're all good cops to Cryptonic's bad cop. Crypt tries to intimidate me into voting no conspiracy, while Mesk and Voss woo me softly with the same goal in mind. Either way I'm not buying it. There is probably a conspiracy.

thedougler
February 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Crypt is using scummy high pressure tactics and I refuse to believe any thinking person would fall for it. He's the equivalent of a TV infomercial salesman shilling a "special limited time only" offer and we need to CALL NOW or miss out on it. He is betting the inno will go along with the herd's chorus of "herd derp no conspiracy here, better counteract that silly Crypt's vote". Well I'm not getting suckered. I will be voting conspiracy.

Voss
February 20th, 2017, 08:14 PM
what if the win conditions were to change for you win if you vote correctly as innocent, instead of this majority thing.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 06:35 AM
thedougler is like the only person who is acting rationally in this whole thread.
IDK if it's because everyone already played a game, so they know what to expect.. but he's the only person acting like they are innocent.
Doesn't really get my hopes up.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 07:15 AM
Ahhh, so Crypt was going to bait and switch me. Well it's much too late for that my friend. We have two people who haven't even spoken yet with 4 hours remaining, and they probably don't see a point in making themselves heard because they know they have allies to do the heavy lifting. Only conspirators would know they have anyone to rely on but themselves. Voss is especially scummy and I don't recall him expressing suspicion in anyone at all. He just wants to be "optimistic" whatever in the hell that means.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 07:50 AM
lol think what you want man.
One single person acting rationally is not going to make me change my vote.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 07:56 AM
lol think what you want man.
One single person acting rationally is not going to make me change my vote.

I don't want to change your mind anymore. ^_^ Just keep confirming my suspicions.

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2017, 08:00 AM
ugh, you make this game so easy.

im voting theres a conspiracy. im out.

nooo we lost boys

Nah I trust MeaK.
Classic SmeagleJack

No no no I just went through this. With 9 players that means there are 10 possibilities (one for each of us as the inno and one for Setup B). And I'm not "inflating it" to 50%. For anyone else that is theoretically looking at a rolecard that says "Innocent" right now, they can immediately reduce those 10 possible rolls into 2 possible rolls; he either rolled a 9 or a 10, with possibilities 1-8 ruled out.

You sly dog... On the off chance this is Setup B (which you have ALREADY denied) you are passing the buck onto all other innos to vote no conspiracy. Either way it's a dick move and makes me suspicious of you.

You are the scummiest piece of conspiracy I've ever seen.
I'll explain later. :)

SuperJack
February 21st, 2017, 08:47 AM
To much arguing and discussion will create paranoia. =)

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 09:02 AM
To much arguing and discussion will create paranoia. =)

thedougler see?

no matter how legitimate you may seem, nonchalant posts like these from everyone else is going to keep my vote the same.
It's funny that you try to twist it on me. It's not like you accusing me of being a conspirator is going to make me think everyone else is Innocent lol.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 09:17 AM
thedougler see?

no matter how legitimate you may seem, nonchalant posts like these from everyone else is going to keep my vote the same.
It's funny that you try to twist it on me. It's not like you accusing me of being a conspirator is going to make me think everyone else is Innocent lol.

LOL you are wasting your breath Cryptonic. I already know you and everyone else here is evil and I'm tuning out your arguments. You're just getting desperate now, and if your teammates were to start speaking rationally now it would just make me more suspicious (if that's even possible). It's GG for all of you.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 09:19 AM

You can stop pretending you don't know I'm inno. :)

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2017, 09:40 AM
You can stop pretending you don't know I'm inno. :)

Innocents shouldn't feel the need to EXPLAIN or DEFEND themselves. It's why Lysergic was so scummy last game and why you and Crypt are super terrible this game.

I'm split between you guys being conspirators and SJ and Mesk feeling inno this game.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Stealthbomber16 you are the only one I can conceivably see being inno so far. Unfortunately where there's one conspirator, there are nine others.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 09:57 AM
Innocents shouldn't feel the need to EXPLAIN or DEFEND themselves. It's why Lysergic was so scummy last game and why you and Crypt are super terrible this game.

I'm split between you guys being conspirators and SJ and Mesk feeling inno this game.

LOL oh shut up. Throwing shade at me does not make you look Innocent, sorry to say. You literally said you'll explain shit later in your only post, and then insult others for explaining lol. Your half-assed effort into this game is also not how I would expect someone who has a 50% chance of being the sole-Innocent would be acting, so you scream Conspirator.

And Nah, that's stupid. You can't think 2 people are inno unless you think everyone is inno.
You would know this if you were actually Innocent. another GG no re, you and Sino both.

thedougler is the only person that is playing remotely how I would expect another Innocent would, but I am not able to believe him because of literally everyone else. And I do feel a need to explain, but that's how I get people to respond to me.

I mean, if you really want me to shut up and not post anything, then sure I'll fuck off. But I am voting Conspiracy, so congrats on losing if you decided to be a cunt as a conspirator :)

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 09:58 AM
Stealthbomber16 you are the only one I can conceivably see being inno so far. Unfortunately where there's one conspirator, there are nine others.

LMAO
I would really love to hear what Stealthbomber has done to look inno. Go on, try to convince me.

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
LMAO
I would really love to hear what Stealthbomber has done to look inno. Go on, try to convince me.

He agreed with me that you're scum. What I really meant by "conceivably inno" is that he's a believable actor. That doesn't mean I don't see through his tricks. For example I think he lumped me in with you as a conspirator not to make the sole inno guy feel he is being singled out. If he had addressed me alone (as you have done for half your posts) it would have been a huge red flag.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 10:26 AM
He agreed with me that you're scum. What I really meant by "conceivably inno" is that he's a believable actor. That doesn't mean I don't see through his tricks. For example I think he lumped me in with you as a conspirator not to make the sole inno guy feel he is being singled out. If he had addressed me alone (as you have done for half your posts) it would have been a huge red flag.

Oh yea?
It's amazing that he managed to so easily roll you over with just 62 words and 2 posts in the entire game lol.

Honestly, the amount that people are addressing me and not really interacting with the others is the true red flag.. If you took a step back, you will see how you all failed lol.

SuperJack
February 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM
Stop being pricks. We are all inno. No one can argue that much and be scum.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
Stop being pricks. We are all inno. No one can argue that much and be scum.

>_>
This is not helping

SuperJack
February 21st, 2017, 10:56 AM
>_>
This is not helping

Neither are you rambling on.

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 10:58 AM
ok then

MattZed
February 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Day chat is over. It is now time for all innocents to submit their final guesses on whether or not there is a conspiracy.

thedougler
Voss
Mesk514
Unknown1234
Stealthbomber16
Cryptonic
SuperJack
Gyrlander
Sino

MattZed
February 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
SuperJack convinced himself that there was no conspiracy.

Oh how wrong he was.

The conspirators win!

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
SuperJack convinced himself that there was no conspiracy.

Oh how wrong he was.

The conspirators win!

How did that happen?

SuperJack
February 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
u all played me gg <3

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
/cos

Unknown1234
February 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
RIP. I didn't even get around to posting much because I was busy all of Monday. Good Job Mesk514

Mesk514
February 21st, 2017, 04:21 PM
Mesk: 2, everyone else 0

Mesk514
February 21st, 2017, 04:28 PM
btw, really thought thedougler was the inno

Voss
February 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM

did MattZed not tell you who the innocent was?

Cryptonic
February 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
gee gee :)

SJ what kind of stuff helped convince you to make that choice?

SuperJack
February 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
gee gee :)

SJ what kind of stuff helped convince you to make that choice?

mesk

Voss
February 21st, 2017, 04:53 PM
mesk

alright, so if mesk isn't playing and i get innocent, i'm a vote conspiracy. xD

Mesk514
February 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
did MattZed not tell you who the innocent was?

apparently he did

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 06:02 PM

Are we ever going to know what he meant by this?

thedougler
February 21st, 2017, 06:03 PM

So did I. I'm a method actor.

Mesk514
February 21st, 2017, 06:04 PM
So did I. I'm a method actor.

nah you're just a meth head, it's all in the delusion

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Are we ever going to know what he meant by this?

Probably not.

Sino
February 22nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, look, Mesk claimed inno and was a conspirator !

Hope you'll remember the lesson.

Also i'd like to congratulate Gyrlander on his flawless play this game.

Voss
February 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
i need to take some lessons from that guy

Cryptonic
February 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM

MY TRUST TELLS THO

thedougler
February 23rd, 2017, 08:00 AM

The only way to win is not to play at all. DEEP.

Cryptonic
February 23rd, 2017, 08:24 AM
Next time, I'm not going to read my rolecard until the voting phase lol

Sino
February 23rd, 2017, 08:58 AM
The only way to win is not to play at all. DEEP.

Yup, let that sink in.

Next time, I'm not going to read my rolecard until the voting phase lol

That's a great idea, i'm gonna do that in my next FM games aswell, can't look scummy if i don't know i'm scum.

Cryptonic
February 23rd, 2017, 09:02 AM
That's a great idea, i'm gonna do that in my next FM games aswell, can't look scummy if i don't know i'm scum.

Lol I think it works better in this, because you can really hunt for a conspiracy and look legit.

But in FM, you might overlook a chance of winning if you don't know you're role. Maybe look at your role like day 2 or day 3 lmao

Voss
February 23rd, 2017, 10:45 AM
i thought that was against the rules in FM?

Cryptonic
February 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM
i thought that was against the rules in FM?

It's not technically against the rules, but it's definitely can lead to situations where you are breaking the rules.
Not submitting night actions (since you don't know your role) might be considered by the host as a modkilling offense.
Not being active in your night chats might also be considered as being inactive.
Taking it too far and making choices in day chat that ultimately work against your wincon could be considered gamethrowing.

And saying you didn't want to read your rolecard is definitely not an acceptable excuse for any of these lol.

Mesk514
February 23rd, 2017, 01:54 PM

shut up sino, i was on the good team.

Sino
February 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
shut up sino, i was on the good team.

What "good team" ?

Kovath
February 23rd, 2017, 02:51 PM

imo against the spirit of the game

Mesk514
February 23rd, 2017, 02:56 PM
What "good team" ?

the majority.

Sino
February 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
imo against the spirit of the game

I was being sarcastic.

the majority.

There's no good or bad team, there's just your team and the others team.

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I was being sarcastic.

There's no good or bad team, there's just your team and the others team.

Ah, the good ole "I was just being sarcastic not serious >.> <.< >.>" excuse

Sino
February 24th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Ah, the good ole "I was just being sarcastic not serious >.> <.< >.>" excuse

You're bad at this and you should feel bad.

Cryptonic
February 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
You're bad at this and you should feel bad.

calm down, im sure banana was just being sarcastic and not serious >.> <.< >.>

SuperJack
February 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
calm down, im sure banana was just being sarcastic and not serious >.> <.< >.>

Ah, the good ole "he was just being sarcastic not serious >.> <.< >.>" excuse

Gyrlander
February 24th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Oopsi'mdead

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2017, 08:38 PM
>.> <.< >.>