PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Jyro, ID: 1-S2-1-2604765; tarzN, ID: 1-S2-1-2467147

Lysergic
December 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Account Name: Jyro
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2604765

Account Name: tarzN
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2467147

Crimes Committed: Cheating via Skype

In-Game Name: Cereal Killer

Summary: I was playing as Mafia this round. Town got lucky and found Mafia on nights 1 and 2, thus resulting in two lynches. I managed to get a Jester framed right before dying. In the end, it came down to the GF, a confirmed Sheriff, an Amnesiac, and Jyro (unconfirmed Sheriff). He accused the GF, immediately after several people in the graveyard had been talking about who the GF was. When the confirmed sheriff wasn't sure, he revealed that he was Skyping with "someone in the graveyard", but didn't say who. After people in the Graveyard IMMEDIATELY said that they would report him, he tried to backpedal and say it was a lucky guess.

Lysergic
December 21st, 2011, 12:48 AM
Holy shit; I just realized I completely forgot to attach a replay. Sorry about that.

Attached to this post.

Tasogare_Akira
December 21st, 2011, 03:00 PM
Thank you. Review in progress.

Tasogare_Akira
December 21st, 2011, 03:09 PM
tarzN 1-S2-1-2467147 (Doctor) is indeed skyping with him. He talks very little if not at all, and consistently heals Cereal Killer every night. As soon as he dies, Cereal knows who the GF is. Cereal, the witch, accuses the GF and tehy proceed to lynch him. He does confirm to skyping, even going so far as to say "I'm skyping with someone in the graveyard. BOOYAH!!!"