PDA

View Full Version : Witch controls nothing

Gsudi
February 19th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Explain me this pls.

https://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/32708687/painting.jpg (https://www.pic-upload.de/view-32708687/painting.jpg.html)

So I was witch, i controlled (1)I want to fuck Kass To visit (6)[Mayor]Mustang.

But the message said, he visited (9)Throw for free giggles, which he initially targeted.

(1)I want to fuck Kass was Detective
(6)[Mayor]Mustang was indeed Mayor
(9)Throw for free giggles was Executioner.

His Observation was that his target didn't visit anyone, so i don't really know in which house he ended up.

There was a Busdriver, but the Busdriver bussed other guys. The MM also targeted 1, but i don't think thats important. So is this just a bug or is a Detective to powerful for a witch...

Edit: here is your replay..

SuperJack
February 19th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Provide a replay and we can investigate. ^^

Gsudi
February 19th, 2017, 07:05 AM
The Replay doesn't really give any additional information, but I think it's maybe because of the Busdriver swap.

(14) what The Busdriver swapped (6)[Mayor]Mustang with (5) STAR CITIZEN the Veteran who was jailed by (7)Stump

So there are 3 targets (1)I want to fuck Kass could had visited, either 5,6 or 9;

All of the three targets are not able to visit and give the same message, so you cannot know who he really targeted.

But i have an idea.

1 wants to visit 9.
I force 1 to visit 6, so he should visit 6.
Busdriver swapped 6 with 5, so he should visit 5.
5 was jailed so he can't be swapped so 5 is not in the house of 6.
6 is not in his home either because busdriver gave him a ride.
1 was super confused and decided to fuck it and stuck to his original plan and visited 9. :weed:

SuperJack
February 19th, 2017, 07:51 AM
We staff have a tool that maps out night actions and will explain why ^^

Cryptonic
February 19th, 2017, 09:19 AM
I'm guessing it has to due with Mass Murderer mechanics.
There was no logical reason as to why it said that.

Gsudi
February 20th, 2017, 01:25 AM
So who did 1 target then? According to the wiki happens the witch manipulation before the MM, so i should have witched him before the MM killed me. Well, in fact, afterwards its not that important but I am curious and i am wondering what your magic tool says. :D

Gsudi
March 4th, 2017, 12:22 AM
So, what did your Programm find out? Or does this thread just get lost?

I know it is not that important but i am curious. If you going to check it, let me please know. The good thing is, this all happend in the beginning, in the first night! :D