PDA

View Full Version : How to join the Sc2Maf Clan

Tossangel
February 5th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Thanks for your interest in the Sc2Maf clan. We are the official clan of SC2Mafia. If you are looking to be part of a legit group of Mafia players, contact one of our clan leaders listed below for an invite. We are planning some in-house games and tournaments in the near future. You don't want to miss out!

Clan Leaders:

Tossangel
SuperJack
Arrow
Balthy
Mike
Exeter
TwentyTwo
Omegasaur
BrockSamson

You can usually find us hanging in the -Mafia- channel on SC2 or in game.

Voss
February 5th, 2017, 01:12 PM
creds to me for holding onto the tag for a number of years =)

thedougler
February 10th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I was part of it 3 years ago I think (this was just after Crleon fell apart due to Necro's trolling). Just rejoined today. MafiaP is no more.

Tossangel
June 23rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
We have reached max capacity with 100 members. If you would like to join, please let us know and we can add you to our waiting list.

Members, we will be looking at activity level and report history to make space for new active players. Play a clean game and don't stay away too long to maintain your membership in the SC2Maf clan. PM me about any special circumstances. Thanks.

KJS
July 23rd, 2017, 11:57 PM
I'd love to join Sc2Maf if there's still room, I've been playing Mafia since mid 2015. I'm friends with quite a few members and I've been in games with pretty much all of the mods.

I've also got a lot of games under my belt with a completely clean member. I think I have you added on SC already, probably from playing in the same game before, but it would be great if you could hit me up with that invite :)

Battle.net and in-game name is KiMjongSkiLL #1125

Mesk514
July 25th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I can vouch for KJS, he's legit.

widomakr
July 26th, 2017, 04:46 PM
any room for me?!?

Tossangel
July 26th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sure. We have 2 spots open at the moment. Just look for myself or one of the officers on SC2 to get added.