PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} Sting Operation

Ice52berg
December 9th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Sorry guys. I know there is a format to follow but for this game, well, once you see the replay I think you'll know what I'm talking about. The game opens up with 5 kickvote players: TheMonk, Archangel, Admiral, Snewbie, and Convicious.

After night one, the party below accuse Azu of being evil and have him lynched. Admiral claims lookout and he watched himself and themonk claims the doctor that healed him. The 4 above voted to lynch Admiral, while everyone else decided Azu was bad. Once Azu was voted guilty, the 4 listed above rage quit. I believe skype was involved to know who each other was.

themonk 1-S2-1-751755 Meta Hitler - Bodyguard
popekingsley 1-S2-1-872478 mecha hitler - Blackmailer
Archangel - 1-S2-1-2585177 hentai - Bus Driver
Admiral - 1-S2-1-319005 whiterunguard - Body Guard
Snewbie - 1-S2-1-356643 omg_colored_names - Disguiser
Convicious - 1-S2-1-3037404 mods - Godfather

On night 3, a strange occurence happened. I first suspected hacking, but after further review, realized that the 3 people suiciding were in a party as well. Everyone decides they are going to suicide except for Admiral and mods, but mods switches targets to the one defended by the BG. All players die with the exception of Admiral. The only non-party member was lynched the day before.

This game had many donors and many kick vote players that I cannot imagine anyone playing for serious. I understand this is a game and is suppose to be fun, but the game is ruined for everyone else involved with the players above. I have attached the replay for this, Day 2 (5:45 in replay) and night 3 (11:03 in replay) are the eventful nights.

I believe each member listed above is involved w/ Cheating. I also believe popekingsley and convicious are guilty of gamethrowing due to suicide.

10 in one game. The odds of this are unbelievable. Sorry if this is messy but this is the first time I've even fathomed at reporting such masses at once. Please let me know if there is any clarification I can provide regarding this report.

monster
December 9th, 2011, 03:32 AM
It was what you call a "troll setup". 4 bus drivers, 5 mafia, 2 serial killers, no investigative roles possible, etc. You can't really ruin a game like that - it was not a real game to begin with. Most players that left probably didn't want to waste their time with this game.

The only player you can hold responsible for this is the host - themonk, but he is already on the cheater/griefer list. By the looks of it that isn't stopping him, unfortunately.

Ambient
December 9th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I personally feel differently.

All of these players are either past/current offenders (except for pope). They were all trolling the mafia channel and openly talking about vent. I do not believe we should start a precedent of not punishing these players if they all band together.

Even if they group together.. they had 9 victims.

monster
December 9th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Hmm, my reply was mainly about the first part of the report. I see how that might have been unclear.

The first 4 players are not previous offenders. This guy is reporting them for leaving a game, that cannot be played normally. You might make an argument that they are the only smart ones, who knew that a lookout watching itself is a poor trolling attempt and a doctor isn't even possible in that setup. There is no evidence that they were a party inside this particular replay, except leaving the game together, after a troll lynch.

About the other 6 I had nothing to say - they seem like human trash and if they are continue to cause a problems on the US servers DR should consider more severe punishment, no question about that.

Ambient
December 9th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Ah yes. I see now.

I had just looked at this quickly after seeing the known offenders. I am going to just put this on hold for now.

If the 'main offenders' continue to party and ruin games we are sure to hear about it again. While on hold we shall also retain the information on the first party. If they re-offend we shall refer to this page.

Dracaris
December 14th, 2011, 12:07 AM
*From below
Account Name: themonk
Account ID: 1-S2-1-751755
Crime: Cheating

Account Name: Admiral
Account ID: 1-S2-1-319005
Crime: Cheating/Griefing (mayor instigating a doc lynch)

Account Name: Snewbie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-356643
Crime: Cheating/Griefing

All three joined as a party, all three are already on the vote-kick list. All 3 cheated using party chat, griefed by having one of them (the mayor) claim Sheriff after first night and claim someone else was Mafia, town lynches said player who is in fact Doctor (this player Griefed by wanting to die since he didn't like being a doc). Fast forward to the end of the game, the 2 remaining griefers (both named Cereal Greafer) are the only 2 left, and 1 is the SK and kills his friend, and then commits suicide. The one who was killed's last will said "You thought you knew how this ended" and the death note read "But you were wrong". 100% griefers, game throwers, etc. who are already on the vote-kick list, claim they've "paid their dues" and continue to screw games over.

I think a ban is in order.

(This is my first report, hope I did it right :3)

*edit* Just think its funny, but Admiral and Snewbie are currently checking this forum to see if I really did report them. Surprise! I did.

Goonswarm
December 14th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Too lazy to watch replay atm, but these 3 + necroderp or w/e his name was were joining as party. My lobby booted them so idk.

Tasogare_Akira
December 14th, 2011, 02:31 AM
yeah. if in game action was taken, it isn't normally worth action, but since they are repeat offenders, I don't know how you guys want to handle this. I'm going to look this over in the morning

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Well.. I certainly don't like themonk threatening people with 'perma bans' or that DR has banned people for kicking griefers? These guys are retarded as always.

Roles:
Snewbie: Detective (Orange: Cereal Greifer)
Monk: SK - kills mafioso (Red: Cereal Greifer)
Admiral: Mayor (Violet: Giordano)

As always. This game is a cluster fuck. At the start of the game they use their newfound donor status to attempt to not be kicked. Threatening anyone who tries. After one person leaves, the game begins. Snewbie and themonk pick names relating to their plans.

Night 1/Day 2 - Snewbie follows teal (bodyguard). Themonk kills grey (mafioso) and Admiral is jailed. The next morning Jailor is dead and Admiral exclaims that purple (doc) is mafia. This of course is Admiral griefing. Snewbie confirms his claim saying purple is mafia, and all three are included in lynching purple. It is already apparent from the gameplay that the 'innocents' in this game know its impossible with these three.

Night 2/Day 3 - Snewbie follows light pink (survivor). themonk kills blue (sheriff) and the mafia kill Admiral (mayor). The following morning, themonk claims teal is mafia (which he was disguised the night before)

Night 3/Day 4 - Snewbie first decides to track yellow, but changes rapidly to Dark Green (Godfather). Themonk kills yellow (investigator) - This is why snewbie changed. Detective cannot track GF under these settings, but in the LW of yellow it called out Dark Green. So they lynched the Godfather.

Night 4/Day 5 - Snewbie tracks light pink (survivor). themonk takes no action. Then of course they vote up light pink. He rage quits (completely understandable). They skip to night instead and both commit suicide.

Nobody wins.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 09:37 AM
It is widely known that themonk and snewbie are communicating over ventrilo. As is evident in this game. It seems that admiral has joined them in this conquest. They did not seem to join game in a party, but they are all known serial problem-makers. It is difficult to call anything game throwing in this game, because the game never had a chance with these three. If they had more in their group (which is possible) it was not evident in replay.

Crimes:

Account Name: themonk
Account ID: 1-S2-1-751755

Account Name: Admiral
Account ID: 1-S2-1-319005
Crime: Cheating/Griefing (mayor instigating a doc lynch)

Account Name: Snewbie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-356643
Crime: Cheating/Griefing

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Removed innocent names from OP.

Repeat offenses with themonk, admiral, and snewbie.

Dark.Revenant
December 15th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Renewals/watchlist for all involved.

Tesseract
December 15th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Just want to throw in that I've recently been in some games with themonk and snewbie; not sure if admiral was in them or not. There wasn't enough obvious evidence for me to put any of them up here for review, though there was definitely fishiness afoot in them — as well as these two seeming to wear their punishments like badges of honor.

IMO, watchlist is a generous verdict.

NorthStar
December 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM
485I think this is proof enough.

EvilValk
December 15th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Myself, Azu, Sloris and Shimian are almost ALWAYS partied and play mafia together ALL the time. But guess what, the similarities between our party and yours stops there. We NEVER pass information between each other and most of the time it turns out were playing against one another. After the game we bullshit with each other and talk about what was going on and how we did. So, after the fail troll lookout attempt and Azu being lynch we all left because you and your party are pathetic and continuing to fail at trolling mafia and fail at trolling me and my friends. In my honest opinion we are a great example of how you can party up, play mafia with your friends, have fun and not ruin the game for anyone. You all just like to break the rules and be ball busters because you "THINK" you're trolling well, when in reality you're all just being prepubescent douche bags.

Admiral
December 15th, 2011, 07:31 PM
<BORING>

I'm quite the successful troll whether you like it or not.

EvilValk
December 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I'm quite the fail troll.

Fixed.

Admiral
December 15th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Not fixed.

I know.

SNewbie
December 16th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Renewals/watchlist for all involved.

Your punishment is harsh, but just. I look forward to one day being rid of my watchlistedness.

Reformed greafer,
Snewbles

Owenz
December 16th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Banlist these trolls.

NorthStar
December 16th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Banlist these trolls.
A year's worth at least too pl0x.

You can't seriously give these guys ONLY Watchlist?

themonk
December 16th, 2011, 04:07 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank DR for fixing the email thing that was preventing me from getting my password so I could post on the forums. I'm back and it feels good.

Secondly, I'd like to remind everyone that Ambient is a sissy little bitch and no one should listen to his whining or petulant retardation when considering how to punish anyone. He has low self esteem and you're only making it worse by pandering to his sense of insecurity by granting him e-powers.

Sookie
December 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank DR for fixing the email thing that was preventing me from getting my password so I could post on the forums. I'm back and it feels good.

Secondly, I'd like to remind everyone that Ambient is a sissy little bitch and no one should listen to his whining or petulant retardation when considering how to punish anyone. He has low self esteem and you're only making it worse by pandering to his sense of insecurity by granting him e-powers.I find it funny when people post replys like this one, they get caught red handed and are very angry about it, but its nobodies fault but their own. the rage posts only makes them look more guilty instead of trying to explain or defend themselves.

also from what i have seen from my reports made and other reports Ambient is very thorough and plays close attention to detail. hes good at what he does, and i for one am thankful that he takes the time out of his day to do what he does. if not for ambient and the other keepers that review replays we would alot more punks like you guys running around trolling, cheating and greifing the shit out of every game knowing they would not be punished for it.

NorthStar
December 16th, 2011, 07:28 PM

Secondly, I'd like to remind everyone that Ambient is a sissy little bitch and no one should listen to his whining or petulant retardation when considering how to punish anyone. He has low self esteem and you're only making it worse by pandering to his sense of insecurity by granting him e-powers.
You're lucky I don't have E-Mod powers then.

themonk
December 17th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I find it funny when people post replys like this one, they get caught red handed and are very angry about it, but its nobodies fault but their own. the rage posts only makes them look more guilty instead of trying to explain or defend themselves.

also from what i have seen from my reports made and other reports Ambient is very thorough and plays close attention to detail. hes good at what he does, and i for one am thankful that he takes the time out of his day to do what he does. if not for ambient and the other keepers that review replays we would alot more punks like you guys running around trolling, cheating and greifing the shit out of every game knowing they would not be punished for it.

I think you might have misunderstood me there, champ. It's probably because you're an illiterate circus clown. Can you read? Because at no point in my ranting did I ever deny a damned thing. All I said was Ambient is a sissy little bitch and no one should listen to him.

I think you and your ilk should probably quit whining about how my cleverness ruins your games, and just suck it up and play the game.

Sookie
December 17th, 2011, 04:44 AM
I think you might have misunderstood me there, champ. It's probably because you're an illiterate circus clown. Can you read? Because at no point in my ranting did I ever deny a damned thing. All I said was Ambient is a sissy little bitch and no one should listen to him.

I think you and your ilk should probably quit whining about how my cleverness ruins your games, and just suck it up and play the game.i never mentioned anything about you denying or confirming anything in my post. i simply said that instead of defending yourself or explaining the situation you come forward with angry, spiteful irrelevant information. which only makes you look more guilty or that you don't care that you where caught. maybe you should have read a little closer and stopped and thought what i was saying before posting yet another angry spiteful response. the only thing you have accomplished is farther proving my point.

there's an old saying that's rather appropriate here: "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Owenz
December 17th, 2011, 04:50 AM
*Mod Edit: Owens means he is involved with the people affected.

Ambient
December 17th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Owenz what occurs in a Griefer's Vent Den is of little consequence. If you are suggesting intimate knowledge of their operation as themonk suggested please continue, and perhaps we can include yourself in the net of our catch.

Dark.Revenant
December 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM
themonk, ID: 1-S2-1-751755 (Banlist)
Snewbie, ID: 1-S2-1-356643 (Banlist)
Admiral, ID 1-S2-1-319005 (Kick-Vote)
Necroplant, ID: 1-S2-1-1502785 (Banlist)
Aerodiction, ID: 1-S2-1-1802684 (Kick-Vote)
Convicious - 1-S2-1-3037404 (Kick-Vote)
FYRE - 1-S2-1-2640487 (Kick-Vote)
Owenz - 1-S2-1-616464(Kick-Vote)

Ambient can probably post a whole lot more. I'm putting this here for purposes of records.

NorthStar
December 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Nioce job.

FYRE
December 17th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Please provide replays so that I can see what kind of things I have done to deserve this punishment.

Ash
December 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Nice but what do you mean as Aero (Necro alt)?? I've seen them both online at the same time.

Aerodiction
December 17th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Can I appeal on the basis that I'm clearly not Necroplant and my IP should show you that? Other than that, I'm not sure I have much more evidence I can present.

Owenz
December 17th, 2011, 04:24 PM
You shall be remembered.

Admiral
December 17th, 2011, 08:28 PM
I spy probably two things wrong.

#1 - Necroplant does not have an alt who is that guy. This I know for a fact.

#2 - What did Convicious do to get Kick-Vote status? He's all but stopped talking to me.

Goonswarm
December 17th, 2011, 09:57 PM
I spy probably two things wrong.

#1 - Necroplant does not have an alt who is that guy. This is know for a fact.

#2 - What did Convicious do to get Kick-Vote status? He's all but stopped talking to me.

This is actually correct, I believe Convicious should be watch list now unless another recent infraction happened.

convicious
December 18th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Hey,

I've been playing legit and being friendly, got plenty of replays to prove it! Mostly just been playing 1-3 games a day waiting for the sentence to be reduced. Finally got my survivor win last night, only like 6 roles to go.

--Convicious

Ambient
December 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
* amendment
Aerodiction, ID: 1-S2-1-1802684 - Can be downgraded to KickVote (he still participated in the cheating)

Participated with the groups cheating. I believed him to be an alternate. However, I know believe it was Admiral who called himself 'necroplant' in their vent channel (the necroplant in channel was talking of current game tactics). I have a lot of evidence collected that I can all post in this thread if you wish. The moderator team already has access to all of it.

I will be home in about 12 hours.

FYRE
December 18th, 2011, 01:20 PM
* amendment
Aerodiction, ID: 1-S2-1-11802684 - Can be downgraded to KickVote (he still participated in the cheating)

Participated with the groups cheating. I believed him to be an alternate. However, I know believe it was Admiral who called himself 'necroplant' in their vent channel (the necroplant in channel was talking of current game tactics). I have a lot of evidence collected that I can all post in this thread if you wish. The moderator team already has access to all of it.

I will be home in about 12 hours.Post it. I would also like you to answer two questions that you raised to me in chat yesterday:
a) Why do you so firmly believe that I will be elated to see themonk banned for good?
b) Why do you so firmly believe that I know everything that occurred in the vent channel when I have never been on a vent channel in my life?

jmotlagh
December 18th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Admiral has cheated in ALL the games I've played with him. So far - 2. I will try to get him kicked out of every match I see him come into. He game-throws and cheats with a buddy (I failed to get the name/screenshots of these encounters - but I will next time!)

Nick
December 18th, 2011, 09:25 PM
May I know where is the replay implicating Aerodiction and FYRE?

I can't find any reports on them...

Ash
December 18th, 2011, 10:09 PM
* amendment
Aerodiction, ID: 1-S2-1-11802684 - Can be downgraded to KickVote (he still participated in the cheating)

I will be home in about 12 hours.

Just curious.. Why is this vent chat important towards finding who is a griefer/troll/gamethrower? Don't you need evidence?

Nick
December 18th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Vent chat proves nothing if there are no replays.

Countdown 3 hours before Ambient is back.

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I will post some info.

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Just curious.. Why is this vent chat important towards finding who is a griefer/troll/gamethrower? Don't you need evidence?

>.> when they give you their vent chat... and they reveal roles, you check their match history. Case closed.

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Several replays can be found here.. I have the chat logs as well.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3862-Serial-Offenders-themonk-ID-1-S2-1-751755-Snewbie-ID-1-S2-1-356643-Admiral-ID-1-S2-1-319005

529 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3862-Serial-Offenders-themonk-ID-1-S2-1-751755-Snewbie-ID-1-S2-1-356643-Admiral-ID-1-S2-1-319005)527
(http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3862-Serial-Offenders-themonk-ID-1-S2-1-751755-Snewbie-ID-1-S2-1-356643-Admiral-ID-1-S2-1-319005)530
532 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3862-Serial-Offenders-themonk-ID-1-S2-1-751755-Snewbie-ID-1-S2-1-356643-Admiral-ID-1-S2-1-319005)

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Owenz and Fyre also just game threw. Owenz and FYRE's sentences should be extended.

FYRE
December 19th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Crime: Game-Throwing
This is intentionally playing to lose. An example of this is a Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial.
Owenz and Fyre also just game threw. Owenz should be re-added to the kick-vote list.
Nobody won. This was the fairest way of distributing points disregarding seniority and skill. I felt that everyone that plays this game deserves an equal chance of getting points. I'm sorry that you feel differently, but the point that it wasn't game throwing still stands.

Owenz
December 19th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Owenz and Fyre also just game threw. Owenz should be re-added to the kick-vote list.
Jokes on you, I'm already on the list!

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 02:42 AM
This is intentionally playing to lose. An example of this is a Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial.
Nobody won. This was the fairest way of distributing points disregarding seniority and skill. I felt that everyone that plays this game deserves an equal chance of getting points. I'm sorry that you feel differently, but the point that it wasn't game throwing still stands.

Game throwing refers to playing against your win condition. You are intentionally playing to lose when a town member and a mafia member suicide.

/case closed

Admiral
December 19th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Jokes on you, I'm already on the list!

lol

Nick
December 19th, 2011, 05:17 AM
*views replay*

*shakes head*

Good job Ambient!

Aerodiction
December 19th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Now where am I in all of this?

Nick
December 19th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Hmm... I suppose one of the replays? I only viewed one.

EvilValk
December 19th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Took long enough.

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Now where am I in all of this?

In one of the sting replays. I also have a large number of chat logs.. you really do not want me to post those :D

philie
December 19th, 2011, 12:02 PM
i hope you realize devoting a thread to these trolls further feeds them
can you just ban them forever and be done with it

Ambient
December 19th, 2011, 12:19 PM
can you just ban them forever and be done with it

>.>

I prefer this option.

EvilValk
December 19th, 2011, 12:40 PM
...can you just ban them forever and be done with it

This has been long said before, by most of the active mafia players/forum posts.

FYRE
December 19th, 2011, 01:16 PM
can you just ban them forever and be done with it K go, ban me for trying to be fair. Do it.

themonk
December 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Fyre, it should be painfully obvious these little juicer monkeys don't give a rats ass about fair. By their own admission (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3439-IMPORTANT-Reporting-Instructions!-Crime-Punishment!) I shouldn't be on the ban list, but I am.

The punishment list means nothing because "at their sole discretion" punishments change. In other words, how much did I make them cry like a little bitch? A lot, apparently. The rules only mean as much to them as they can use them to pad their fragile little egos.

I'm a troll, a griefer, and a cheater (insofar as telling my vent buddies my role). I should be on the kickvote list, and every mod I've ever interacted with has never gotten a denial from me of any sort. I've already told everyone why I do what I do and seeing as how no one wants to listen I'll just keep on keepin' on.

You should probably update that punishment list to say that if the accused shows no remorse then he gets upgraded from kick to ban, because that's the only thing I'm figuring applies here. You boys are just mad because I don't bend to your iron will.

See you in game you sissy bitches!

vornksr
December 20th, 2011, 02:02 PM
cry more plz

NorthStar
December 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM
What a long paragraph of bullshit, too lazy to read it. Just ban them as Phillie said and get it over with. These trolls have had quite a bit to eat, and now it's time to put them to sleep.

themonk
December 20th, 2011, 02:06 PM
What a long paragraph of bullshit, too lazy to read it. Just ban them as Phillie said and get it over with. These trolls have had quite a bit to eat, and now it's time to put them to sleep.

Aww isn't that cute? The illiterate mouth breather has something to say. Stop mumbling, I can't hear you with cock in your mouth.

Raptorblaze
December 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM
lolwut? If you purposely lose then it's a gamethrow, the fairest distribution of points is according to the outcome of a given game.

FYRE
December 20th, 2011, 06:53 PM
lolwut? If you purposely lose then it's a gamethrow, the fairest distribution of points is according to the outcome of a given game.lose   [looz] Show IPA verb, lost, los·ing.
verb (used with object)
to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it.
to fail inadvertently to retain (something) in such a way that it cannot be immediately recovered: I just lost a dime under this sofa.
to suffer the deprivation of: to lose one's job; to lose one's life.
to be bereaved of by death: to lose a sister.
to fail to keep, preserve, or maintain: to lose one's balance; to lose one's figure.

verb (used without object)
to suffer loss: to lose on a contract.
to SUFFER DEFEAT

Having the nobody wins screen come up is not to 'suffer defeat'. What you can't seem to understand is that I am trying to win the game for everyone, not just myself. It doesn't matter what insignificant paragraphs comes up at the top right of my screen each game telling me 'YOU MUST PLAY THIS WAY OR DIE', my goal is to help everyone experience a sense of self worth, which I believe can be done without banning honest mafia players with marginal evidence.

Sookie
December 20th, 2011, 07:01 PM
What a long paragraph of bullshit, too lazy to read it. Just ban them as Phillie said and get it over with. These trolls have had quite a bit to eat, and now it's time to put them to sleep.don't pay him any mind, hes already proven hes just mean spirited poo flinging monkey that has fallen on his head one too many times :P

Lysergic
December 20th, 2011, 11:08 PM
What you can't seem to understand is that I am trying to win the game for everyone, not just myself.

And yet, the end-game screen read, "Nobody wins." Funny how you don't seem to understand the words you're defining.

FYRE
December 21st, 2011, 12:23 AM
And yet, the end-game screen read, "Nobody wins." Funny how you don't seem to understand the words you're defining.I assumed that you had the intellect to read what I was trying to say and understand my message, it seems I was horrifically mistaken. By letting 'Nobody' win, then the fairest possible outcome has been achieved, and thus 'Everybody' has won in equal proportion. The screen could instead read 'Nobody loses' which is also correct. The game is a tie, with nobody winning or losing.

Lysergic
December 21st, 2011, 12:45 AM
I assumed that you had the intellect to read what I was trying to say and understand my message, it seems I was horrifically mistaken. By letting 'Nobody' win, then the fairest possible outcome has been achieved, and thus 'Everybody' has won in equal proportion. The screen could instead read 'Nobody loses' which is also correct. The game is a tie, with nobody winning or losing.

I'm not even going to argue with you; I'd drown in the depths of your stupidity. If nobody wins, you played against your WIN condition, and thus you are a cheater, and thus deserve your punishment. I don't care if you thought it was fair, nor do I care how you argue it. xD

FYRE
December 21st, 2011, 02:15 AM
I'm not even going to argue with you; I'd drown in the depths of your stupidity. If nobody wins, you played against your WIN condition, and thus you are a cheater, and thus deserve your punishment. I don't care if you thought it was fair, nor do I care how you argue it. xDI was deliberately trying to not insult you, but it seems that you care about no one but yourself so I am willing to insult the fuck out of you, you filthy motherfucker. I'm not trying to argue with you, for when you argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Retarded rat cum buckets like you can't seem to accept that there are nice people in the world who try to help people out. Also, your eyes must be made of fucking nematoad faeces, since you have no fucking clue of the definition of 'cheating' in mafia. Go fucking read the list of crimes. Do it. LOL you won't because you are a fucking illiterate piece of shit who needs your 89 year old grandmother to read out what im typing then use her to dictate a poorly written response through your computer speaker since you were born with fucking muscular dystrophy. Let me tell you what 'cheating' is.
Cheating is using methods unintended by the game (such as abusing Skype) to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
Being fair is not abusing skype or any other method like this. Go learn to read and write before you attempt to communicate with superior beings you failed abortion.

Lysergic
December 21st, 2011, 02:22 AM
I was deliberately trying to not insult you, but it seems that you care about no one but yourself so I am willing to insult the fuck out of you, you filthy motherfucker. I'm not trying to argue with you, for when you argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Retarded rat cum buckets like you

I stopped reading there because I was laughing too hard. xD

Archangel69
December 21st, 2011, 02:48 AM
Cmon guys, why can't we just get along? If you wish to argue, please do it in private messages, FYRE and Lysergic.

philie
December 21st, 2011, 05:00 AM
yeah, clearly you're not cheating but gamethrowing. Forgive us for being so illiterate.

Ubernox
December 21st, 2011, 05:24 AM
You're really not helping your case, Fyre. Probably best to just lie low and wait 'til your ban is over.

FYRE
December 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM
You're really not helping your case, Fyre. Probably best to just lie low and wait 'til your ban is over.Ban? Get your facts straight buddy.

Ubernox
December 21st, 2011, 09:21 AM
Eh, I don't care - just trying to help you out here. Verbal assaults like that aren't exactly gonna get you many kudos, if you know what I mean.

Lazers
December 21st, 2011, 10:38 AM
This thread is k00l

Ash
December 21st, 2011, 02:02 PM
Imo, I think you niggers should stop trolling the trolls, it's best to let the mods (Ambient or anyone else) handle it, since they know much more than you guys. They will do nothing but bite.

Dust
December 21st, 2011, 02:08 PM
Imo, I think you niggers should stop trolling the trolls, it's best to let the mods (Ambient or anyone else) handle it, since they know much more than you guys. They will do nothing but bite.
Translation: Mods troll better than the regular trolls and with better taste

Admiral
December 21st, 2011, 02:19 PM

Especially Ambient.

themonk
December 21st, 2011, 03:35 PM
Especially Ambient.

Did someone say Ambient is a nigger?

Admiral
December 30th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Say what?

Necroplant
December 30th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I've seen my name used several times in this thread. Do you know the fucking action I've had in Mafia during this two-week ban? NOTHING!

I've joined some games yesterday at periods to see if I was unbanned, and I wasn't. Kickvote list was bad enough. I was being kicked 13/19 games I attempted to play. Banlist is overkill, and a true worthy punishment. I have seen the error of my ways: banlist sucks, and I can only afford one SC2 account.

I have no alt, no matter what Admiral says. After being banned for abusing the donor code, I apologized. I'm approaching the day when the ban is lifted, and I have pmed DR to ask him when that time is. I have learned a lesson: any party with Admiral, is asking for a ban.

It's good that DR allows basic trolling, as no matter what anyone says, chat would be a bit dull without some trolls. He seems to be fair and balanced. When Admiral griefed me (while I was in his party), I was like WTF WAS THAT? I understand that there's a difference between trolling, and abuse of the game mechanics. DR seems to understand, too.

When I get unbanned, NIGGERBEATS WILL BE BACK!!!