PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited spamming of the "Name" is a donor text

YrLastChance
December 17th, 2011, 08:43 AM
This a pretty annoying command if a troll like Admiral gets his hands on it. I am not too sure what command you type to get this text to pop up but you can spam type it with no limitations. Just watch the replay as the troll Admiral uses it to your annoying pleasure.

Ash
December 17th, 2011, 08:44 AM
This is by typing -mods?? Donors and mods can unlimited spam that? Regular players cannot do that, as long as I recall.

Admiral
December 17th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Yeah don't bother I already reported that myself.

Yayap
December 17th, 2011, 07:52 PM
When was this game? We may have recently fixed this issue. (like 24 hours ago)

Admiral
December 17th, 2011, 08:20 PM
When was this game? We may have recently fixed this issue. (like 24 hours ago)

Does a replay contain a timestamp anywhere?

Edit: It is definitely NOT fixed.

Lysergic
December 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM
From the looks of it, he is spamming the new mechanic to replace the -mods command.

Admiral
December 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
^

> Logitech G11 or any other macro-ing software

> 1 second input time

> Automatic donor announce each time code is input

Ambient
December 18th, 2011, 01:00 PM
This is further proof that Admiral is still abusing stolen donor codes.. Just ban him ffs..

NorthStar
December 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Take away the codes, banlist him for a long period of time. IP ban him from the forums and any other alts he'll create in the future.

Problem, fucking, solved.

Yayap
December 18th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Take away the codes, banlist him for a long period of time. IP ban him from the forums and any other alts he'll create in the future.

I know how hard it is to ban someone from forums... Someone tried to do it to me on my old clan forums, I always found a way to get back in.

Admiral
December 18th, 2011, 11:11 PM

But... I don't troll the forum.