PDA

View Full Version : Should Auckmid be allowed to play FM VIII?

FalseTruth
December 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I realized the question itself is stupid because I was going to let him play, I just needed to decide whether to put him on reserve or not.

Derp.

For now, I put him on playing.

TheWaaagh
December 16th, 2011, 05:42 PM
My vote's 'No', but only because the option 'only if he's not on my team' isn't an option.

McJesus
December 16th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I voted yes, even though he did personally screw my faction over with his dumb reveal it wasn't like he ruined the game crimson style. I think he should be given a second chance... as a citizen.

Ash
December 16th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Even the best makes a mistake

Zack
December 16th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Stupidity is no cause for bans... I voted yes, though secretly I do pray he won't be on my team, even if its town, lol

Make him a jester.

Luna
December 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM
One mishap does not a ban earn; that game wasn't the finest hour for many. I think putting him on the reserve list was your prerogative, it is your game and as the host you want to create the most ideal game for everyone concerned. Since you've opened it up though, I say yes.

Dust
December 16th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Make it so he's not anonymous or something

[/troll]

FalseTruth
December 16th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I'm not assigning him a role. If he is in the game, he has an equally likely chance of being anything in particular as anyone else.

Zack
December 16th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I was joking, heh. He's fine so long as he doesn't get a leading role, he'd do ok in FM6 if he wasn't given Tiberius, its a role with alot of pressure and responsibility.

wolfcheese
December 16th, 2011, 06:11 PM
While I was not happy with what happened, making poor decisions should not be punishable. God knows I made a few of my own that game. So unless it becomes clear that he is griefing/gamethrowing/whatever, he should be allowed to play.

Yayap
December 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM
100% yes from me.

I don't hold him to be fully responsible for his loss last game.

I will hold a grudge against anyone who committed suicide or threatened/tried to commit suicide last game however.

NorthStar
December 16th, 2011, 07:26 PM
He didn't game-throw so... yes ofc.

Ash
December 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM
there should be a second thread whether Northstar should be allowed or not.
I SAY YES TO THAT ALSO!!

Dust
December 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Hopefully Auckmid isn't on my team...

(voted yes, jsyk)

Ganondorf
December 16th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Actually, I'd be fine having Auckmid on my team. Sure, he played badly, but what playing 'good' was hadn't exactly been established, and he's played well in past Forum Mafias...

Nick
December 16th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Why should this question even be asked?

And why are there 5 people voting no? I don't recall that many Romans losing because of him.

Those voting no are holding a grudge because the survivor voted with mafia and not town. Bad sport.

Capitalier
December 16th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Why should this question even be asked?

And why are there 5 people voting no? I don't recall that many Romans losing because of him.

Those voting no are holding a grudge because the survivor voted with mafia and not town. Bad sport.

I voted no, because I was countering a certain other user, but seriously, I think he should be allowed to play, lol. I mean, he did help me get into FM6. 8)

vornksr
December 16th, 2011, 11:56 PM
I say 100% yes. There's room for hosts to exclude players based on the quality of their contributions to FM, but Auckmid is nowhere near the borderline. suicidaln00b and Randomnumbers, on the other hand...

FalseTruth
December 17th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I say 100% yes. There's room for hosts to exclude players based on the quality of their contributions to FM, but Auckmid is nowhere near the borderline. suicidaln00b and Randomnumbers, on the other hand...
Actually he is near the borderline, that's why it's so hard to decide.

Think about all the people who haven't signed up yet!
Monster
Claw
Raiden
Illidan
MileS
Elixir
Rumpel?
Ubernox?

He has to be better than most of these guys if he wants a shot in the game.

Elixir
December 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM
This is nigh on e-bullying.

I'm locking this shit. Put him in the fucking game.

Check yourself False.