PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Bluo, ID: 1-S2-1-3214732; Jilbz, ID: 1-S2-1-2133892

Tesseract
December 15th, 2011, 02:46 AM
Account Name: Bluo
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3214732
In-Game Name: Rinaldo Conti (Investigator)

Account Name: Jilbz
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2133892
In-Game Name: Gino Ferrari (Sheriff)

Crimes Committed: Cheating (Vent)

Summary:

These two players were on vent, and weren't terribly subtle about it.

On the second night, Bluo (Rinaldo Conti, Investigator) checks "B and H".
Jilbz (Gino Ferrari, Sheriff) checks "I cant type".
The following day, Bluo reports Jilbz's findings.
Attached Screenshot: 02 - Bluo reporting results of Jilbz investigaton.png

Later that same day, another player accuses Jilbz (Gino Ferrari) of either being in skype or mafia.
Jilbz (Gino Ferrari) openly states "We are both in vent".
Screenshot: 03 - Jilbz admits that he and Bluo are in vent.png

There are several more times in the game where it comes up — all the other players were disappointed, Bluo tried to say it wasn't him (though he's quite obvious in revealing the results of his vent pal's investigation, a 'sheriff' result when he's the investigator). Jilbz, on the other hand, speaks of it several more times. I just figure everyone has better things to do than read a journal of the many references; the initial admission seems like enough.

Also attached:

Replay
Screenshot: 01- List of player IDs from beginning of game.png
Screenshot: 04 - Account to player name correlations at end of game.png

Ambient
December 15th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Day 2 - Sheriff seems to know the investigative results before they are said. They both seem to defend each others stupidities over revealing mayor.
Day 3 - The investigator does indeed reveal the sheriffs findings. Reveal they are 'both in vent'

A particular favorite section was Jilbz - "I have 200 sheriff wins, I do whatever the fuck I want".

They were obviously communicating outside of game. Proven by replay by revealing each others results and admitting it. Although this is a first recorded offense, I believe they have done this many times before. I think a watch list would be appropriate due to their behavior and reaction in game to their cheating behavior. A slap on the wrist may set them straight.