PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain FM?

Goremancer
December 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I've seen some forum mafias and they seemed cool. I wanna play one of them except I don't get some of the roles (ex. journalist). Also how do you do your night action along with voting? Do you just type the person you want to vote?
If someone explains this I will be a happy panda

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 05:57 PM
There is a Forum Mafia sub-forum. All the answers in the world.. already exist there.

Ash
December 15th, 2011, 07:04 PM
idk what ambient is talking about but u just type -vote hitler or whoever you want, and at night you type in your actions to the FM game master or your last will

vornksr
December 15th, 2011, 07:19 PM
You vote during the day by including something like this:

vote Ambient

in your post. You do night actions by sending a pm to the host of the game.

Luna
December 15th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Above all else, remember this: Lionel is a badass. Always trust a player called Lionel.

Deathfire123
December 15th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Above all else, remember this: Lionel is a badass. Always trust a player called Lionel.

Lionel will always be a CitiVigiNinJailioso remember this kids

vornksr
December 15th, 2011, 07:31 PM
As for the journalist role, why don't you explain what you do understand and I'll try to clarify what doesn't make sense.

Guardian
December 15th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Lionel will always be a CitiVigiNinJailioso remember this kids

i loled at this.:)

Goremancer
December 15th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Well whoever keeps on giving me infraction points could you specify what exactly is too large? Is this current one too large or are you referring to the previous one? So what happens when you have a lot of negative infraction points?

McJesus
December 15th, 2011, 11:34 PM

Lionel kind of failed actually if my memory serves me correct

Deathfire123
December 16th, 2011, 02:17 AM

Your memory is OBVIOUSLY faulty, I mean how could LIONEL, of all people, fail in ANY way shape or form? Answer: HE CAN'T

Luna
December 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM

If Lionel had been given an easy role like Jesus or Jester, he WOULD HAVE WON THE UNIVERSE.

Bitches be hatin' ^^