Sad day for communism, heh ?
Yuki is commie and Yuki is sad v)T.o)v

Yukitaka Oni
November 28th, 2016, 06:04 PM
the peoples revolution lives on
Viva Fidel, viva Che

yzb25
November 29th, 2016, 01:18 PM
If nothing else, the guy was quite an interesting character, and I didn't even know he existed until today. Over 600 assassination attempts and he still lived until the ripe old age of 90.

DarknessB
November 29th, 2016, 01:54 PM
If nothing else, the guy was quite an interesting character, and I didn't even know he existed until today. Over 600 assassination attempts and he still lived until the ripe old age of 90.

Wait, you didn't know Fidel Castro existed until today -- really now? Are you trolling or is this a sad commentary on the failure of the UK educational system? The whole Cuban Missile Crisis (closest the world has ever been to nuclear war) was a pretty damn big deal.

yzb25
November 29th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Wait, you didn't know Fidel Castro existed until today -- really now? Are you trolling or is this a sad commentary on the failure of the UK educational system? The whole Cuban Missile Crisis (closest the world has ever been to nuclear war) was a pretty damn big deal.

I guess so man. I knew that there was this "Cuban Missile Crisis" that "nearly caused a nuclear war" (from the internet), but I never knew anything about the dictator Fidel Castro.

At school, from the ages of 14-16, I did loads of stuff about European politics from like 1919 to 1939, and I did loads about British society from like 1900-1918, and I did loads about Weimar Germany. I also learnt about WW1 and The Civil Rights Movement. Before 14 all history was boring British Monarchy crap that I've completely forgotten.

That's literally everything.

yzb25
November 29th, 2016, 02:33 PM
I guess so man. I knew that there was this "Cuban Missile Crisis" that "nearly caused a nuclear war" (from the internet), but I never knew anything about the dictator Fidel Castro.

At school, from the ages of 14-16, I did loads of stuff about European politics from like 1919 to 1939, and I did loads about British society from like 1900-1918, and I did loads about Weimar Germany. I also learnt about WW1 and The Civil Rights Movement. Before 14 all history was boring British Monarchy crap that I've completely forgotten.

Oh yeah, they also did this little course about the lifestyles of Native Americans. Specifically their lifestyles, which is funny because the whole course was basically reiterating "we know hardly anything about their lifestyles" hahah. The slave trade and industrial revolution were touched upon, too.

DarknessB
November 29th, 2016, 02:59 PM

LOL, so basically nothing important has happened since 1939, at least per the way you were taught? Geez, there were some major gaps in your education -- would suggest you brush up on the last 80 years or so.

yzb25
November 29th, 2016, 04:17 PM
LOL, so basically nothing important has happened since 1939, at least per the way you were taught? Geez, there were some major gaps in your education -- would suggest you brush up on the last 80 years or so.

Nah, the internet has taught me everything I need to know. Something, something, fuck the reds, bomb the ragheads, something, something.

Rinse and repeat in 30 countries, basically know everything about the state of the third world.

oops_ur_dead
November 29th, 2016, 04:33 PM
basically know everything about the state of the third world.

Didn't you already say you learned British history, tho?

Yukitaka Oni
November 29th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Well. The world media talk very little bit about what's happen in South America so I guess I'm not surprised, what I'm surprise is USA did a good job hiding this Hero from you until now. USA media really is....too op (overpowered)

DarknessB
November 29th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Well. The world media talk very little bit about what's happen in South America so I guess I'm not surprised, what I'm surprise is USA did a good job hiding this Hero from you until now. USA media really is....too op (overpowered)

Cuba isn't in South America...

Sino
November 29th, 2016, 05:13 PM

Lol, savage.

yzb25
November 29th, 2016, 05:16 PM

I learned British history, fam. I learned about York, not New York, fam.

They don't even teach Geography to you illiterate rednecks. How sad.

Mateo
November 29th, 2016, 05:20 PM
I learned British history, fam. I learned about York, not New York, fam.

They don't even teach Geography to you illiterate rednecks. How sad.

york 1000x less important than new york. fact.

Orpz
November 29th, 2016, 05:23 PM

Even though one can argue the Bay of Pigs invasion led to CMC, (in that Cuba felt unsafe, required defensive fortifications + Soviets wanted more nuclear pressure on America => Cuban leadership opted for getting Soviet-sponsored nukes), JFK's leadership regarding the CMC was pretty legendary. It's scary to think what could have happened if it were handled differently.

Orpz
November 29th, 2016, 05:28 PM
york 1000x less important than new york. fact.

Can confirm New York City is amazing. I wish I took more pictures during my week there.

Brendan
November 29th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Fam 😩👌

Yukitaka Oni
November 29th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Cuba isn't in South America...
I mean South America did consider Fidel as their hero, yes?

DarknessB
November 29th, 2016, 07:13 PM
I mean South America did consider Fidel as their hero, yes?

Ehh, some of the leftist governments did during various times -- a bit of a generalization, I'd say.

Cryptonic
November 29th, 2016, 08:18 PM
May the memory of Castro live on in his son, Justin Trudeu

Orpz
November 29th, 2016, 09:00 PM

"On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

what did he mean by this?

Yukitaka Oni
November 30th, 2016, 05:14 AM
"On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

Justin problems is he cannot visit fidel or else the immigrated people who fled cuba to canada will start a revolt. Justin knows he need as much as people vote as possible so.....kinna deep hidden massage.

Yukitaka Oni
November 30th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Ehh, some of the leftist governments did during various times -- a bit of a generalization, I'd say.
Aw yeah. A bit v(o.o(<

yzb25
November 30th, 2016, 06:38 AM

The statement that British people view Winston Churchill as a hero is also a bit of a generalization. I'm curious so could you be more specific?

DarknessB
November 30th, 2016, 07:36 AM
The statement that British people view Winston Churchill as a hero is also a bit of a generalization. I'm curious so could you be more specific?
Unknown1234, what do you think?

Cryptonic
November 30th, 2016, 09:56 AM

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Trudeau-Castro.jpg

Yukitaka Oni
November 30th, 2016, 10:22 AM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Trudeau-Castro.jpg
Saved. It's look like a MVP picture.....

XDarkDragonDX
December 21st, 2016, 05:41 PM
Are you kidding me, Fidel Castro was like Hitler, You have no idea who fidel castro was LOL

Yukitaka Oni
December 21st, 2016, 05:47 PM
Are you kidding me, Fidel Castro was like Hitler, You have no idea who fidel castro was LOL
I love America propaganda. Do you love it v(o.o(d ?
I love the way USA president making genocide on Red India and they became a hero. While any other non-America do the same and the entire world judge him/her. Double standard is great right b)o.o)b ? Seem logic, right?

Such is the way of cyka America. Always plays like a blyat.....

XDarkDragonDX
December 21st, 2016, 07:20 PM
I'm Cuban, I'm not american, and Fidel Castro was a 2nd Hitler LOL

oops_ur_dead
December 24th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Such is the way of cyka America. Always plays like a blyat.....

fyi russian people don't talk like this lmfao

Yukitaka Oni
December 24th, 2016, 02:12 PM
fyi russian people don't talk like this lmfao
I didn't claim I am russkie that Rush B v(o.o(<

Yukitaka Oni
December 24th, 2016, 02:13 PM
I'm Cuban, I'm not american, and Fidel Castro was a 2nd Hitler LOL
Long live dictatorship, Hittler did nothing wrong#

Apocist
December 24th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Long live dictatorship, Hittler did nothing wrong#

Well Hitler was just a man. You gotta blame the people that followed him.

XDarkDragonDX
February 22nd, 2017, 03:29 PM

No please lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk