PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Kavanaugh, ID: 1-S2-1-449999; BJPage, ID: 1-S2-1-1404343

mdb
December 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Account Name: Kavanaugh
Account ID: 1-S2-1-449999

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing for town when we knew who the mafia were, the individual refused to vote for the mafia and instead created confusion and lynched town.

In-Game Name: Lebaneser Scrooge
Summary: Player was doctor and healed Mafia throughout the game to avoid anybody killing him, he openly admits this on the last day and openly admits knowing who the mafia are on the last day. Individual was potentially skyping with my other report of "Bonjwa". The trolling begins at ~10 minutes when we had the framer on the stand and knew who the framer and godfather were because the mafioso spoiled it.

mdb
December 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Account Name: Bonjwa
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2630028

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing for town when we knew who the mafia were, the individual refused to vote for the mafia and instead lynched the town.

In-Game Name: Zeitgeists
Summary: Player was Vigilante, he did kill one of the mafia, but from the moment Lebaneser started trolling, he followed him, potentially skyping with "Kavanaugh" and killed Doctor intentionally at the 20 minute mark. The trolling begins at ~10 minutes when we had the framer on the stand and knew who the framer and godfather were because the mafioso spoiled it.

Tasogare_Akira
December 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
For future reference you don't need to actually post two separate posts for the same game. merging threads now.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM
This one is a clusterfuck. It will take me awhile to figure out.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 06:48 PM
All mafia were known day 3 by the game throwing last will of Green.. more on that later. I will deal with these players one at a time.

Kavanaugh and BJPage joined as a party. I do not see any solid evidence that the party was any larger.

Account Name: Kavanaugh
Account ID: 1-S2-1-449999
Crimes Committed: Game throwing/Cheating

Doctor
Night 1 - Tried to heal light pink (vigilante - possibly involved). Executed by jailor.
Night 2- Heals Yellow (framer) the one called out as mafia day 2.
Lynches jailor
Night 3 - Heals Framer
Lynches sheriff
Night 4 - Heals Framer

Healed the mafia to assist his party member to win.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Name: BJPage
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1404343
Crime: Attempted Game Throwing/Cheating

Revealed himself as mafia day 1 (as a jester play?). Was shot by a vigilante and revealed correct mafia members in will.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjwa is innocent - Just retarded. His role list was closed and he did shoot two of the mafia (green and yellow (healed)).

BJPage
December 17th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I would like to appeal this bullshit. I NEVER, EVER skyped with anyone or joined as a party. In fact I must have like 1 person in my party list that i added randomly a ling time ago and never talk to.

As for the revealed myself as mafia, it is a strategy that I discussed with the mafia, most people revealing mafia aren't telling the truth.

Why am I accused as a cheater in the beginning of the game? I do not hack, I do not cheat in any way.

Ambient, you say that me and this dude joined as a party. You do not have evidence for that, all you have is speculation. What is your evidence? That he kept healing me? some docs do that, heal same person repeatedly. Iunno who the shit this person is.

Sarco
December 18th, 2011, 12:02 AM
THIS IS HILARIOUS.

The person who posted this played the Jailor in that game - he killed me literally the first night because I called him out on his homophobic bullshit.
He literally spent the entire time before the game started calling a guy a faggot, telling him to suck a dick, etc. So he jails me night one, and I copy and paste the chat log here:

Jailor: i take my knife out of my pocket
Jailor: and cut off your balls
Jailor: i take your balls and shove them into your mouth
Jailor: i rip off your nipples
Jailor: i take a dildo and shove it up your ass

After which he executed me.

Fuck him - he started the game throwing, punish him if you punish anyone.

BJPage
December 18th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Wow, this just proves how competent are the staff in this forum and how much they actually know about what happened. It's alright, they need to feel useful doing this, so let's not take that away from them.

Dimwit
December 18th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I would like to appeal this bullshit. I NEVER, EVER skyped with anyone or joined as a party. In fact I must have like 1 person in my party list that i added randomly a ling time ago and never talk to.

As for the revealed myself as mafia, it is a strategy that I discussed with the mafia, most people revealing mafia aren't telling the truth.

Why am I accused as a cheater in the beginning of the game? I do not hack, I do not cheat in any way.

Ambient, you say that me and this dude joined as a party. You do not have evidence for that, all you have is speculation. What is your evidence? That he kept healing me? some docs do that, heal same person repeatedly. Iunno who the shit this person is.

Wow, this just proves how competent are the staff in this forum and how much they actually know about what happened. It's alright, they need to feel useful doing this, so let's not take that away from them.

You're not addressed half of the reason you're listed.

Account Name: BJPage
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1404343
Crime: Attempted Game Throwing/Cheating

Revealed himself as mafia day 1 (as a jester play?). Was shot by a vigilante and revealed correct mafia members in will.

You named the remaining mob in your last will. That's game throwing. If you had only self-revealed you might have a point, but you ALSO named the remaining mob in your last will.

Sorry Ambient, that's all I'm going to add.

BJPage
December 18th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah, i named all remaining mob, people do that, whats your point? Maybe that is game throwing but it aint cheating, i was accused of joining as a Party. I want you to remove cheater, i do not cheat. I am fine with gamethrower. Most players are gamethrowers in one way or another, it is not up to you to decide what is gamethrowing, but rlly i dont care.

Believe me, you do not want me to come here everyday with replays of someone revealing mob or recealing town or revealing cult. Mafia is already losing popularity, dont make it worse.

BJPage
December 18th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Dear BJPage,

You have received a new private message at SC2 Mafia from Dimwit, entitled "You're dumb".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by BJPage)---
Yeah, i named all remaining mob, people do that, whats your point? Maybe that is game throwing but it aint cheating
---End Quote---
Game throwing is punishable, period. If game throwing wasn't involved, you might be able to make a case against the cheating allegation; you dug your own grave here.

Please refrain from insulting other members in private messages, and please do not send me private messages. I have no interest in discussing this elsewhere.

Also, you seem to say that because one of the two accusations is valid (from the regulator's point of view of course, not mine) than the other accusation is automatically valid too. That kind of logic is incorrect. We appreciate you donating money to this awesome game of course, but please, keep your opinions to yourself as you do not seem to have valid reasoning.

Ambient
December 18th, 2011, 12:48 PM
My ruling stands.

If you wish to appeal. I would suggest fred looking over the report.

BJPage
December 18th, 2011, 01:13 PM
My ruling stands.
If you wish to appeal. I would suggest fred looking over the report.

I already made it clear that I wish to appeal. I do not know who fred is.

You're ruling confuses the word evidence with the word suspicion or speculation. This is my defense. I did not join as a party nor have I cheated.

Dark.Revenant
December 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Watchlist still remains until the 22nd, but I'll remove the "cheater" word from the description.

BJPage
December 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Thank you.