PDA

View Full Version : Coroner Bug: Not autopsying the correct target

Bazar
December 14th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure what caused this, it only played up in the last 2 nights.

But i was trying to autopsy a lookout who died in the morning
When i did the autopsy, i got the results for a bodyguard, who i found out was killed that very night (i got the report before the death message)
I tried to run it on a godfather who got lynched right after, but got the message "Target is still alive", and noone died that night.

I suspect it was simply trying to target the person next on the body list to my target.
Resulting in it targeting the bodyguard who died after the invest, and getting a target still alive error when targeted the godfather.

Dark.Revenant
December 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Witch was having fun with you :>. Why do you think I even bothered to code in the message for "Target is still alive"?

Bazar
December 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah, i was just about to post that discovery.

Clicked that it must of been a witch, sorry about that.
Not used to witches being able to control without notice.

Nick
December 14th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Never knew we could preempt autopsying.

Raptorblaze
December 16th, 2011, 11:56 PM
My question: If a witch makes a coroner target a living player, who subsequently dies that night, do they succeed to autopsy?

Luna
December 17th, 2011, 07:13 AM
In real life, if you try to autopsy a living person they do tend to subsequently die that night.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DXsGeDJMmmE/Tm5rWCSrIII/AAAAAAAAAHQ/o_RwKM6jXHY/s400/funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

Bazar
December 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM
My question: If a witch makes a coroner target a living player, who subsequently dies that night, do they succeed to autopsy?

yes