PDA

View Full Version : I request a forum

Suntax
October 5th, 2016, 12:53 PM
I did not know any other way of voicing this but i request a forum on this mini forums bit for politics, world politics, affiars ect.
Why? because i like discussing politics and i like debating, i will post topics i feel strongly for and will allow others to post theres because i feel there needs to be a place for controversy and political debate to flourish.

You know what i mean, pretty simple .So i politely request a Politics Mini forum.

Thank you

-Comrade Suntax

Cryptonic
October 5th, 2016, 01:01 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/394-Real-Life-Serious-Discussion

That subsection should suffice for what you want. There wouldn't be enough demand to create a whole new section, in my opinion.

Suntax
October 5th, 2016, 01:31 PM
eh, i saw what happened the last time somebody tried to start up a debate, it ended up with massive arguments, insulting and all that jazz

Gyrlander
October 5th, 2016, 01:32 PM
You mean like all debates on forums.

Cryptonic
October 5th, 2016, 01:41 PM

esp in regards to a topic about Religion or Politics. You can't change someone's mind, yet everyone tries lol

Gyrlander
October 5th, 2016, 01:46 PM
esp in regards to a topic about Religion or Politics. You can't change someone's mind, yet everyone tries lol

Yeah, some time ago I was thinking and realised that almost never no one will back out and accept he's wrong if it's in terms of oppinions. You can share yours, and try to change other's using facts but the truth that it won't happen. Kinda sad that we, humans, are so closed-minded on these things.

SuperJack
October 5th, 2016, 01:53 PM
no one is gonna be nice about politics.

whatda expect when you are talking about whats better, cunts or shitheads?

its why i stay outta them. plus the fact that its boring as fuck. that and football. (+most other sport)

Orpz
October 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM
eh, i saw what happened the last time somebody tried to start up a debate, it ended up with massive arguments, insulting and all that jazz

I think it could be fine if moderated better instead of just lenient warnings. In Staff chat, there's a bunch of opposing opinions but it's pretty civil discussion, banter included. We even accept the Gary Johnson shills :love: MattZed

DarknessB
October 5th, 2016, 01:59 PM
I think it could be fine if moderated better instead of just lenient warnings. In Staff chat, there's a bunch of opposing opinions but it's pretty civil discussion, banter included. We even accept the Gary Johnson shills :love: @MattZed (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10188)

@MattZed (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10188) , name a foreign leader you respect.

UPDATE: Anywhere, any continent: Canada, Mexico, Europe, over there, Asia, South America, Africa.

MattZed
October 5th, 2016, 02:02 PM
@MattZed (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=10188) , name a foreign leader you respect.

UPDATE: Anywhere, any continent: Canada, Mexico, Europe, over there, Asia, South America, Africa.
Aung San Suu Kyi. :p

DarknessB
October 5th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Aung San Suu Kyi. :p

The correct answer was the former President of Mexico.

MattZed
October 5th, 2016, 02:04 PM
The correct answer was the former President of Mexico.

Had to be a current leader.

What a gotcha question.

Suntax
October 5th, 2016, 02:22 PM

pretty much, i feel a small sub-forum would allow for a less toxic enviroment for debating and will also keep any toxicity contained and could be moderated easily and effectively since its in the same area.

SuperJack
October 5th, 2016, 02:26 PM
pretty much, i feel a small sub-forum would allow for a less toxic enviroment for debating and will also keep any toxicity contained and could be moderated easily and effectively since its in the same area.

suntax 4 mod

Frog
October 5th, 2016, 03:34 PM
^ agreed

Suntax should get Red so he can create his own sub forums.

Cryptonic
October 5th, 2016, 03:39 PM
It's already supposed to be a highly moderated section, blues should be moderating it when people post there.

Suntax
October 5th, 2016, 04:17 PM
#MakeSuntaxRedAgain

Yukitaka Oni
October 5th, 2016, 04:40 PM
#MakeSuntaxRedAgain
Make cheeki breeki great again
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat

Apocist
October 5th, 2016, 11:10 PM
It's to be expected with Religion or Politics. Belief is such an argument to fight over.