PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} ChaosMarine, ID: 1-S2-1-3109153 [4 Reports]

ShogunRua
November 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Account Name: ChaosMarine
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3109153

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing (gave away Mafia)

In-Game Name: Caboose
Summary: ChaosMarine(Caboose) was the Framer. Day1 he got lynched and he gave away the other 2 mafia in his last will, throwing the game. See attached screenshots and replay.

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Day 2 - ChaosMarine (framer) was followed by a detective the night before and called suspicious. I saw no funny business in this detection, granted the detective just got really lucky..

ChaosMarine then reveals both of the mafia in his last will.

Verdict: Game throwing

BruceCampbell
December 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM
*Mod edit: irrelevant

Ice52berg
December 6th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Skypers:

Account Name: ChaosMarine
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3109153
Crime Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: Agent Wyoming (Mason Leader)

Account Name: Frostwind
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2029018
Crime Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: Agent GG (Serial Killer)

Summary: During the first night, around 3:40 in the replay, ChaosMarine is jailed. While he reveals himself as the Mason Leader, he also names Frostwind as a mason as well. Per screenshot i have attached, we know this is not true.

Later the next day, FrostWind is pointed out to be the SK and was defended by AW as the other mason. When lynched, Frostwind was revealed as the SK and ChaosMarine indicated he was just a friend he was trying to hlep. See other screenshot.

No where in the game did they PM each other or should have known about each others roles. I assume they must be using an outside method of communication or perhaps they thought of this strategy before hand. Either way, defending someone who is clearly not a Mason is not cool.

Since they are repeat offenders, I felt necessary to report this. Please see attached screen shots and replay for further proof.

ChaosMarine is already on the WatchList.

Goonswarm
December 7th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Watching GSL atm, will watch replay tomorrow. Giving up is different than game throwing however. Depending on the KPN and other factors, sometimes it is simply impossible to win with a semi competent town. So it is a somewhat fine line between the two.

If someone beats me to watching replay, keep this in mind.

wolfcheese
December 7th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Just finished a game with this guy and I'm fairly confident he was skyping with frostwind (1-S2-1-2029018).

In this game, ChaosMarine picks the name Sarge (grey) and gets mafioso. frostwind picks the name ChoasMarine (orange) and gets investigator. Sarge pleads the mafia not to shoot ChoasMarine night 1 until the GF caves in and picks someone else. I guess the two of them wanted to kill off the mafia quickly because they find the GF and call him out (although orange actually did invest him, so at least there's that). As the godfather is lynched, he outs Sarge as a possible cheater, explaining his actions during the night before. Right after the GF is lynched, sarge tries to keep himself alive by saying "I healed night 1 orange can confirm" and of course ChoasMarine does confirm it even though he wasn't even attacked.

For the rest of the game they pretty much take the same side and ignore what the town says, until Sarge decides at the end it's time to have himself lynched.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Well... Frost did indeed Cover for Chaosmarine..

Blue revealed Chaosmarine as mafia after he assumed he was skyping.. I Don't think he should be punished for that. Not under the circumstances.

I find it likely that they were skpying and chaos told Frost who the mafia were.

Ice52berg
December 8th, 2011, 12:22 AM
They seem to be at it quite a bit. Below is a report I had also made regarding them.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3759-Repeat-offenders-Chaos-Marine-1-S2-1-3109153-and-Frostwind-1-S2-1-2029018

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Review In-progress.

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Approved.

Thank you for the excellent report.

Dark.Revenant
December 11th, 2011, 09:47 PM
They're getting it for double length this time.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 10:00 AM
There was no way that the mafia would of won this game. However, this is yet another game that Chaosmarine and frostwind are in-game and cheating. I will be adding this report to their record instead. Chaosmarine was Bodyguard and protected frostwind (spy). This time their cheating just happened to help town.

Ambient
December 14th, 2011, 10:08 AM
I have merged another report. As they were both town no one noticed. I do not think this additional report requires more punishment... this time. However, I wanted to add an additional offense as reference.