PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Zergwings, ID: 1-S2-1-2138091

Darkrain
December 6th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Account Name: Zergwings
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2138091

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing/Cheating*

In-Game Name: Pierce Brosnan
Summary: There was only three people left Godfather, Mayor, and him which he was a doctor mayor bounced between Godfather and him then he Decided to vote the Known Mayor to the stand and continued to vote guilty on him even though he's been revealed as mayor for quite some time in which letting mafia win I think it's pretty obvious he should be put on at least the watch list.Also I would Post screenshots but print screen and Ctrl + v in Paint is not working for me and I don't know if SC2 has a screenshot button.

monster
December 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Yep, pretty straightforward this one.

I am almost sure that the GF and this guy were on skype and playing together from the very start. He keeps healing the GF from night1 through all consecutive nights- letting revealed power roles to die - sheriff, inv etc. Also the GF doesn't kill him when he reveals himself publicly as doctor instead goes for a confirmed executioner/jester.(the executioner pm-ed his role to the mafia at one point in order to become jester.)

I say this Zergwings guy is watchlist worthy for sure.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I will take a look later to confirm. If it looks like they were skyping I will add his information.

Darkrain
December 8th, 2011, 05:47 PM
May I get an update on this report please?

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 06:04 PM
It is obvious that Zergwings and Kara are skyping from the start.

Account Name: Zergwings
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2138091
Crime: Cheating/Game throwing

Account Name: Kara
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2856090
Crime: Cheating