PDA

View Full Version : Testing Alpha Round 2

Voss
July 4th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Testing Round 2!

I'm looking to test to make sure that inputs themselves are working, (not mechanics themselves), especially canceling them, since Baker fucked a lot of things up, (and possibly testing custom factions).

01:02:45:05

Still looking to see how to do that cool countdown thing thats in forum mafia and such.

ThePaladin
July 4th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Testing Round 2!

I'm looking to test to make sure that inputs themselves are working, (not mechanics themselves), especially canceling them, since Baker fucked a lot of things up, (and possibly testing custom factions).

July 5th 7pm PST?

Still looking to see how to do that cool countdown thing thats in forum mafia and such.

Next to emotes there should be another button in the editor(but still in same bar) that says "Add countdown timer Days:Hours:Minutes:Seconds" when you hove over it.

Using "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

Voss
July 4th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks!

I'll be pushing out the new changes in a few hours or so.

Voss
July 4th, 2016, 05:13 PM
New changes live! Will be working on custom teams next.

Brendan
July 4th, 2016, 05:21 PM
i'm down

Voss
July 5th, 2016, 06:49 PM
hmm... meet in the channel and we'll go from there.

Brendan
July 5th, 2016, 11:09 PM
hmm... meet in the channel and we'll go from there.

:o

Voss
July 5th, 2016, 11:11 PM
:o

oops, i might have meant in game channel. i'll reschedule when I have custom teams out.

Brendan
July 5th, 2016, 11:12 PM
oops, i might have meant in game channel. i'll reschedule when I have custom teams out.

alright

Voss
July 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
custom teams with customizable spawable roles implemented(not pushed).

working on allies.

ThePaladin
July 6th, 2016, 03:06 PM
You know something that would be really interesting.

If you could somehow get webcam integration and voice added into this.

Such as even if you were to Skype playing this game you couldn't really just turn it off and back on very easily to coincide with nights or give the scum a chat during night.

The dynamic of the game changes a lot when you get body-language involved too.

*Just a thought I had that would make this differentiate itself from a lot of similar systems.

Voss
July 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
You know something that would be really interesting.

If you could somehow get webcam integration and voice added into this.

Such as even if you were to Skype playing this game you couldn't really just turn it off and back on very easily to coincide with nights or give the scum a chat during night.

The dynamic of the game changes a lot when you get body-language involved too.

*Just a thought I had that would make this differentiate itself from a lot of similar systems.

That's always been a long term plan! Before it seemed like a fantasy, now its definitely more possible with mikevipe's server. Although, I'd probably prefer a solution that hooks into Skype, or another similiar interface.

yeah that'd be cool.

Voss
July 6th, 2016, 05:51 PM
yeeeee20809

Voss
July 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Cryptonic

Cryptonic
July 7th, 2016, 04:09 AM
omg

Voss
July 7th, 2016, 11:26 AM