PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Admiral 1-S2-1-319005 and Tippy 1-S2-1-685394

Rhodikus
December 4th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Account Name:Admiral
Account ID: 1-S2-1-319005

Account Name:Tippy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-685394

Crimes Committed: Cheating(Skyping as mafia)

In-Game Name: If i remember correctly, it was Godfather and Assclown
Summary:Tippy and Admiral came into the game, i immediately started saying we need to -kick them as they're known game throwers etc. but people defended them(especially in the next game i had with them, where i just left to avoid the headache of being in a game with these 2) So the game continues, Shit is going down, game continues as normal(Myself playing Jester) lots of arguements over the skypers(tippy/admiral) and mafia dont lose a single person, until near the end, when i call them out, and Admiral says That they are indeed skyping, So ok, he admits it that they were using skype to communicate(Bypass the ability for spies to listen in etc.) Next in the actual mafia chat channel(Just looking in there now, some of the following people in here that might be able to verify that tippy said 'we use vent to cheat', are Supa, Aikbix, Cemetary, Equal, Foosk, Icheese, Jhamil, Koelz, Melodius) theres alot more but too many to put down,

These guys have been going at it for awhile, ruining games they go into, its getting really tiresome of all these skypers/cheaters etc. Can yall please do something about this?

Will attach replay

fred
December 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Admiral at the end of game quoted as: "Well it's a good thing I skyped."

I'm 100% tired of seeing Admiral showing up in reports, regardless of whether he's been provoked or not, just ban him already DR. It's ridiculous. I don't care if he's a donor or not, he only behaves when asked, and ruins the integrity of the game.

Admiral: Cheating

Tippy: Cannot confirm, need more evidence. Half-way approved, for rev to decide what happens.

Rhodikus
December 4th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Well yeah, thats why i said tippy only had confirmed in the Mafia Chat and thus why i listed people incase one of them can verify what tippy said, if not, i think its pretty common knowledge that tippy and admiral always queue together, and you always see them coming into a game at the same time etc. , if you look at history, that could be proof enough

Elixir
December 5th, 2011, 07:46 AM
This guy honestly need a Ban List.

Rhodikus
December 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Any news on this?

Dark.Revenant
December 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
1-W ban for Admiral, Tippy kept at KV list.

Admiral
December 7th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Edit: Appealing this, the OP doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Dark.Revenant
December 8th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Have it your way. 8x-length KV.

jaczac
December 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Justice was served

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Have it your way. 8x-length KV.

This will at least give him a chance to play.. maybe.

If he is as beloved as he believes this should not be a problem for him.

Tasogare_Akira
December 8th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Verily.

Necroplant
December 8th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Lol Admiral, we're in this together now.