PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Tippy - 1-S2-1-685394

squanto1
November 30th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Account Name: Tippy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-685394

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

In-Game Name: Leonardo the Trustworthy
Summary: He was the framer and he was pissed because godfather was jailed first night so he just threw the game away (He gave his role out and the consigliere)

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 09:44 PM
@6:19 Day 3 - Tippy reveals brown as Consig.
@6:37 Day 3 - lol. Cause I am framer.

Other relevant information: Tippy (Framer) and Smileforonce (Godfather) may of been in a party as their ID's were together, and that Tippy threw game after he had died.

Verdict: Game throwing.

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Furthermore. There are two more reports in the archive and one that was removed for not following guide.

Dark.Revenant
December 2nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Doublelength KV; this guy's been at it for months.

Tippy
December 2nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
no i threw the game because everyone was being mean you should get it right and i was not with the other guy.

btw i would like to know why people are under the impression that i have been warned 5 times when i have never been warned or even reported 5 times.

Tippy
December 4th, 2011, 07:00 PM
I have a quick question for the people in charge of the list. Why am i the only player who in game shows up on vote kick list as a chronic game thrower when i only have 2 reports on me in these forums when others do this for weeks.

Goremancer
December 5th, 2011, 04:30 PM
TIPPY IS LIKE THE COOLEST GUY I'VE EVER MET!!! HE IS UNBELIEVABLY FUN TO BE AROUND WITH AND PLAY MAFIA WITH. HE SPICES THE GAME UP :D. I'M SPEAKING IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE THIS POST'S IMPORTANCE. IT IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M A JUNIOR MEMBER

Goonswarm
December 5th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I have a quick question for the people in charge of the list. Why am i the only player who in game shows up on vote kick list as a chronic game thrower when i only have 2 reports on me in these forums when others do this for weeks.

You pissed DR off.

Tippy
December 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
You pissed DR off.
How? I have done nothing but play the game.

NorthStar
December 5th, 2011, 05:44 PM
How? I have done nothing but play the game.
By game throwing against the oh so "mean" people. Friendship is magic sir.

Tippy
December 5th, 2011, 05:53 PM
By game throwing against the oh so "mean" people. Friendship is magic sir.
You can't be friends with people who continuously say they hate you for no reason game after game.

Goremancer
December 5th, 2011, 06:33 PM
MY RESPONSE HAS NO IMPACT. NO PEOPLE LISTEN. CAN I HAS POWER AND REPUTATION?

Ambient
December 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Tippy. You were convicted after clearly being guilty of the crime. Just accept your punishment for the time being. Maybe after its completed you will attempt to play legitimately.

Tippy
December 5th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I just want to know why I am the only one with the word chronic on mine lol.

Tippy
December 5th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Oh and btw i was saying lol the entire game not just in front of framer and also starting at 13 minutes mafia is ok with the game throw so the only people hurt by this are the mafia addicts.

Tippy
December 5th, 2011, 09:35 PM
nvm found the other chronic game throwers im happy now lmfao

Buffdoggy
December 7th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I played a game with him resently and He didn't throw the game so. He must have just been in a mood.