PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Mike, ID: 1-S2-1-567864 [2 Reports]

Prism
November 28th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Account Name: mike
Account ID: 1-S2-1-567864

Crimes Committed: Greifing/Game Throwing*

In-Game Name: Primo the Trustworthy
Summary: At the end of the game there was 3 mafia v 3 town, neutrals were all dead. There was a confirmed spy, a doctor (no doc had died and one was on the role list) and an unconfirmed town (turned out to be a citizen). There was evidence against me (framer) and all town voted against me, mike then hammered it and lynched me. Next day it was 2v2, both townies voted the mafiso and mike again hammered it and lynched the mafioso. At night he killed another town and it was then a 1v1. The problem was that he tied with the citizen who won by default due to settings (Cit wins ties with mafia). Had the Godfather, mike, not hammered the vote on his own team (twice) we would have won. Instead he lynched his own team because he wanted to be the last man standing. He caused his team to lose and therefore his crime is elevated from trolling to griefing.

Prism
November 28th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Replay:

Ambient
November 30th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Mike throws game several times in the same game. First he votes off a mafia member when town is 3v3. Then he votes off another mafia member when it is 2v2. I personally think he was partied with atzzz (another known game thrower), but not enough evidence to prove it.

Verdict: Guilty (multiple offenses)

This is the second report on this player that feigns innocence because the player (mike) is not the real account holder. In the first game it was acted as if he was a disgruntled father. This time mike is acting as if it his girlfriend. Regardless, this player needs to be punished. I personally think the excuse is BS.

Dark.Revenant
December 2nd, 2011, 12:44 PM
Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice... Get your ass on that kickvote list.

Raptorblaze
December 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice... Get your ass on that kickvote list.
This is going in my signature.

stemm
December 2nd, 2011, 06:14 PM
Just joined a game and noticed I was on the votekick list? What is this? Mafia votes other mafia when one mafia knows that the town has their mind set that a mafia member is going to be lynched, simply because it puts himself on a "safe" list with town if he/she votes for the mafia.. its a common strat, first one i learned when playing mafia. I see a player named Admiral throw games ALL the time yet cause he's a DONOR, its acceptable? I believe the fact that I was not "trolling" and deliberately voting my own team out gives this an unjust verdict. I always killed someone at night.
Day 1: voted GUILTY on jailor
Day 2: Abstained voting for obvious innocent spy, not innocent to lead me to "gamethrowing" or guilty to label me as "bad"
Then when Serial Killer was on trial. I voted GUILTY
Night 3: killed obvious doctor for MY TEAM
Day 3: OH MY GOSH I VOTED MY TEAMMATE IN because 1: he was obviously mafia; in hopes to save myself from possible detection i voted him. MY MISTAKE FOR NOT KNOWING IT WAS 3V3. I fail to pay attention to those things and focus on my detection status. I AM BY NO MEANS A PROFESSIONAL. If I make this mistake maybe 3, 4 times then yeah, guilt me. but not for this. I even said that in the game, i didnt know.
By this point is thought it was lost, my friend was over and she wanted to try it out. Gave her a quick breakdown of the game when I was playing then I went to take a shower and told her to vote anyone that votes you and just try not to get people against you. I got out the shower and she told me "sorry you lost" and i was just like "eh whatever".. not gonna make a big deal and check replays when I assumed nothing could have been done against my name, but obviously was wrong.

Thats my appeal, take it for what it is, or interpret it in the most negative intentions that you come up with, but i've seen worse players who are donors get away with some seriously lame shit.. suicide at night when its just them.. etc.

Prism
December 3rd, 2011, 09:20 AM
List time!

1: Admiral isnt a part of this discussion, smearing him is irrelevant.

2: Voting off your own team to stay hidden is perfectly acceptable. That said, voting off your team when it will directly cause a loss instead of a win is NOT acceptable.

3: There was no need to stay hidden anymore because town lost majority and there was no mayor. (Granted we did not KNOW that for sure but you could have waited out to clock to see if he would reveal and hammer me or not)

4: No one will believe that you left and let your girl play for you, especially since you've apparently used that excuse before.

stemm
December 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
2 and 3 suggest my skill level being used against me? 4. Theres no proof of me doing that.

stemm
December 3rd, 2011, 04:10 PM
Convicting me based off my ability to play well or not is rediculous.

stemm
December 8th, 2011, 12:56 AM
...?

Admiral
December 8th, 2011, 01:36 AM
I see a player named Admiral throw games ALL the time yet cause he's a DONOR, its acceptable?

This is about you, not me.

stemm
December 10th, 2011, 07:07 PM
its been a week btw.. thats the standard offense time limit aye? plus i still feel this was unjust.. lack of response makes it almost humorous

Ambient
December 10th, 2011, 07:32 PM
The length of your punishment was not indicated. You will be placed on watch list after the initial sentence is complete.

stemm
December 10th, 2011, 09:41 PM
"First offense: Usually 1 week, sometimes more on severe cases"
Assuming "Usually" refers to the second clause "sometimes more on severe cases"
unless this is a severe case then I'm right to assume that, otherwise, I'd like to know when it'll be lifted so I can play again without being flamed

stemm
December 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
zzz

Deathfire123
December 24th, 2011, 03:46 PM
"First offense: Usually 1 week, sometimes more on severe cases"
Assuming "Usually" refers to the second clause "sometimes more on severe cases"
unless this is a severe case then I'm right to assume that, otherwise, I'd like to know when it'll be lifted so I can play again without being flamed

Shouldn't have game thrown in the first place now should you? This is your own fault you have no one to blame but yourself

Lysergic
December 24th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Shouldn't have game thrown in the first place now should you? This is your own fault you have no one to blame but yourself

Yeah, I love how self-righteous game throwers get when they get caught breaking the rules.

stemm
December 26th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Still no tangible evidence that I gamethrew >.>

stemm
January 1st, 2012, 07:52 PM
pfft. whatever. close thread; i dont care anymore lolz

Raptorblaze
January 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM
Still no tangible evidence that I gamethrew >.>
Voting up a mafia when town and mafia are 3v3, is there any justification for that?