PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Panda
April 18th, 2016, 05:46 PM
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself... I found this site from Mafia Universe, I'm originally from TBT Forums and I thought I would branch out a bit and try playing mafia here with you guys. You can call me Panda, i'm in my 20's and I live in Southern California. Im usually pretty active in the games I join (unless things come up) and i'm looking forward to my first game here. Thanks Have a good day. :love:

MattZed
April 18th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself... I found this site from Mafia Universe, I'm originally from TBT Forums and I thought I would branch out a bit and try playing mafia here with you guys. You can call me Panda, i'm in my 20's and I live in Southern California. Im usually pretty active in the games I join (unless things come up) and i'm looking forward to my first game here. Thanks Have a good day. :love:
Welcome! Hope to see you in games! =D

SuperJack
April 18th, 2016, 05:53 PM

We had someone who is not a panda.

Are you sure you are Panda.

Orpz
April 18th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Glad to have you here :)

Brendan
April 18th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Welcome! Looking forward to playing games with you in the future.

Panda
April 18th, 2016, 06:00 PM
We had someone who is not a panda.

Are you sure you are Panda.

well im definitely sure im not 'not a panda' so i guess that makes me a 'Panda' ? haha

AIVION
April 18th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

:)

Klingoncelt
April 18th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Hi. Welcome.

Panda
April 18th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

secondpassing
April 18th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Velcome to SC2Mavia.

Enjoy your stay.
dd ds hf

Yukitaka Oni
April 19th, 2016, 09:36 AM
v(o.o(< <(o.o)> >)o.o)v welcome to Mafia forum

Mesk514
June 17th, 2016, 01:17 AM
HEY!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEEEEE

Quick
June 17th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Nice to meet a fellow traveler.

Unknown1234
June 17th, 2016, 12:21 PM

Mesk514
June 17th, 2016, 12:57 PM

you and her actually have a lot in common Quick.