PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Necroplant, ID: #-S2-1-1502785

Computer
November 28th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Account Name: Necroplant
Account ID:S2-1-1502785

Crimes Committed: Game throwing, Role Quitting

In-Game Name: USELESS
Summary: Basically the game just starts, and he decides to out the other 2 maf and quits. I dont know why? No rhyme or reason for this madness.

Zack
November 28th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I can at least provide a theory to the reasoning: He didn't want to be mafia.

His symptom: Goodie-two-shoes-ness.

The cure: Growing up, just give it time.

Well, in the meantime, he does deserve punishment... right? I'm inexperienced as a keeper, heh.

Dark.Revenant
November 30th, 2011, 12:41 AM
2nd offense. I thought I recognized the name, and a search turned up a hit in the archive.

This is a DL KV.

Necroplant
December 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
I only game "threw" a couple of times, and I guess I was stoned. Let's treat this like Skyrim: what are my options to get rid of this bounty? Donating, or redeeming myself through Good Samaritan actions?

HotShotX
December 6th, 2011, 01:35 AM
I only game "threw" a couple of times, and I guess I was stoned. Let's treat this like Skyrim: what are my options to get rid of this bounty? Donating, or redeeming myself through Good Samaritan actions?

You may consider changing your name and moving to another state.

~HotShotX

Necroplant
December 6th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I'm under house arrest, I can't even move from this house. So alternatives, please.

At least do me this kindness: what is the BANLIST? Does being on the banlist mean that you can't even get to the starting screen of the Mafia game? Explain to me plz.

Buffdoggy
December 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I wish we could keep this dude out hes trolling everyone and anyone.

Necroplant
December 7th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I've been trying to redeem myself. I'm tired of defending myself. I will never stop joining, so give up trying to kick me.

NorthStar
December 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I've been trying to redeem myself. I'm tired of defending myself. I will never stop joining, so give up trying to kick me.
To truely redeem yourself you must stop complaining, live with your punishment, learn from your mistakes, and stop game-throwing.

Rhodikus
December 9th, 2011, 04:52 PM
To what necro said...your continous trolling and gamethrowing is in no ways a effort to redeem yourself. You'll just keep going further and further up the watch/kick/ban lists

HotShotX
December 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM
It seems Necroplant's new trolling crimes include playing annoying music/sound or just harassment over microphone as the game's loading.

~HotShotX

Necroplant
December 17th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Mods and DR, hear my words!

I'm on banlist now, and I feel terrible. I'm sorry I used the code Archangel gave me. I was honest and open with Ambient yesterday when he asked me, and I told him everything. Please...tell me how long I'm on banlist. Kickvote was bad enough. I have not been game-throwing for the entire time I've been on ANY list.

Please...

Ambient
December 17th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Incorrect. Try again.

Necroplant
December 17th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Incorrect. Try again.

I'm genuinely appealing. Why are you being such a jerk?

NorthStar
December 17th, 2011, 03:06 PM
I'm genuinely appealing. Why are you being such a jerk?
Because you didn't redeem yourself like I asked you to.