PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} themonk - 1-S2-1-751755; snewbie - 1-S2-1-356643

Ambient
November 27th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Account Name: themonk
Account ID: 1-S2-1-751755
Crimes Committed: Griefing

Account Name: snewbie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-356643
Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: I recognized these players immediately, and they of course saw me. They demand (as always) that I join them on vent. These two players have a long history of cheating. They have been reported multiple times for multiple offenses such as cheating and game throwing. In this game they intentionally lagged after themonk died night one. This went on for several minutes while they took turns spamming the lag screen. The primary offenses occurred over lag chat which is not captured by the replay however there were several credible witnesses.

Witnesses: Ambient, Fred, Goonswarm, & Yayap

Recommendation: These players have been cheating for months. They have been reported for multiple offenses. I strongly suggest KV.

Previous reports
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2047-Two-obvious-skypers?highlight=snewbie
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2286-2-Skypers-and-a-ruined-game.?highlight=snewbie
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2305-Themonk-Game-Thrower?highlight=themonk

Ambient
November 28th, 2011, 05:09 PM
The replay doesn't show much other than the reactions to what they were doing. These two were communicating over vent, but because of their actions not much came of that.

Dark.Revenant
November 29th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Code DLKV.

SNewbie
December 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
For the record, the only way for Ambient to know 100% for sure that we were using vent would be if he was on vent with us (which he was). He tried to get us to grief with him, but we declined in order to play a fair game as usual. This is nothing more than a revenge report.

Might I suggest adding Ambient to the watchlist? Don't let his goodie-two-shoes act distract you from the fact that he is the undisputed king of SC2Mafia trolls.

Ambient is a coke fiend,
Snewbie

Ambient
December 3rd, 2011, 05:26 PM
Well. Points for creativity.. but that is impossible.

Rhodikus
December 3rd, 2011, 05:32 PM
Lol...Interesting Snewbie...but no, Ambient is a good clean guy, but grats on digging yourself a bigger hole

jowyblight99
December 6th, 2011, 11:26 PM
they are still going at it by forcing it to lag out in the main menu, pausing over and over and just constant griefing and they stay together to make it even worse

Ice52berg
December 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM
jowyblight99, post the replay of the game. That will help the moderators review and decide appropriate punishments.

jowyblight99
December 7th, 2011, 12:00 AM

SNewbie
December 7th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Two and three posts? Looks like Ambient rolled up a couple of alts.

Just let it go,
Snubs

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Two and three posts? Looks like Ambient rolled up a couple of alts.

Just let it go,
Snubs

You are aware forums have IP checks right.

Dark.Revenant
December 7th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Well I doubt Ambient would buy another copy of SC2 just to report someone, so I think it's legit. I'll pass more judgment soon.