PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Rarity - 1-S2-1-2921263; Jitron - 1-S2-1-1898546

Ambient
November 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Account Name: Rarity
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2921263
Crimes Committed: Cheating/Game Throwing

Account Name: Jitron
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1898546
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary: Rarity (citizen) and Jitron (Mafioso) appear to of been working together in this game. I was a Mafioso and all three of us happened to have MLP names. I put to the stand and Rarity (citizen) demanded that I was innocent. I was intrigued and continued to watch. Throughout the game the two voted together to skip day or vote off whoever. Rarity (citizen) was never targeted by the mafia, and always voted with the Jitron.

When asked about the game afterwards Rarity claims he never votes against a brony, and they just happened to join the game at the same time.

Keepers/Mods Present: Fred, Yayap, and Ambient

Elixir
November 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
What they claim is plausible but unlikely.

Still, It's probably second offense material.

Gonna Approve it anyway.

ChaoMing
November 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I find this action to be a load of bullshit. If I get the role of Citizen (which I normally don't, thank god), I would be trolling the Hell out of the game, voting against Town and whatnot, anybody would really because Citizen is one of the few roles that are extremely frowned upon; nobody wants to be a citizen unless they are mentally insane or extremely lazy and/or overconfident that Town would win.

And because I would vote with the Mafia/Evil roles, they wouldn't target me because that'd be like killing a member of their own, decreasing their voting power.

Please rethink your action, Elixir. This is at most just Trolling at its best, not game-throwing or cheating/skyping.

(Only reason I'm replying is because the player who is reported (Rarity) is my friend and I also find the verdict full of BS)

Elixir
November 30th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Trolling to the point where you lose the game for your entire team is griefing or gamethrowing.

Getting Citizen is not an excuse.

We don't tolerate it. Thats what he did

The Game Creator passes all actions, and he thinks it warrants a watch list, so it does. It's a Warning.

If we don't hear reports from him for a week or two then he drops off it. No gameplay problems at all.